Ionathan Holiday Home - Peyia
House | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
“Ionathan Holiday Home” is a detached 3 bedroom villa on a hill of Peyia village with private pool and garden. Furnished and decorated beautifully, It has everything you can ask for a relaxing and comfortable staying.
Located just 5 minutes drive from the famous Coral Bay and the sandy beaches, “Ionathan House” has easy access to all amenities. In just 1 km you may reach the center of the village, where you can find supermarkets, bakeries, local taverns, pubs and restaurants for eating out.
Everything white and blue in the house will make you feel very welcome. it will make you dream!
The airy open plan lounge and dining area opens up to the veranda, furnished with wooden outdoor table and chairs, to enable you to dine al fresco, near to the herb garden. Further down, is the patio and the private pool!
There is a detailed welcome folder with information about the property, appliances and the local area, but we will be happy to help you any time. We always welcome you to the property and help you with anything you need.
With one double and two twin bedrooms, the villa is ideal for families or multiple couples wishing to holiday together, with plenty to see and do in the surrounding area!
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos Airport 35 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Paphos region
Located on the South West side of the island, Paphos has the most beautiful scenery in the free areas of Cyprus. From the pine clad mountains and lush valleys of the Troodos range, to the spectacular coastline from Rock of Aphrodite, all the way up to Baths of Aphrodite near Polis. Add to this a fertile coastal plain with beautiful beaches.
The most important is that you have so much to see and do in Paphos:
• Paphos itself (only 15 minutes drive from Peyia), has a majestic medieval castle and a picturesque harbor lined with bars and restaurants. The old town is waiting to be explored with the archaeological park with lavish mosaics, Tombs of the Kings and the outdoor ancient theatre where summer concerts are still held. There are also many traditional shops as well as modern ones and of course plenty of restaurants, bars and tavernas!
- Akamas Peninsular (less than 10 minutes drive from Peyia) is the National Park of Cyprus, a region of spectacular, rugged scenery with sandy coves and hillsides of pine and juniper woodland. You would need a 4x4 to explore this area by car.
- Lara (about 10 minutes drive from Peyia) is a 2km of beautiful freely – accessible beach Known as Turtle Beach where rare turtles lay their eggs. Occasional night-time walks are organized to see these marine animals struggling ashore!
- Polis and Latchi (about 40 minutes drive from Peyia) located on the north coast of the peninsular. Polis is an attractive holiday resort and Latchi has a beautiful harbor and wonderful fish taverns with great seafood meals.
- The baths of Aphrodite (about 45 minutes drive from Peyia) on the North a lake with falls, where Aphrodite met her lover Adonis, according to Greek mythology and is a must place to visit!
- The rock of Aphrodite (about 30 minutes drive) east of Paphos airport is where the goddess of love came ashore, according to Greek mythology!
- A big water park (30 minutes drive ), at the east is a fun place and a must visit for all the family!
- Paphos aquarium (15 minutes drive) at east is nice place to visit too, as well as the famous Bird Park (less than 10 minutes drive) at west where you can watch a marvelous parrots show!
- The golf lovers have to be informed that there are three top-rated golf courses within less than 30 minutes drive (Aphrodite Hills, Tsada and Secret Valley).
-The climate in Paphos is the mildest on the island, but no less sunny!
- Peyia is a charming traditional village perched upon the slopes overlooking Coral Bay. It has a majestic church and a square famous for its fountains. In Peyia you can find local tavernas, cosmopolitan restaurants and pups and bars, internet café, local shops including bakeries, butchers, supermarkets and banks. It's marvellous to wander around the narrow streets of the village, with the old stone houses and the flowers!
- Coral Bay (less than 5 minutes drive) is a resort which provides everything! Tavernas, shops, bars, restaurants, Disco and other amenities including Golf, Go- Karts, Quad bikes and Horse Riding. Its blue flag beaches with cafes and every kind of water sport, is a destination you will adore!
- Agios Georgios (about 10 minutes drive) has a lovely beach as well as fish tavern and picturesque fishing harbour.
- There is a regular bus service from Coral Bay to Agios Georgios and from Coral Bay to Paphos to enabling visitors to choose not to drive.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card for your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
100% Response rate
Based in Cyprus
- Kato Paphos
- 369 properties
- 288 properties
- 284 properties
- Coral Bay
- 237 properties
- 123 properties
- Paphos Town
- 111 properties
- 108 properties
- Aphrodite Hills
- 104 properties
- Limassol Town
- 99 properties
- Secret Valley Resort
- 80 properties
- 58 properties
- 55 properties
- 26 properties
- 21 properties
- Sea Caves
- 21 properties
- St George
- 16 properties
- 16 properties
- 12 properties
- Nea Dimmata
- 7 properties
- 6 properties