Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Apartment Nigella is a stylishly furnished two bedroom, second floor apartment on the brand new five star Vanessa holiday complex in the heart of Peyia Village. The apartment sleeps six guests comfortably and will appeal to couples and families looking for a high quality self catering with the added bonus of some of the best recreational facilities which include indoor and outdoor pools, jacuzzi, sauna, Gym all free for guests to use.
The comfortable lounge area opens out on the large private sun terrace with patio dining table and chairs. Guests can spend the day at Coral Bay beach, relax by the pool or enjoy home from home comfort in the modern living area with 32 Inch LCD TV and DVD. Internet access now availalable.
Air conditioned through out with a high specification finish there are two bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The large contemporary and fully equipped kitchen offers guests the option of dining at home, alfresco or trying one of the many local tavernas which are within walking distance.
Peyia village has a traditional village feel and a pretty centre and a good selection of supermarkets, bakery, butcher, pharmacy, banks and local tavernas. This is an ideal location from which to reach a good selection of activities which include the beach, diving, water sports, boat trips, historical sites of interest, health spas, water parks, bird park, Karting, bowling, aquarium, reptile park, wine tasting, walking and Golf.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Coral Bay and Lara Beaches 3 km|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos International 20 km, 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
• Top (second) floor apartment with sea views
• Sleeps six guests
• Two bedrooms – double and twin
• Sofa in the living area converts into a double bed
• Linen, towels and beach towels provided
• Air conditioning with a warm heat option in each room
• 32 Inch LCD TV & DVD
• Internet access available for small local charge
Valuables safe, Hair dryer, hoover
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, washing machine, toaster, kettle , iron
• Children’s equipment hire is available and can de delivered to the apartment
|Further details outdoors|
• Indoor and outdoor communal swimming pool
• Communal swimming pool, sun terrace and sun loungers
• Communal toilets and showers close to swimming pools
• Short walk to Shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
• This property is suitable for children but the swimming pool is not fenced
• Larger groups and wedding parties can be accommodated on the same complex in similar propertis ask for details
• Welcome food packs available on request
• Children’s equipment hire available
• English speaking property management support
• Full guest information pack for guests in the apartment
• This is a non smoking property
• Free internet access available in several locations in Peyia Village
The Paphos region
With an all year round Mediterranean climate Cyprus remains a popular holiday destination and Paphos airport is well serviced by a good choice of charter and scheduled flights from the UK and most other European cities.
Paphos is the most established resort town in southern Cyprus and attracts visitors year after year. Paphos Among its attractions are its world heritage sites which include The famous tombs of the kings, Aphorodites Bath and preserved mosaics in the Paphos Harbour area.
With a year round Mediterranean climate the summer months are a popular time for tourism in Paphos, when temperatures are mid 30s degrees Celsius every day. However the cooler winter months attract keen walkers, mountain biking enthusiasts and skiers to the Troodos Mountains and Akamas peninsular areas.
Paphos offers shopping in the tourist beach promenade and the old town area of Kato Paphos has a wonderful old covered market area to browse around.
In addition to the wonderful choice of beaches and all year sunshine Paphos offers families a fantastic choice of modern or traditional restaurants, and many things to do and see, from water parks, to go carting, Golf to Luxury spas there is something for all ages to enjoy.
Peyia is a very popular and charming village situated on a gently sloping hillside overlooking Coral Bay. It is very traditional in look and feel with little winding streets and traditional stone houses with an old village church and shops at the centre. Peyia offers visitors a good selection of amenities including banks, doctors, two supermarkets, a fantastic bakery, butchers, fishmongers, DVD shop and launderette. It also offers a good selection of traditional tavernas where you can try the local fish or meat meze, or you can try Sophies that offers themed food evenings throughout the week.