About the home
Savas house is located on a hill of Peyia village and has a panoramic sea and mountain view. It's a quiet and peaceful place, yet only 3 minutes' drive from the Coral Bay. The house has easy access to all amenities. In walking distance you can find supermarkets, bakeries, internet cafe, gym, local tavernas, pubs and restaurants for eating out.
The house benefits from its swimming pool, shared only with the next door house (Eleni). Leading from the leaving room, is a private veranda, furnished with a table and chairs to enable you to dine Al fresco next to the garden.
Just in front of the veranda is the swimming pool and a huge veranda (200 sq. m) furnished with pool beds for enjoying sun bathing. With one double, one twin bedroom and splendid view from almost every corner of the house, Savas home is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Coral Bay, 3.5km|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
Nearest amenities: 700m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom, 2 en suites and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 7|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
-Spacious and bright rooms.
-Big closets in the bedrooms.
-Two en suite bathrooms and one WC.
Further details outdoors:
Pool shared only with the next door house.
Secure covered parking place
- Extra mid-stay cleans and laundry changes can be made available(weekly already included). Please ask for prices.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoor.
- 20% of rental fee for booking.
- Earlier arrival time is 3pm and latest departure time is 11am.
The Paphos region
Located on the South West side of the island, Paphos has the most beautiful scenery in the free areas of Cyprus. From the pine clad mountains and lush valleys of the Troodos range, to the spectacular coastline from Rock of Aphrodite, all the way up to Baths of Aphrodite near Polis. Add to this a fertile coastal plain with beautiful beaches.
The most important is that you have so much to see and do in Paphos:
• Paphos itself (only 15 minutes drive from Peyia), has a majestic medieval castle and a picturesque harbor lined with bars and restaurants. The old town is waiting to be explored with the archaeological park with lavish mosaics, Tombs of the Kings and the outdoor ancient theatre where summer concerts are still held. There are also many traditional shops as well as modern ones and of course plenty of restaurants, bars and tavernas!
- Akamas Peninsular (less than 10 minutes drive from Peyia) is the National Park of Cyprus, a region of spectacular, rugged scenery with sandy coves and hillsides of pine and juniper woodland. You would need a 4x4 to explore this area by car.
- Lara (about 10 minutes drive from Peyia) is a 2km of beautiful freely – accessible beach Known as Turtle Beach where rare turtles lay their eggs. Occasional night-time walks are organized to see these marine animals struggling ashore!
- Polis and Latchi (about 40 minutes drive from Peyia) located on the north coast of the peninsular. Polis is an attractive holiday resort and Latchi has a beautiful harbor and wonderful fish taverns with great seafood meals.
- The baths of Aphrodite (about 45 minutes drive from Peyia) on the North a lake with falls, where Aphrodite met her lover Adonis, according to Greek mythology and is a must place to visit!
- The rock of Aphrodite (about 30 minutes drive) east of Paphos airport is where the goddess of love came ashore, according to Greek mythology!
- A big water park (30 minutes drive ), at the east is a fun place and a must visit for all the family!
- Paphos aquarium (15 minutes drive) at east is nice place to visit too, as well as the famous Bird Park (less than 10 minutes drive) at west where you can watch a marvelous parrots show!
- The golf lovers have to be informed that there are three top-rated golf courses within less than 30 minutes drive (Aphrodite Hills, Tsada and Secret Valley).
-The climate in Paphos is the mildest on the island, but no less sunny!
The Peyia / Peyia Village area
- Peyia is a charming traditional village perched upon the slopes overlooking Coral Bay. It has a majestic church and a square famous for its fountains. In Peyia you can find local tavernas, cosmopolitan restaurants and pups and bars, internet café, local shops including bakeries, butchers, supermarkets and banks. It’s marvellous to wander around the narrow streets of the village, with the old stone houses and the flowers!
- Coral Bay (less than 5 minutes drive) is a resort which provides everything! Tavernas, shops, bars, restaurants, Disco and other amenities including Golf, Go- Karts, Quad bikes and Horse Riding. Its blue flag beaches with cafes and every kind of water sport, is a destination you will adore!
- Agios Georgios (about 10 minutes drive) has a lovely beach as well as fish tavern and picturesque fishing harbour.
- There is a regular bus service from Coral Bay to Agios Georgios and from Coral Bay to Paphos to enabling visitors to choose not to drive.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
The houses are approximately 30 minutes drive from Paphos International Airport and is easy to find. Alternative airport would be Larnaca International Airport a transfer time of 1.40 hours from the house.Easy motorway driving and English signs everywhere.
Directions and map will be sent prior to departure as well as relevant information.
We recommend hiring a car to fully explore the delights of Cyprus and we suggest either using www.travelsupermarket.com (has always been competitive) if you have internet access or there are all the major car hire companies on arrival at the airport. Remember to bring a current driving license.In Cyprus you drive on the left side of the road as in the UK.
Taxi's are widely available and you can either book or flag them down. Airport Transfers by Taxi should be around 40-60 Euro or Thomas Cook have a transfer bus service (www.transfers4u.co.uk) that is available even if you didn't book the holiday with them.
In terms of flights there are now economy flights with Easy Jet, Jet2 as well as Monarch, Cyprus Airlines, British Airways so it is worth shopping around.
Internet sites to check for competitive deals are:
Activities near Peyia
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
28 Feb 2013
A holiday apartment that has everything a family needs for its holidays!!! It was extremely clean both inside and outside - pool, terrace and garden - that was of great importance as we went there... more
28 Jan 2013
And in Dutch het was in een woord geweldig!!! Super ontvangst door Maria met vers fruit en lekkere dingen. Cadeautjes voor de kinderen echt super!! We hebben hier een te gekke tijd gehad.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Sky||20 Nov 12||1 Mar 13||£ 300||-||-||1 Week|
|Flowers||1 Mar 13||1 Jun 13||£ 385||-||-||1 Week|
|Sea||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||£ 430||-||-||1 Week|
|Sun||1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||£ 510||-||-||1 Week|
|Sea||1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||£ 430||-||-||1 Week|
|sun & sea||1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||£ 385||-||-||1 Week|
|Sky||1 Nov 13||28 Feb 14||£ 300||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Air-condition is included in the price
For booking less or more days you may contact with the owners.
Special prices for booking both of the houses (Savas & Eleni)Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
1 year listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Cyprus and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2011. This townhouse has received 2 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Savas & Eleni Holiday Houses in Peyia, Cyprus
ELENI in Peyia, Cyprus