Perth Beach House
House | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 9
This near new property is a large (470 sq/m), luxurious home situated only metres from one of Perth's best beaches. With a resort-like feel and views to the ocean from two balconies, it is ideal for an extended family to enjoy a property so close to the city and beach. Why stay in a hotel or an apartment when the whole family can stay under one roof?
Situated in Trigg, a beachside suburb of Perth, the house in ideally located only 15 kms and 15 minutes drive from the city centre, and with access to the beautiful coastline literally on your doorstep. It is also located within easy reach of your family and friends who may live in the surrounding suburbs of City Beach, Floreat, Wembley Downs and Scarborough to the south, and North Beach, Watermans Bay, Marmion, Sorrento, and Hillarys to the north.
This architecturally designed home has all the modern facilities to make your stay a joy. Sleeping up to 9 people in comfort , the house has a number of large and very spacious living areas, a brand new below ground heated swimming pool with a water feature, and a brand new kitchen with all the required appliances to ensure your self-catered stay will be both memorable and relaxing...it will feel like a "home away from home".
The property is only available for selected periods throughout the year (April, July, Sept / Oct and Xmas / New Year). Please refer to the availability calendar for specific dates which we hope match with your travel plans.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Trigg 100 m|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Perth International 25 km, Nearest railway: Stirling Station 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Table tennis, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 9, Lounge seats for 9|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Trampoline|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
|Further details indoors|
The location of the property ensures that your stay will both be quiet and relaxing. The property is situated in a suburban family friendly street that does not allow direct access from the coastal road only 100 metres away so the passing traffic can not enter the street, and you are far enough away so it can not be heard. The only noise you will hear will be the passing pedestrians walking to either the beach or the walking and bike path which are both at the bottom of the street. The coastal path gives you access to over 30 kms of coastline between Fremantle to the south and Hillarys and beyond to the north.
If you wish to experience the Perth beaches then there is no better place to stay. At the end of the street you have numerous options, turn left to experience Perth's best surfing beach, Trigg Beach, or turn right to Mettams Pool, a reef protected family friendly swimming area which is both calm and great for snorkeling. Both options are less than 5 minutes walking distance from the property. Further south is Scarborough Beach and to the north is Marmion Beach, both easily reached by either foot or bike.
Within walking distance of the property are numerous places to eat or enjoy a coffee, ranging from casual take-away to more formal dining. Yelo Café, Soda Café and Trigg Island Beach Café are within an easy 5 minute walk and all provide ocean views. Within 10 minutes driving distance there is Hillarys Boat Harbour (Sorrento Quay), the suburban Flora Terrace, and Scarborough Beach, all of which can provide numerous drinking and eating experiences.
If you get tired of the ocean views, at the other end of the street approximately 250 metres away is Trigg Bushland Nature Reserve where you can walk amongst the native flora and fauna. This large nature reserve also adjoins Charles Riley Reserve, a sporting complex with numerous playing fields for you to further enjoy your daily walks.
With a number of playground facilities within a short distance of the property, the closest being only 3 minutes walk to Clarko Reserve, even the youngest guests will be kept entertained.
You will find that this property is close enough to all the action to be convenient, but far enough way to ensure your peace and quiet is not disturbed.
With easy access to the Perth CBD and both the International and domestics airports (approx. a 25 minute drive), there is no better property in Perth to enjoy your stay with family and friends.
Facilities to make this home full of style, space and comfort include:
- a large open plan kitchen, family and dining room with high ceilings and stacking doors, leading onto a covered and fully furnished outdoor alfresco area overlooking the heated pool and landscaped gardens
- for cooler evenings a stylish wall mounted gas heater, and above this a large wall mounted LCD TV
- a fully stocked, brand new kitchen with modern stainless steel Miele appliances
- a separate media room with a large wall mounted LCD TV
- a study containing a single bed; this study has its own ensuite for those who may wish to sleep on the lower floor
- powder room and toilet with a separate laundry
- double lock-up garage
- 4 large bedrooms all with either queen or double sized beds and built-in robes or storage facilities; the main bedroom is the size of a hotel room and has it's own balcony with views to the ocean and a large ensuite bathroom containing a free standing bath;
- a separate sitting area with views to the ocean which has a large wall mounted LCD TV
- a separate sun drenched reading room / study with views to the ocean
- a fully furnished rear balcony with views to the ocean
- powder room and toilet, with a separate third bathroom for the 3 other bedrooms
- for hot summer days reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- timber flooring in the main living areas, and the use of travertine on feature walls and external balconies
- Bose sound system, DVD, video and a piano
- a selection of kids toys (games, lego, dolls, prams, books etc) to amuse the younger children
- full security (alarm, electronically controlled gated access, and deadlocks)
- access to the internet via wi-fi
|Further details outdoors|
Relax and enjoy your stay with:
- a new, fully fenced resort-like heated swimming pool with water feature, that is both self chlorinating and cleaning
- an outdoor hot and cold shower
- outdoor furniture at both the front and rear of the house for entertaining and enjoying the Perth weather
- fully reticulated gardens and grassed areas at both the front and rear of the house
- a gas BBQ and outdoor fridge situated in the covered alfresco area, overlooking the pool and landscaped gardens
- a table tennis table
- off street parking for numerous cars
Minimum of 14 night stay is required. During the Xmas / New Year period, preference will be given to bookings of 21 nights or more.
