Savas & Eleni Holiday Houses
from £64 /night help
Townhouse | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 12
"Savas" and "Eleni" properties belonged to our grandparents, who lived all of their life in Peyia Village! So we gave their names to our holiday houses, which we have prepared with love and respect, just for you, to enjoy your holidays in our sunny island!
The houses are located on a hill in Peyia village and have spectacular, unobstructed sea and mountain views. It is a quiet and peaceful haven, yet only 3 minutes' drive from the Coral Bay and the sea. The houses have easy access to all amenities. In walking distance, you can find supermarkets (one selling English groceries), bakeries, butchers, an internet cafe and gym, also local taverns, pubs and restaurants for eating out.
The houses benefit from their own private swimming pool! So it is ideal for you to rent both of the houses and enjoy your privacy with friends, at a special price! The houses have their own private verandas and balconies and they also share a huge veranda (200 sq. m), furnished with pool beds for enjoying the sun and a BBQ for al fresco dining.
With one double, one twin bedroom, all ensuit and splendid view from almost every corner of the houses, Savas and Eleni Houses are ideal for families and friends, with plenty to see and do in the surrounding area
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Coral Bay 3.5 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||700 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos airport 35 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details outdoors|
- The swimming pool is for just the two houses
- Covered, secure parking place
- Extra mid-stay cleans and laundry changes (weekly already included)can be made available, please ask for prices:
- Smoking is allowed only outdoor
The Paphos District
Located on the South West side of the island, Paphos has the most beautiful scenery in the free areas of Cyprus. From the pine clad mountains and lush valleys of the Troodos range, to the spectacular coastline from Rock of Aphrodite, all the way up to Baths of Aphrodite near Polis. Add to this a fertile coastal plain with beautiful beaches.
The most important is that you have so much to see and do in Paphos:
• Paphos itself (only 15 minutes drive from Peyia), has a majestic medieval castle and a picturesque harbor lined with bars and restaurants. The old town is waiting to be explored with the archaeological park with lavish mosaics, Tombs of the Kings and the outdoor ancient theatre where summer concerts are still held. There are also many traditional shops as well as modern ones and of course plenty of restaurants, bars and tavernas!
- Akamas Peninsular (less than 10 minutes drive from Peyia) is the National Park of Cyprus, a region of spectacular, rugged scenery with sandy coves and hillsides of pine and juniper woodland. You would need a 4x4 to explore this area by car.
- Lara (about 10 minutes drive from Peyia) is a 2km of beautiful freely – accessible beach Known as Turtle Beach where rare turtles lay their eggs. Occasional night-time walks are organized to see these marine animals struggling ashore!
- Polis and Latchi (about 40 minutes drive from Peyia) located on the north coast of the peninsular. Polis is an attractive holiday resort and Latchi has a beautiful harbor and wonderful fish taverns with great seafood meals.
- The baths of Aphrodite (about 45 minutes drive from Peyia) on the North a lake with falls, where Aphrodite met her lover Adonis, according to Greek mythology and is a must place to visit!
- The rock of Aphrodite (about 30 minutes drive) east of Paphos airport is where the goddess of love came ashore, according to Greek mythology!
- A big water park (30 minutes drive ), at the east is a fun place and a must visit for all the family!
- Paphos aquarium (15 minutes drive) at east is nice place to visit too, as well as the famous Bird Park (less than 10 minutes drive) at west where you can watch a marvelous parrots show!
- The golf lovers have to be informed that there are three top-rated golf courses within less than 30 minutes drive (Aphrodite Hills, Tsada and Secret Valley).
-The climate in Paphos is the mildest on the island, but no less sunny!
- Peyia is a charming traditional village perched upon the slopes overlooking Coral Bay. It has a majestic church and a square famous for its fountains. In Peyia you can find local tavernas, cosmopolitan restaurants and pups and bars, internet café, local shops including bakeries, butchers, supermarkets and banks. It’s marvellous to wander around the narrow streets of the village, with the old stone houses and the flowers!
- Coral Bay (less than 5 minutes drive) is a resort which provides everything! Tavernas, shops, bars, restaurants, Disco and other amenities including Golf, Go- Karts, Quad bikes and Horse Riding. Its blue flag beaches with cafes and every kind of water sport, is a destination you will adore!
- Agios Georgios (about 10 minutes drive) has a lovely beach as well as fish tavern and picturesque fishing harbour.
- There is a regular bus service from Coral Bay to Agios Georgios and from Coral Bay to Paphos to enabling visitors to choose not to drive.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
4 Aug 2014
Just got back after 10 days, the homes were brilliant everything u need is there, pool was fantastic kids were never out of it.would definatly recommend a car as quite hilly but apart frm that fantast… More
13 Aug 2013
After visiting alot of holiday houses in Cyprus with my friends, Savvas & Eleni Holiday House are the best, Excellent sightseeing, the houses are very comfortable,very clean and everything you need ar… More
12 Feb 2013
We had a wonderful vacation. Both houses are excellent in a very good condition and clean. The owner provided us with everything we needed. We had a relaxing week. I have enjoyed most the big veranda with the panoramic view.
22 Sep 2012
"Perfection I cannot say anything else"
The pool the house the bed rooms kitchen the view everything was excellent. The only bad thing about it is on the web site they need to put better pictures of the houses because its really shame for people not to see the beuty of it.
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:15 Dec 2014
Based in Cyprus
- 410 properties
- 386 properties
- Coral Bay-old
- 291 properties
- Coral Bay
- 267 properties
- 102 properties
- 101 properties
- Secret Valley Resort-old
- 73 properties
- 66 properties
- 56 properties
- Sea Caves-old
- 45 properties
- St George-old
- 38 properties
- St George
- 33 properties
- Secret Valley Resort
- 29 properties
- Sea Caves
- 25 properties
- 17 properties
- 17 properties
- 17 properties
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- 14 properties