The Penthouse, Phoenix Quay
from £67 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
The Penthouse is a contemporary two bedroom apartment offering a balcony with city and sea views, within a short distance from the centre of Plymouth.
Phoenix Quay is a fantastic development situated in the newly developed ‘Coastal Quarter’, Plymouth’s visionary vibrant waterfront. Internally, the apartment is furnished to a high standard throughout with large patio doors leading out onto the balcony. Externally, the furnished balcony offers 180 degree views across Millbay Dock, The Sound and the city of Plymouth.
Plymouth’s scenic viewpoint, the Hoe, is nearby offering amazing views over Plymouth Sound, one of the world’s largest natural harbours. The Hoe is also home to Plymouth’s iconic Tinside Lido, an art-deco seawater swimming pool popular with bathers in the warmer months.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 79 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining areas.
- Furnished with a large corner sofa seating four, an armchair and a coffee table.
- Features a wall-mounted 56” LED TV with HD Freeview, surround sound system and wireless internet.
- Two large patio doors lead onto the balcony which offers extensive views of Millbay Dock, The Sound and over the city.
- Dining area complete with an oak table and seating for six.
- Features a double oven, fridge freezer and washer dryer.
- Full range of utensils and appliances including a microwave, toaster and kettle.
- Offers views over Millbay Dock and The Sound.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a king-size bed, double wardrobe and two bedside cabinets with lamps.
- En-suite shower room with wc, wash basin, shower cubicle and shaver point.
- Furnished with 'zip and link' beds (can be arranged as a double or twin on request), single wardrobe and two bedside cabinets with lamps.
- Main bathroom features a wc, bath, wash basin, mirror, and shaver point.
- En-suite to bedroom one with wc, wash basin, shower cubicle and shaver point.
|Further details outdoors|
- The apartment is situated on the fourth floor.
- Lift access to the apartment, the only apartment on the fourth floor.
- Narrow balcony running along three sides of the apartment, furnished with a table and two chairs.
- Designated secure underground parking for one vehicle and an intercom entry system.
- Within a short walk of the shops, pubs, restaurants and attractions of the city centre.
15 minute walk to Plymouth Barbican.
The Devon region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
With beautiful stretches of coastline and a fascinating maritime history steeped in Naval tradition, Plymouth is a wonderful place to enjoy your holiday. A cosmopolitan mix of big-city attractions and facilities and stunning seaside views and rolling countryside beyond, Plymouth boasts a number of fine attractions, including the famous National Marine Aquarium. Sat between Devon and Cornwall, Plymouth is an ideal base to explore the West Country, with good transport links around the two counties.
With a host of great culinary options and a host of activities to be enjoyed, from golf to canoeing, surfing and even wreck diving on an artificial reef, there is certainly plenty to see and do during your stay. From beautiful local beaches and secluded coves, to a night at the theatre, or a day spent exploring the rich history of this part of the world, Plymouth is packed with many options during your stay.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
30 May 2014
"Lovely apartment but just lacks finishing touches"
Recently styaed at the Penthouse Phoenix Quay with my wife, brother and sister-in-law.I will try to be honest about this apartment.Overall the apartment is very good. It has a large open plan living r… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Jan 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 8305 properties
- 7155 properties
- 44 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 38 properties
- Whitsand Bay
- 16 properties