Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
This brand new and luxurious villa is located outside the village of Peyia and very near to the Coral Bay beach, one of the most popular beaches on the island. It is also very close to the national park of Akamas, the bird park and just 15 minute drive from the town of Paphos.
Fully air conditioned and furnished to the highest standards, the villa has its own private pool and is the ideal location for the perfect holiday break.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Coral bay 6 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos 40 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
The villa has three en-suite large and spacious bedrooms on the first floor, two of them sharing a balcony with a spectacular view towards the private pool, the surrounding citrus orchards and the sea.
The ground floor includes a large kitchen and dining room connected to the living room in an open space arrangement. The large bedroom on the ground floor contains a double bed and a large wardrobe, which is ideal for elderly people, or small children.
|Further details outdoors|
The villa is surrounded by trees ensuring the safety of the children and the privacy of the occupants. The private 4x9m pool at the back is ideal for relaxing and swimming.
Your vehicle can be parked securely at the front or the side of the villa in a space capable of taking 3-4 vehicles.
Welcome pack will be provided on arrival to the villa and includes wine, bottled water and fruits.
The Paphos region
Places to visit:
- Akamas national park is the biggest "Natura 2000" area in Cyprus. Access to the park is from the main road to Ayios Georgios about 0.5km from the property. You can visit the Lara beach, a place reserved by law for the protection of the turtle "Careta careta" and lots of natural trails where you can see Cyprus flora.
- Coral bay beach. The best swimming site of the district (EU blue flag) is situated 6km from the property and includes all water-sports facilities, shops, restaurants, pubs and night clubs suitable for night entertainment.
- The Paphos Bird and Animal park is located within walking distance from the property. Don't miss the parrot show.
- Paphos Harbour. A 15 minute drive from the villa takes you to Paphos harbour with the magnificent Venetian castle, where every summer an opera festival is staged on. You can book a trip with a glass bottom boat or have lunch in the fish restaurants at the area. Also visit the important mosaics of the Roman period nearby.
- Tombs of the Kings - Immpressive underground tombs of the period 300 BC to 300 AD.
- Golf. Several golf courses are all located a short drive from Paphos.
- Waterpark. The Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark is open from May to October and is an excellent idea to spent your time with the kids.
To get around, car hire is recommended - details of local car hire firms are available in the airports.
The village of Peyia has been expanding rapidly over the last years with permanent houses purchased or built by foreigners, mostly UK citizens, as the area and climate is unique for a permanent stay. The village, however, retains its charm with the traditional restaurants and tavernas, around its famous fountain (Vrysi) in the village square.
St. George of Peyia (1km from the villa) is worth visiting for the scenic view of the fishing harbour and the adjacent islet (Yeronissos), the sea caves and the ruins of early Christian Vasilicas with mosaic floors.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
24 Jul 2013
"Great villa - great family location - great host."
This is a very well located villa ideal for the family holiday. You will need a car as it is just off the main drag and whilst this is a walk away....it is a long walk.......George and the family are … More
28 Aug 2012
"Great villa-private but close to Akamas, Pafos and Coral Bay"
Villa is located in a banana grove off the road that leads to Pafos Zoo. Close to main road, but private. Only a 15 minute drive to Lada Beach in Akamas (one of better beaches in Cyprus) and <5 m… More
You're booking with
- 5 Years listed
70% Response rate
Based in Cyprus
- Kato Paphos
- 489 properties
- 377 properties
- 311 properties
- Coral Bay
- 293 properties
- Aphrodite Hills
- 136 properties
- 130 properties
- 128 properties
- Paphos Town
- 108 properties
- 89 properties
- Secret Valley Resort
- 82 properties
- 57 properties
- St George
- 41 properties
- Sea Caves
- 39 properties
- 39 properties
- 22 properties
- 17 properties
- 12 properties
- Nea Dimmata
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties