Executive studio apartment
Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 2
1910 Edwardian style, spacious studio with modern facilities close to San Francisco.
This large and gracious Studio is in the historic district of downtown Point Richmond. Located upstairs in a structure built in 1910, it features original wainscoting and light fixtures. It is fully furnished and outfitted with all the amenities you need.
The Studio flat offers:
- a sitting area (with a sofa bed)
- king size bed with Tempur-pedic mattress
- fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator/freezer below a stainless steel counter, a two-burner stove-top, and microwave for times you want to eat in. It is outfitted with dishes, pots and pans, utensils, blender, toaster, coffee maker, rice cooker, etc.
- tile floor and shower in the bathroom, granite counter top, and a large shower with a choice of a hand held or overhead rain shower fixture
- forced air central heating
- many windows with mini-blinds and sheer privacy curtains
Wall to wall carpeting covers the floor except for tile in the kitchenette and bathroom.
The Studio has a walk-in closet, HDTV and WiFi.
Parking is available on the street nearby.
##Pets not allowed
##Smoking not allowed
## complimentary coffee and tea
## china teacups and saucers
Entertainment: HDTV; high speed internet
1. This is a non smoking premise. No smoking is allowed in the unit, on the grounds or on the sidewalk in front of the premise or the adjacent buildings. 2. There is no daily maid service. For Tenants staying beyond one week, towels and linens will be laundered and returned to by the Owner. 3. No shoes inside the flat.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, Studio|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: San Francisco 49.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The California-ta region
Within a five minute walk there are recreational facilities: a heated swimming pool (it's best if you bring your own towel from home), tennis court and an exercise studio. There is a small cinema in town. Point Richmond is on a hill that rewards walkers with views of the San Francisco Bay. There are at least two golf courses in the area that welcome the public.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Paola Fiocchi (Property Manager PassePartOut)
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:17 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted