Astrofegia Beach Villa
About the home
Astrofegia Beach Villa is located in the quiet and peaceful village of Pomos, zero meters from the beach. The sea in front of the villa is safe for swimming and also suitable for snorkeling.
The villa benefits from the endless see view and its own private huge L shape pool, 15x10x5m with a shallow and deep, ideal for adults and children. The pool is HEATED FREE of charge by 20 solar panels.
A beautiful local beach restaurant is just only one minute walk from the villa.
The villa has easy access to all amenities of Polis and Latchi tourist attraction only fifteen minutes by car, including the local markets, many excellent restaurants for eating out and watersports.
With two double and one twin bedroom, the villa is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area of beautiful garden to see and do during your stay.
As the villa is located at quiet beach area is also ideal for romantic couples.
Accessible for wheelchair users:
The villa is designed to be friendly with the disables but it’s not 100% qualified as ‘Level 3 mobility, so a disable person should be accompanied by another person. Some facility that can help the disable is that the outside area is accessed by wheel chair all around, swimming pool ramp entering, helping rails in downstairs shower and toilet.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 9, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||In front of the villa|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 15km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Private outdoor pool (heated), Jacuzzi / Hot tub, Gym, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pools:||Private outdoor pool (heated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Pool / Snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 en suites and 1 shower room, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (3), Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seating for 9, Lounge seating for 9|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (heated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Swing set|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Parking space|
Further details indoors:
- Kitchen: The villa has a fully equipped kitchen to make easier your breakfast and dinner.
- Entertainment: All the bedrooms are equipped with TV 32”, DVD, media USB payer, 4 SAT including SKY (more than 800 open channels) and mini CD player.
- All the beds are equipped with special "reading lights"
- The Lounge area is equipped with TV 40”, Home cinema system with 8 speakers, DVD, Blue Ray system, Video VHS, Media USB player, Hi-Fi powerful DVD & CD player, Radio (For these system 4 speakers are provided outside around the swimming pool area).
- 6 people can be normally sleeps at the villa, Any additional people above 6 (total max.9.adults or children, ) can use the 3 sofa beds located in the lounge area.
- Two baby cots and 2 baby heigh chairs are available.
- Ceiling fans provided also for all the bedrooms Free of Charge.
- This is a Non-Smoking Villa - Smoking will only be permitted in outside areas.
Further details outdoors:
- The pool has 3 entrances points: 1 With Ramp to the shallow end (0.70m) which is more convebient for the disabled people and for children and 2 ladders to the deep end (1.40m).
- Jacuzzi: There is a luxury Jacuzzi for 4-5 persons in the shallow part of the swimming pool.
- The whole area of the pool is enclosed by 1.10 m high railing with gates and suitable for wheel chair access.
This feature makes the villa safe for families with small children.
- 8 sunbeds and 4 umbrellas are at least are available at the villa.
- A beautiful garden is set up around the villa making a romantic environment and good place for children to play.
- Enjoy your time at the villa while your children "work hard". For that we have established at the villa a good quality of seesaw and swing in order to keep your children busy!
- There is covered area for 2 cars and additional uncovered area for another 2.
- A Gazebo with pool table and Gym facilities is located near the pool. We keep the tennis table closed in the Gazebo area and you may place it where you prefer.
- A Basketball ground is available for you in the west site of the villa.
- A BBQ fully equipped is available also at the outsite area of the villa.
- Darts Available
Deposit to book the villa:
- A non refundable deposit amount 30% of total rent is payable at the time of firm reservation to 'secure' the reservation. You can sent the deposit by credit or debid cards (Master Card, Diners Club ,visa) or by bank's transfer (for that we may sent you our bank's Account).
- The balance is required to be paid as per the instructions in the quatation otherwise on arrival at the villa preferable by cash. If a card will be used (for balance at the villa) an additional 2% admin fee will be added.
Normally we rent the villa for a weekly basic, and for more than 7 days. Please enquire if you want to stay less days.
The Paphos region
Paphos is generally quiet area offered mostly for family holidays. Paphos area have lot of history museums. Generally in Cyprus we have 11 months per year sun shining. The temperature is between 10-20 degrees Celsius on the winter season and 20-35 degrees on the summer.
The Polis / Pomos area
Pomos village where the villa is located is a quiet and romantic area. Enjoy from the villa the sunset, go to walk on the beach, swim and snorkel. A beach restaurant is just 100 meters from the villa. At Pomos there are another 2 small restaurants, a small market and a bank. The area also is good offered for cycling.
