Manor House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
The house is characterized by a large stone fireplace, massive beams, antique furniture and artisanal hand made tiles. The houses are nestled in a small valley with a 5000 m² lake welcoming you to 15 hectares of forest. We are within 8kms from the beach. We are proud of our region so please do not hesitate to ask us for recommandations on what to do.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Pen-Guen Saint Cast 12 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dinard 23 km, Nearest railway: Plancoet 3 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Boat available|
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (10), Dining seats for 16, Lounge seats for 3|
|Outdoors||Private garden, Private tennis court, Swing set, Private fishing lake or river|
|Further details indoors||
- A large living room with fireplace
- A large equipped kitchen.
**Linens are optional
Total Capacity : 9 to 10 people and 2 infants.
|Further details outdoors||
Equipment/ Leisure activities available on site:
- Tennis/basketball courts
- Football pitch
- Boules pitch
- Enclosed children's playground ( swings...)
- Games room ( table tennis, baby-foot/table football, billiards)
- Fishing (bring your own equipment)
- Walking and jogging trails/pathways
"Taxe de séjour": 0.50 € per night et per adult (and kids over 13 y.o).
Cleaning (obligatory) : 65 €
Linen as an option (made up beds, bathroom linen, kitchen linen ) : 12 € per person
Deposit of 25% on reservation.
Settlement of total amount on your arrival
A refundable deposit of 1000 € will be requested on your arrival and returned before your departure after a housecheck has been made.
The Brittany region
Where we are situated is within a few miles of the sea. Though it can get very hot the sea breeze keeps the climate rather temperate. The region is renown for its oysters, mussels, other sea food, crepes and caramels.
- 18 hole golf course (St Cast, Dinard St Malo...)
- Horse riding ( Plancoet, Dinard, St Cast...)
- Sailing ( St Cast, St Jacut, Dinard, St Malo)
- Medieval towns (Lamballe, Dinan, St Malo)
- Châteaux ( La Hunaudaye, le Fort Lalatte...)
- Other tourist spots:Mt St Michel, Cap Frehel, Broceliande..