28 Century Quay - 170
About the home
This apartment offers a desirable combination of contemporary quality and an ideal location for local attractions and exploring the region. Enjoy an impressive view over the yachts in the marina from an 'L' shaped balcony and a spacious open plan design with lift access, secure underground parking, an en-suite master bedroom and quality furnishings throughout. With a waterfront location, guests can take a short stroll around to the restaurants, amenities and attractions around the marina, while the city centre is also a short walk away.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Whitsand Bay|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 5|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Secure parking|
Further details indoors:
- An open plan living/dining/kitchen area.
- Spacious with light and modern furnishings.
- 1x three seater leather sofa and 2x matching armchairs.
- Doors leading to the balcony area.
- Entertainment is provided by a flatscreen TV and CD/radio player.
- A well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave and electric oven and hob.
- The dining area consists of a large table with eight matching chairs.
- There are fine views from this area.
- Featuring a kingsize bed, built-in wardrobe and matching bedroom furniture.
- En-suite bathroom.
- This room has twin beds, wardobe and matching chest of drawers.
- The fully tiled bathroom includes a bath with shower over, w.c., wash basin and shaver point.
- Comprises a double shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c. and shaver point.
Further details outdoors:
- Centrally located with only a ten minute walk into Plymouth centre.
- Overlooking The Barbican and Plymouth Hoe.
- Views out towards the harbour and sea.
- Located on the third floor with a corner balcony and outdoor seating.
- Secure video intercom access into the apartment.
- Communal courtyard seating area.
- Secure underground car parking space.
The West Country / Devon region
The most popular holiday region of the UK offers an excellent mix of attractions, beaches and a mild climate.
The Plymouth area
Century Quay is located on The Barbican in Plymouth. Once where Drake and Raleigh anchored, this area is now a popular mix of restaurants, speciality shops and attractions. Major attractions include The National Marine Aquarium, the largest in the UK, the tour of Plymouth Gin, and historical starting point for the Pilgrim Fathers voyage aboard the Mayflower.
The Barbican is also the starting point for many boat cruises around Plymouth Hoe and the river, providing a different view of the city.
Century Quay is a waterside development of modern apartments directly overlooking the boats moored in the harbour. This exclusive location is perfect for exploring Plymouth with all the attractions and amenities on your doorstep. The city centre is also a 5-10 minute walk away, complete with the newly opened Drake Circus retail development, art gallery and theatres.
Despite the central location the many attractions of Devon and Cornwall are easily accessible, such as Dartmoor, The Tamar Valley and Bodmin Moor, not forgetting the numerous beaches along the coast.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
The West Country is serviced by four regional airports, which are accessible from all over the UK, Ireland, Europe and beyond. Car hire and public transport links are readily available from all four airports
BUDGET AIRLINES FLYING TO SOUTH WEST AIRPORTS:
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Bristol - Cork - Dublin - Glasgow - Jersey - Leeds Bradford - London Gatwick - Manchester - Newcastle
- Salzburg - Brussels - Dubrovnik - Avignon - Bergerac - Brest - Chambery - Nice - Paris - Rennes - Hannover - Dublin - Amsterdam (Schiphol) - Faro - Alicante - Malaga - Geneva
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Aberdeen - Belfast - Benbecular (Via Glasgow) - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Guernsey - Inverness - Jersey - Leeds Bradford - Manchester - Newcastle - Norwich - St Marys (Isles Of Scilly)
- Alicante - Barcelona (Girona) - Geneva - Düsseldorf - Grenoble - St Brieuc - Zurich
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Belfast City - Birmingham - Bristol - Cork - Cardiff - Dublin - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Isle of Man - Isles of Scilly - Leeds/Bradford - London Gatwick - London Stansted - Manchester - Newcastle
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Isles of Scilly - Leeds-Bradford - Manchester - Newcastle - Newquay - Plymouth - Guernsey - Jersey - Belfast - Derry - Cork - Dublin - Knock - Shannon - Aberdeen - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Inverness
FRANCE: Bergerac - Beziers - Biarritz - Bordeaux - Dinard - Grenoble - La Rochelle - Marseille - Nice - Paris - Pau - Toulouse
GERMANY: Berlin - Bremen - Frankfurt - Hamburg
ITALY: Bergamo (Milan) - Milan - Pisa - Rome - Turin - Venice
POLAND: Gdansk - Katowice - Krakow - Poznan - Rzeszow - Szczecin - Warsaw - Wroclaw
PORTUGAL: Faro - Lisbon - Madeira - Porto
SPAIN: Alicante - Barcelona - Gerona - Madrid - Malaga - Murcia - Valencia - Ibiza - Mahon - Palma - Tenerife
REST OF EUROPE
- Salzburg - Brussels - Split - Prague - Amsterdam - Budapest - Riga - Malta - Oslo - Sardinia - Bratilslava - Stockholm - Geneva
REST OF WORLD
- Toronto - Marrakech - New York
Avis Car Hire Europcar
t: 0870 608 6324 t: 0870 607 5000
Hertz National Car Hire
t: 0870 850 7193 t: 0870 400 4560
National Rail Enquiries
Traveline - Public transport information
Tel: 0871 200 22 33 http://www.traveline.org.uk
Activities near Plymouth
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
16 Oct 2011
What a great place this is! The view of the marina is just breath taking. Within perfect walking distance of all the great things in Plymouth, shopping and food. Easy walk to Plymouth Hoe, Tanners restaurant (Best Restaurant in England) and more.
The rental itself is in a luxury building. Spacious, well appointed, comfortable beds and more we wish we could have stayed longer.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Sep 12||29 Sep 12||£ 559||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Sep 12||27 Oct 12||£ 499||-||-||3 Nights|
|27 Oct 12||2 Nov 12||£ 559||-||-||3 Nights|
|7 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 419||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 749||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 389||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 439||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 409||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 629||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 539||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 899||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 669||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 779||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 989||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 1059||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 609||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 589||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 519||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 539||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 589||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 419||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 779||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- A deposit of 1/3 of the total price is required to secure a property. The remaining balance is then due six weeks before arrival.
- For bookings arriving within 6 weeks, payment must be made in full by debit or credit card.
- Credit card payments will incur a 2.95% service charge.
- Only Saturday to Saturday bookings are accepted in July and August.
- Short breaks (min. 3 nights) are accepted at all other times of the year.
- Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35.
- All our properties are non-smoking, though smoking is permitted in outside areas.
- Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
.A deposit of 1/3 of the total price is required to secure a property. The balance is due six weeks before arrival.
.For bookings arriving within 6 weeks, payment must be made in full by debit or credit card.
.Only weekly (or multiples of) bookings are accepted in July and August. The changeover date is Saturday unless otherwise stated.
.Short breaks (min. 3 nights) are accepted at other times of the year unless otherwise stated.
.All properties are non-smoking.
.Pets are accepted in certain properties where stated.
.Bookings made by credit card will be charged a handling fee.
.There is no booking charge for debit cards.
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
Holiday cottages in England (21,177)