Visit the Pomos fishing harbour just 2 minutes walk from the villa to see the local fishing boats and fishermen and to buy fresh fish directly from them.
Further amenities there are in Polis tourist attraction about 15-20 minutes by car like big supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops, night clubs, bars, banks, barber shops, post office and museum and much more. Near Polis in the same distance is located the Latchi tourist harbour area where you can find many fish taverns, water sports, boat hiring and boat trips.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Directions to the Villa from Paphos Airport:
Drive from Paphos Airport until you reach a 'T' junction and turn left towards Paphos. After about a 1 km turn right and drive North, then after about 1 km turn left to use the motorway to Paphos. At the end of the motorway you will find a Roundabout. At the roundabout choose the 2nd exit direction to Polis Chrysochous. You will arrive Polis in 25 min. From Polis turn right and drive Eastward. You will find the consecutive villages by the coast road: Argaka, Ayia Marina, Nea Dhimmata and Pomos (about 15 minutes from Polis). After the End of Pomos village you will see the sign to your left side: Pomos Fishing harbor and Astrofegia Beach Villa, just follow the signs where you will arrive after a minute !! Someone will be there waiting for you!
Directions to the Villa from Larnaca Airport:
Drive about 50 Km to Lemesos (Limassol) using the motor-way, then about 45 km to Paphos town where in the end of motor way you will find a Roundabout. Then follow the same instructions as above.
Airlines Landing to Paphos Cyprus with very good price: Ryan Airlines, info at: www.ryanair.com
Cars rentals to serve you in the area: Fontana Tours, info at: www.astrofegia.com/CarHires.htm
Activities near Polis
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
27 Dec 2012
We wanted to get away from it all and this villa is just the place to be able to do that. It has everything you could wish for, truly self contained with a magnificent pool with spectacular but... more
19 Oct 2012
car essential, be prepared to travel for decent restaurants, villa facilities provide all entertainment if you wish to laze around, if you do require alternative stimulation there is plenty to occupy... more
18 Sep 2012
Absolutely brilliant, this is one unique place. The owner has thought of everything to the point that, apart from shopping, there is no need to ever leave the house if you wish not to. The whole... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 9|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|April 2013||1 Apr 13||1 May 13||£ 1775||-||-||1 Week|
|May 2013||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 2037||£ 305||£ 326||4 Nights|
|June 2013||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||£ 2232||£ 336||£ 378||4 Nights|
|July 2013||1 Jul 13||1 Aug 13||£ 2426||£ 368||£ 389||4 Nights|
|August 2013||1 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||£ 2494||£ 378||£ 399||4 Nights|
|September 2013||1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||£ 2426||£ 368||£ 389||4 Nights|
|October 2013||1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||£ 2232||£ 336||£ 357||4 Nights|
|Nov 2013 - Feb 2014||1 Nov 13||1 Mar 14||£ 1250||£ 200||£ 221||2 Nights|
|March 2014||1 Mar 14||1 Apr 14||£ 1575||£ 242||£ 273||2 Nights|
|April 2014||1 Apr 14||1 May 14||£ 1775||£ 273||£ 294||4 Nights|
|May 2014||1 May 14||1 Jun 14||£ 2037||£ 305||£ 336||4 Nights|
|June 2014||1 Jun 14||1 Jul 14||£ 2232||£ 336||£ 357||4 Nights|
|July 2014||1 Jul 14||1 Aug 14||£ 2426||£ 357||£ 378||4 Nights|
|August 2014||1 Aug 14||1 Sep 14||£ 2494||£ 368||£ 389||4 Nights|
|September 2014||1 Sep 14||1 Oct 14||£ 2426||£ 357||£ 378||4 Nights|
|October 2014||1 Oct 14||1 Nov 14||£ 2232||£ 336||£ 357||4 Nights|
|Nov2014-Feb2015||1 Nov 14||28 Feb 15||£ 1250||£ 200||£ 221||2 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- Prices are for 1- 9 people’s occupancy for 1 week stay. Please enquire for less days.
- The prices above INCLUDES all local taxes and expenses of the villa and also the following facilities:
Internet access Wi-Fi
Pool & Tennis Table
- Pool heating is FREE of charge when is heated by SOLAR PANELS but if additional heating is required by Gas Boiler (optional) for quarantine raising the temperature up to 30 degrees Celsius this will be an extra charge, so from:
1st Nov - 31st March will cost 120 Euro per day and from
1st April - 31st October 80 Euro per day (min 5 days).
Please understand that this cost is actually the fuel consumed to heat 100 Tons of pool waters in the outside environment.Book
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here