Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 2
Sunset Studio is situated in the lovely ocean side suburb of City Beach. A self contained cosy, homely studio with a sparkling pool surrounded by lovely lush tropical gardens. The studio also has a new modern kitchen with all appliances, TV, Video, DVD player, Internet access, r/v air conditioning, Bosch washing machine, outside BBQ, hair dryer...
Very centrally located, only mins to both local and larger shopping centres and 500m walk to the beach. The owner is on site to welcome you and is available at any time for assistance or other requests. .Excellent accommodation at affordable prices. You won't find better.
English and German speaking.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, Studio|
|Nearest beach||Floreat, City Beach 500 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Perth domestic + perth international 32 km, Nearest railway: Subiaco, Clairemont.. 9 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Trampoline|
|Further details outdoors||
...private outside breakfast or, and dining area.
...'balinese tea house' on hill in back yard , with day bed + stunning view to Rottnest.
50% by booking
50 % on arrival
The Western Australia region
The largest city on Australia's west coast, Perth offers fine dining, great entertainment and all the amenities you would expect from a vibrant and bustling Australian city. Some excellent restaurants are located within walking distance on the beachfront, offering an unforgettable dining experience. Australia is synonymous with swimming, and you can enjoy a dip in the heated Olympic-sized pool within walking distance of our property. A mere kilometre away, meanwhile, is Bold Park, a favourite place for bush walks.
The climate is hot and dry in summer; however, the so-called "Fremantle Doctor", a cool south wind, makes it easy to handle the high temperatures . Winter in Australia is a little bit like April in Europe, still quite warm but with more changeable weather and occasional rain and thunderstorms.
Perth, Perth Metro Area
In summer time, Perth is a favourite destination for wind and kite surfers from all over the globe . Some activities to try in the surrounding area:
- Travel 90 km to Lancelin and enjoy the endless pure white of the walking dunes close to the ocean.
- Take a day trip to admire the eerie presentation of the Pinacels.
- Go to Yenchip, speak with the kangaroos and cuddle the koala bears!
- Travel 90km to York and visit a wonderful landscape and one of the last authentic country towns
- Travel to the waved rock and allow yourself to become transfixed by the magic stone wave, carved by the endless wind.
- Take a trip down South, visit the wineries , the biggest trees in Australia, and explore the wild romantic coastline .
- Spoil yourself with a dinner of unique crayfish in Albany, admire the 'stone gap, the blow holes, the whaling station, the old ships. Visit the most Westerly point in Australia in cape Luywin, where two oceans meet...Enjoy!