from £37 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Townhouse | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Eleni house is located on a hill of Peyia village and has a panoramic sea and mountain view. It's a quiet and peaceful place, yet only 3 minutes' drive from the Coral Bay. The house has easy access to all amenities. In walking distance you can find supermarkets, bakeries, internet cafe, gym, local tavernas, pubs and restaurants for eating out.
The house benefits from its swimming pool, shared only with the next door house (Savas). But in case that you rent the property, the next door house will not be rented, so that you will enjoy privacy! Leading from the leaving room, is a private veranda, furnished with a table and chairs to enable you to dine al fresco.
Just in front of the veranda is the swimming pool and a huge veranda (200 sq.m.) furnished with pool beds for enjoying sun bathing. With one double, one twin bedroom and splendid view from almost every corner of the house, Savas home is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Coral Bay 3.5 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||700 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos airport 35 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
- Spacious and bright rooms.
- Big closets in the bedrooms.
- Two en suite bathrooms& one WC.
- Extra mid-stay cleans and laundry changes (weekly already included)can be made available, please ask for prices.
-Smoking is allowed only outdoor
About this location
The Paphos District
Located on the South West side of the island, Paphos has the most beautiful scenery in the free areas of Cyprus. From the pine clad mountains and lush valleys of the Troodos range, to the spectacular coastline from Rock of Aphrodite, all the way up to Baths of Aphrodite near Polis. Add to this a fertile coastal plain with beautiful beaches.
The most important is that you have so much to see and do in Paphos:
• Paphos itself (only 15 minutes drive from Peyia), has a majestic medieval castle and a picturesque harbor lined with bars and restaurants. The old town is waiting to be explored with the archaeological park with lavish mosaics, Tombs of the Kings and the outdoor ancient theatre where summer concerts are still held. There are also many traditional shops as well as modern ones and of course plenty of restaurants, bars and tavernas!
- Akamas Peninsular (less than 10 minutes drive from Peyia) is the National Park of Cyprus, a region of spectacular, rugged scenery with sandy coves and hillsides of pine and juniper woodland. You would need a 4x4 to explore this area by car.
- Lara (about 10 minutes drive from Peyia) is a 2km of beautiful freely – accessible beach Known as Turtle Beach where rare turtles lay their eggs. Occasional night-time walks are organized to see these marine animals struggling ashore!
- Polis and Latchi (about 40 minutes drive from Peyia) located on the north coast of the peninsular. Polis is an attractive holiday resort and Latchi has a beautiful harbor and wonderful fish taverns with great seafood meals.
- The baths of Aphrodite (about 45 minutes drive from Peyia) on the North a lake with falls, where Aphrodite met her lover Adonis, according to Greek mythology and is a must place to visit!
- The rock of Aphrodite (about 30 minutes drive) east of Paphos airport is where the goddess of love came ashore, according to Greek mythology!
- A big water park (30 minutes drive ), at the east is a fun place and a must visit for all the family!
- Paphos aquarium (15 minutes drive) at east is nice place to visit too, as well as the famous Bird Park (less than 10 minutes drive) at west where you can watch a marvelous parrots show!
- The golf lovers have to be informed that there are three top-rated golf courses within less than 30 minutes drive (Aphrodite Hills, Tsada and Secret Valley).
-The climate in Paphos is the mildest on the island, but no less sunny!
- Peyia is a charming traditional village perched upon the slopes overlooking Coral Bay. It has a majestic church and a square famous for its fountains. In Peyia you can find local tavernas, cosmopolitan restaurants and pups and bars, internet café, local shops including bakeries, butchers, supermarkets and banks. It's marvellous to wander around the narrow streets of the village, with the old stone houses and the flowers!
- Coral Bay (less than 5 minutes drive) is a resort which provides everything! Tavernas, shops, bars, restaurants, Disco and other amenities including Golf, Go- Karts, Quad bikes and Horse Riding. Its blue flag beaches with cafes and every kind of water sport, is a destination you will adore!
- Agios Georgios (about 10 minutes drive) has a lovely beach as well as fish tavern and picturesque fishing harbour.
- There is a regular bus service from Coral Bay to Agios Georgios and from Coral Bay to Paphos to enabling visitors to choose not to drive.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
15 Oct 2014
"Nice Break In The Sun"
Access to this very clean Town House is up 32 steps up from ground level. The exterior had a nice patio area with good quality sun beds & chairs with a fabulous pool with a nice view of Coral Bay. Int… More
28 Sep 2014
"Third time here, still loving it..."
This is the third time I have stayed in Eleni. It is fantastic. The amenities, the view everything is perfect. Yes I will be back again.… More
1 Sep 2014
"Perfect holiday villa with amazing view"
We really enjoyed our staying at Eleni apartment. The apartment itself is really good equipped. We really loved the pool and the amazing view. I would like to thank the landlord Maria for the watermel… More
28 Jan 2013
"Excellent! couldn't ask for better!"
We stayed this time for 10 days. The apartment is very well appointed, comfortable and clean. The swimming pool was very relaxing. I have to admit that I used this holiday as a chance to completely de… More
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Mar 2015
Based in Cyprus