- prices are based on a maximum of 6 adults, bookings for greater than 6 adults will not be considered.
- maximum capacity is 9 people, no additional bedding will be provided.
- a non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to confirm booking, balance due 2 months prior to arrival.
- a A$ 200 cleaning fee will be charged in addition to the total rent payable.
- a A$1,500 bond will be required, and will be returned at the end of the rental period once the property has been inspected.
The Western Australia region
Western Australia is full of golden beaches stretching the coast line and Perth is one of the cleanest cities in the world, with a mixture of old and new.
Perth has a mild climate of warm sunny days even in the winter. The summer extremes are cooled by the famous “Fremantle Doctor” that blows in from the south-west early afternoon.
The crowning glory of Perth has to be the beaches with their white sands and the turquoise blue of the Indian Ocean which is only 100 metres from the property. Most beaches are equipped with playgrounds and they all have a number of a drinking and eating options.
WA has some of the finest wineries in Australia and some of the best wines in the world, the most local being just a short drive from Perth in the Swan Valley, while the famous Margaret River wine region is a 3 hour drive, to towns like Dunsborough, Busselton and Bunbury.
The Swan River is a great water playground winding its way through Perth and hosts a variety of activities, including boat rides, ferries to various destinations and cruises up the river to the wine region being a must.
To the north, we have Yanchep National Park with kangaroos, koalas, emus and other Australian wildlife.
With whale watching, outdoor cinemas, shopping, fine dining, nightlife, museums, playgrounds and wineries to name just a few, there are so many attractions in the area it provides the perfect holiday for all ages.
Perth, Perth Metro Area
Trigg provides easy access to:
- the surrounding suburbs of City Beach, Floreat, Wembley Downs and Scarborough to the south, and North Beach, Watermans Bay, Marmion, Sorrento, and Hillarys to the north.
- Perth's best beaches (Trigg, Scarborough, City Beach, Floreat, Cottesloe and Marmion beaches) and all their associated activities (swimming, walking, bike riding, picnics etc)
- many and varied drinking and eating experiences
- the Freeway, and access to both the northern and southern suburbs of Perth
- the Perth CBD and Kings Park with its majestic views of the city and the beautiful Swan River
- shops, supermarkets, major shopping centres (Karrinyup, Whitfords and Innaloo), and cinemas
- local golf courses, tennis courts and sporting complexes
- local lakes, parks, and playgrounds
- local railway network (Stirling Station is 5kms away) and is accessible by both bus and car
- local bus transport to Stirling Station, the Perth CBD, Karrinyup Shopping Centre and Hillarys Boat Harbour is only 200 metres away
Also within the Perth and surrounding areas are:
- Hillary's Boat Harbour (Sorrento Quay), one of Perth’s most visited attractions which you can see from the rear balcony of the property, and which includes "The Great Escape" a water and kids fun park, the AQWA aquarium and a safe and protected swimming beach (10 minute drive)
- Rottnest, a popular island holiday destination approx. 20kms from Perth and which you can see from the front balcony of the property (40 minute ferry ride from Hillarys)
- Fremantle (30 minute drive)
- the Swan Valley (40 minute drive, or by a Swan River wine cruise departing from the Perth CBD)
- the Margaret River wine region (3 hour drive)
- Yanchep National Park (40 minute drive)
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
34% Response rate
Based in Australia
- Perth, Perth Metro Area
- 50 properties
- 23 properties
- Quinns Rocks
- 15 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- 6 properties