from £72 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £72 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Villa Primera is a full air-conditioned, quality villa designed for "chilling out" - couples or families.
The luxury curved pool and waterfall are child friendly with easy access. About 12 minutes stroll to the centre of Playa Blanca, its shops, eating places and beaches. Few guests ever bother hiring a car - unless they want to tour around. We are proud of the standard of our family holiday villa - used for short-term breaks by family and friends - and for longer guest residential lettings.
Villa Primera's guests are highly enthusiastic about the first-rate facilities such as full air-conditioning, all 12 British TV channels plus 100 others including sport, movies and kids channels and internet/WIFI at the villa. Playstation 2 with own monitor. Lots of DVD movies and 100 books. Then there is the luxury, warm, heated pool, waterfall and two sun terraces at this lovely villa. And the low price is the same EVERY single month of the year!
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||14:00|
|Check out time:||10:00|
|Nearest beach||Playa Blanca 800 m|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||800 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Arrecife 35 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
Two big bedrooms sleep 4 comfortably. There is a comfortable sofa/bed in the living room if required. The kitchen has ceramic hobs, washing machine, microwave, toaster and kettle. The living and dining areas are furnished to a very high standard for your holiday comfort.
There is a lockable safe supplied. A local, professional maintenance company looks after towel and bedding changes, pool cleaning and garden tidying.
|Further details outdoors|
A south facing terrace brings you all day sun. There are nice views to the sea at the front and the spectacularly beautiful Fémes mountains to the side.
The terrace leads directly to a tiled sunbathing area beside the totally private swimming pool.The luxury, curved swimming pool features a waterfall that gently cascades over black, volcanic rock into the warm water. You'll love it...??
The facilities and price of Villa Primera must surely make it one of the very best value for money villas with pool you can rent in Lanzarote. No matter how many weeks you book - or when - it is £450 per week, every week of the year! ?? We are proud of the standard of our holiday villa - used for short-term breaks by family and friends and for longer residential guest lettings. There is an "Instant Availability" calendar always up to date at our private website (see link below).
We also rent Casa Victoria next door with all the same facilities - and the same price...
The Canary Islands region
TThere is lots to do and see around Playa Blanca but many of our guests want to tour a bit.
At the northern most of the Canary Islands, Lanzarote lies approximately 70 miles from the west coast of Africa, and yet is only 4 hours flying time from the UK. It is ideal for either a short term break or a longer rest, and can offer year round sunshine, spectactular scenery and beautiful beaches. With its bustling capital - Arrecife - to the extraordinary lava fields at Timanfaya National Park, Lanzarote also offers a unique history and fascinating culture.
Places of Interest in Lanzarote
1. Mirador del Rio
Meaning River View this a lookout point located in the north of the island on top of a cliff, 479m above sea level. Created by Cesar Manrique, the views of the neighbouring island (belonging to Lanzarote) La Graciosa and the Canary island of Montana Clara is breathtaking. The artist excavated an opening in the top of the mountains to house a restaurant with a domed ceiling.
2. Cueva de los Verdes Formed again by the eruption of the volcano Las Coronas these caves are one of the longest volcanic galleries in the world stretching 6km long.During the 17th century these caves acted as a refuge to the local Canarian people from pirates and slave hunters.Spectacular lighting adds to the effects of the caves and they also boast an optical illusion.
3. Jameos del Agua Designed by Cesar Manrique in 1968 Jameos del Agua is an underground lava bubble converted into an auditorium and theatre. It was created by the eruption of the big volcano in the north called La Corona approximately 3000 years ago. The word Jameos means a lava bubble, which occurs when the ceiling of a lava tunnel collapses, or when gases accumulate and explode literally leaving a bubble underground. Visitors enter through a winding staircase made out of the surrounding rock and enter into Jameo Grande, a roofless volcanic bubble 100m long and 30m wide. This then leads to a garden and swimming pool. A dance floor and bar has been created out of the surrounding volcanic rock. At the end of Jameos Grande is the concert cave with its wonderful acoustics seating 600 people.
4. Cesar Manrique Foundation Originally the studio and house of Cesar Manrique it was inaugurated in 1992 as a private, non-profit, self financed cultural foundation engaging in the promotion of artistic, environmental and cultural activities as well as the private works of Cesar Manrique. Highly recommended.
5. Jardin del Cactus Created by Cesar Manrique this area was originally an old quarry. Cesar Manrique strived to show how beauty could be created using natural resources and the gardens show the indigenous flora of the island.
6. Museum of Contemporary Art This is situated in the Castle of San Jose in Puerto Naos , Arrecife It was originally a fortress built between 1776 and 1779 by King Carlos 111.It not only contains pieces of modern art but also works from Cesar Manrique who was one of the honourary directors.
7. Timanfaya National Park This area was devastated by volcanic eruptions over a period of 6 years 1730-1736.Here visitors can appreciate not only the awe inspiring scenery of “Devil’s land” caused by the geological phenomena but also a land coming back to life with its 180 different plant species. Cars park by the side of the “Devil” restaurant where visitors can go in and see how food can be cooked over the heat of the volcano and can watch the geothermic experiments.A coach ride of about 45mins is included in the entrance fee where visitors are taken around the volcano route and can listen to the story behind this unusual island.
8. El Golfo On the west coast of Lanzarote on the coastline of the Timanfaya National park is El Golfo known as the Green Lagoon. It is actually a volcanic crater, which has been filled by underground seawater. Algae have inhabited the water causing the green colour, which against the black volcanic sands is an unusual sight. Today the crater is half its original size and has been declared a protected area. In the surrounding area you will also find the naturally occurring semi precious stone called Olivina, a green stone and you will find it lying on the beach and rocks.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
28 Jun 2013
"Perfect for families"
I stayed in this villa with my husband and 2 yr old daughter and our friends with thier 3 yr old son. The villa is beautiful with amazing views of the mountains. The pool is perefect for children as had a shallow area and the rest of the pool was a nice size to swim properly. It has a comfy seating area to relax in the evenings and a seperate dining table with a lovely brick built bbq area too. It has a court yard garden also with a washing machine and washing line area which is great when you have children. The villa is a lovely size with 2 double bedrooms and lots of storage. The villa is situated on a quiet residential complex, we never saw anybody the whole week we were there. There is a small shop approximately 5 mins away, however we bought our food etc when we visited the town as there was more choice of shops. The town which is approximately 15-20min walk away is right on the sea and is perfect for families, with restaurants and shops galore, everyone was extremely friendly. There is a small beach here but a bigger beach about 25mins walk away. I loved this villa and would highly recommend it. Would definitely consider visiting again. The booking was easy and Alan and Hazel provided lots of information on the villa etc before we left.
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:24 Aug 2015
Based in United Kingdom
- +44 77341 02760