House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 9
Situated in the heart of Polzeath, Endellion House enjoys breath-taking views over the beach & surrounding coastline from Stepper Point to Pentire Head.
Just 100 metres from the beach & shops (90 seconds walk!), our home has been designed to fully enjoy unrivaled views from its principal rooms: the expansive open-plan living room; the huge sun-deck complete with 8-person hot-tub; & master-bedroom plus private sun-terrace.
Endellion House offers the perfect 'special treat' holiday for those wanting something truly lovely to remember - whether it is a family bucket-and-spade holiday, friends reunion, 'big-birthday-party' venue or romantic escape.
Endellion House is furnished to a very high-standard:
- comfortable brand-new leather sofas;
- under-floor heating in the living room & family bathroom;
- log-burning stove with plentiful logs;
- 65" TV & DVD library;
- bar area for apres-surf drinks;
- fully-kitted out kitchen complete with granite work-surfaces, Nespresso machine & recipe books;
- games cupboard with jigsaws, Jenga and even Cornish monopoly;
- plenty of books on the shelves;
- Joules bedding, with two pillows per person, plus warm anti-allergy duvets;
- Egyptian bath and hand towels provided for each guest;
- Jane Churchill & Romo fabric curtains and Roman blinds, with additional black-out roll-down blinds for Bedroom 3 & 4 to help wakeful children get to sleep;
- outside heated power-shower to wash off the day's salt & sand;
- family bathroom, ensuite WC & Annex bathroom all new for 2014;
- welcome 'hamper' to kick-off your holiday in style: Camel Valley Brut 2012, Doom Bar Ale, Cornish Cider, orange juice, tea, milk, Nespresso pods, bread, Daily Telegraph and all the ingredients for a Cornish scone tea!
- infant equipment available: 2 travel cots, 2 stair-gates, 1 high-chair;
- reduced weekly membership at The Point so guests can use the Spa, pool & sauna;
- 20% guest discount on all surf equipment / lessons from Surf's Up, Polzeath.
Endellion House is our second home & our standards are high! - gorgeous bedding, snugly duvets, sumptuous bath-towels, toiletries from local St Kitts Herbery, recipe books, book shelves with holiday-reads, puzzles & games to enjoy with the family.
There is a lovely Annex with an additional 5th Double Bedroom and ensuite shower-room (complete with power-shower), plus Games Room with XBox, 32" LED TV, Blu-Ray DVD player, Table-football & Sofa-Bed - this enables the house to accommodate parties up to 12 for an additional charge. Please ask if you have any questions at all.
Endellion House is perfect for families and groups of adults wanting to enjoy an easy and memorable holiday in Polzeath. We believe that our guests will want to return year after year.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Polzeath Beach 100 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 37 km, Nearest railway: Bodmin Parkway 27 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (3), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Swing set|
The West Country region
Polzeath & the surrounding area hold a treasure-trove of activities for anyone who enjoys being outside. Whether it is a great bucket-and-spade holiday, surfing adventure, exploring a new section of the stunning South West Coastal Path, or cycling the Camel Trail, Polzeath is perfectly placed to do all this.
Polzeath's main street runs along the seafront & has a row of shops & restaurants that cater for holiday-makers and residents alike. With a brilliantly stocked Spar, a cafe serving the best cappuccino's, the superb Waterfront restaurant with its wonderful views out to sea, the Oyster Catcher up the road serving a wonderful pint of Doom Bar, plus ice-cream shops, bucket-and-spade treasure-troves & an impressive surfing emporium, Polzeath provides everything you need for the perfect holiday without having to get in the car.
Polzeath's Surf's Up Surf School provides comprehensive instruction to beginners wanting to taste the thrill of catching their first wave, to advanced surfers wanting to hone their skills.
Cornwall's pretty-as-a-picture Port Isaac is just a 10-minute drive away, full of picturesque white-washed cottages nestling between steep cliffs. Port Isaac offers some of the best, freshest seafood that the area has to offer: either to catch on fishing trips from the harbour, to take home from the famous fish cellars (Just Shellfish), or indulge in one of the many restaurants.