Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 3
Cove View, 7 Cyan is a contemporary, first floor two bedroom apartment with coastal views, situated just a few minutes’ walk from the Minack Theatre.
Internally, the property has been furnished to a contemporary, high standard throughout. The spacious apartment boasts strategically positioned windows showcasing the panoramic views of Porthcurno Beach and out to sea. Views of the surrounding coastline can also be enjoyed from the furnished balcony.
Cove View, 7 Cyan benefits from a select location in Porthcurno. This small village and its coastline are situated in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, known for its white sandy beaches. Porthcurno Beach is only a few minutes’ walk from the property, as is one of Cornwall’s most popular attractions, The Minack Theatre.
The Minack Theatre is a world famous, open air theatre carved into the side of the cliffs. This theatre offers a truly unique experience, justifiably referred to as “Cornwall’s Theatre under the Stars.”
For a range of amenities, Penzance can be reached within a short drive. Here you will find a selection of shops, cafés, pubs and a cinema. When visiting this edge of England be sure to visit the most south westerly point, Lands’ End.
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 84.32 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- Spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining.
- Furnished with a two seater black leather sofa, two black leather arm chairs and a light oak coffee table.
- Features a flatscreen TV, DVD and CD player.
- The dining area consists of a dining table with seating for four.
- Benefits from access onto the balcony and sea views from the windows.
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Features an oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a washer/dryer.
- Full range of utensils and appliances including a toaster and kettle.
- Furnished with a double bed, fitted double wardrobe and two bedside cabinets with lamps.
- Furnished with a single bed, chest of drawers and a bedside cabinet with lamp.
- Features a wc, wash basin, bath with shower mixer taps, shaver point and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Access to the development via four steps at the rear to the property with two flights of internal stairs.
- Off-street parking for one car accessed via three steps.
- Balcony with views of Porthcurno Beach and the sea.
- A few minutes' walk from Porthcurno Beach and the Minack Theatre.
- Ideal location for exploring the coastline.
The West Country region
West Cornwall is a glistening and unspoilt corner of the West Country – where a passion for the great outdoors and a captivating history splash against the backdrop of beautiful landscapes. Thirty six miles of coastline wrap around twinkling fishing villages, rural trails and nostalgic towns, promising a truly refreshing West Cornwall holiday. Our range of self-catering and pet-friendly West Cornwall holiday cottages are the perfect base to enjoy this magical corner of the country, whether during the summer months or for a winter retreat! With the stunning Lizard Peninsula, beautiful beaches and the famous Land’s End, West Cornwall has everything you could wish for!
West Cornwall includes 36 miles of coastline
West Cornwall’s seas are clear
The Cornish Way cycle trail runs from Truro to Land’s End
Steeped in Celtic history, smuggling and shipwrecks, Penzance is a charming South Cornwall town full of character with some truly splendid views. Sat in the Land’s End peninsula, its sheltered position and warmer climate make for some interesting plant life and the town is brought to life in the spring and summer months with a blaze of floral splendour.
With Land’s End just ten miles away and excellent links to the wider Cornwall, staying occupied is not a problem during your stay, with rare plant gardens, a helicopter ride to the enchanting Scilly Isles and the striking St. Michaels Mount; there is certainly plenty to see and do. The fascinating history can be explored in the Museum, while a day at one of the sun kissed beaches is the perfect way to relax. With restaurant and pubs aplenty, a fine selection of shops and even an open air theatre on the coast, Penzance makes for an ideal holiday destination.