Townhouse | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Very convenient location whatever the reason of your trip is. The villa is a near new double story unit with the master bedroom on the second floor. The ensuite bathroom is fitted with a bath and a separate shower.
The ground floor is an open plan living area with 2 bed rooms and a bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped for guests who want to cook their own meals just like at home. Or indulge in culinary experience with many cafes and eateries around.
A courtyard visible from the kitchen and living area allows you to enjoy breakfast in the sun or a barbeque under the umbrella. If preparing a breakfast is not your kind of thing there is a little cafe two doors down the street.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cottesloe Beach 16 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Perth Internation Airport 14.8 km, Nearest railway: Victoria Park Station - walk 1.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors||
- Bedding: 1 queen size, 1 double, 2 King single and a sofa bed in games room
- Down stair's family bathroom has a separate toilet
- Tea, coffee, salt, pepper & sugar provided
- Quality linens and towels supplied
- Alarm system for security
|Further details outdoors||
- Private courtyard with a dining table set
- A laundry with clothes line outdoor
- 2 car locked up garage with automatic door
We would love to welcome you on your arrival with tea, coffee and milk in the fridge.
If there is a special requirement do let us know, we'd be happy to help where we can.
The Western Australia region
Perth is sixth most livable city in the world according to The Economist 2011 World's Most Livable Cities list.
Perth is surrounded by Swan river, Indian ocean on the West and Darling Range on the East. The city is clean, sunny, with wide open space and a great range of sights and outdoor activities for a perfect holiday. There are beaches that are among the best in the country with pure white sand; walking and bicycle lanes line up most of the roads; river and parks, the ever popular Kings Park up on the hill show cases Perth's skyline day and night.
Perth is also a great place to experience culinary feast. There are an abundance of local produce, out door cafes & great range of international restaurants. A nice drive to the wine region will allow you to sample the local award winning wines in beautiful surroundings.
Perth, Perth Metro Area
The Villa is situated in the suburb of Victoria Park. Close by are many reserves and parks that are suitable for playground and picnics with free BBQ facilities. It is popular with its cafe and restaurant strips and Burswood Resort Casino is only a few minutes drive away.
From the villa it takes10 mins walk to a parks & Swan river, 15 mins to shops, supermarket, cafes & restaurants
- Perth CBD10 mins drive or 23 mins bus ride. 2 mins walk to a nearest bus stop.
- 5 mins drive to Burswood Hotel, Casino & Entertainment complex.
- 5 mins drive to Albany highway Café strip with many more international restaurants such as Middle Eastern cuisine, Vietnamese, Chinese, Italian, Indian, Korean, etc.
- 8 mins drive to Perth Zoo & South Perth foreshore - great for walking, playing & eating.
- 13 mins drive to beautiful Kings Park - breath taking scenery day & night, botanic garden, picnic spot, outdoor theater (not all year round)
17 mins drive to Garden City shopping Mall & Cinema.