Guest house | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Our Guest House is located in Seixal - Lourinhã, a typical Portuguese village, at the Costa da Prata (Silver Coast) in which you can find some cafes and a little supermarket. It is located ca. 60 km northern of Lisbon and approximately 12 km away from the peninsula of Peniche. Within about 15 minutes you can reach the beach (Praia da Areia Branca) on foot.
In our immediate area accept of the "main beach" Praia da Areia Branca, which has a beautiful promenade with cafes, bars and restaurants, can you find other beautiful sandy beaches, rugged cliffs and calm, abandoned bays.
For people who are interested in culture, there are many attractions in our near area.
- Óbidos - Castle (13th century) with a fortress and a city wall
- Ginga - is a portuguese liqueur made from sour cherries. It is produced in Óbidos, where it's offered in chocolate cups.
- Peniche - Southern of the city is located the Superturbos, one of the most famous surfspots in Europe. Every year it's one of the stops of the ASP (Association of Surfing Professionals) World Championship Tour.
- The Baleal, which is northern of the city, is a great sandy beach with beautiful dunes which is also a good place for surfing.
- From the harbor you can reach the Berlengas (an archipelago). On the island you can make a scuba diving courses or canoe drives.
- Praia da Consolação - A unique European bay. This beach is known for curing rheumatism and bone diseases.
- Museum Lourinhã - the museum has a unique collection of dinosaur eggs and dinosaur embryos. It is the largest exhibition of dinosaur fossils in Portugal.
By car or even by bus, the amazing attractions are easy to reach.
- Surfing (there are a couple of surf schools nearby). If you're interested in surf lessons we can establish the contact for you.
- Horse riding
- Kart driving
- Kite Surf
In addiction you can book a carriage ride.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Praia da Areia Branca and Praia do Areal 1 km|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Lisbon 60 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Video player, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (5), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 7, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ, Bicycles available|
The Costa de Prata/Silver Coast/Central Portugal region
Lourinhã is located 60 km North of Lisboa, near to A8 highway it´s easy to access, with an area of 146 km and 26.000 inhabitants, comprises 11 Parishes and is depositary of a valuable Historical and Cultural Heritage . The coast major highlights are the Beaches such as Paimogo, Areia Branca, Porto Dinheiro and Valmitão.The agricultural production,with predominance of horticultural products, maintains a strong presence in the local landscape, being a organic production a tendency in high - growth.
As well as the extremely rich historical heritage , a line of beaches extend all along the coast , in a route followed by the sun, hot and luminos, all year round, inviting the practice of several water sports:
fishing ,underwater fishing, underwater photography, jetski and surfing ,surfing,surfing....
The natural beauty of the region is perfect for visitors seeking relaxing and restful holidays, coming into direct contact with nature and rural life. However, there is also the opportunity to go horse riding, crosscountry cycling or carting, play tennis or mini-golf, as well as hunting expeditions.
Due to its natural beauty, the council actually has three small pedestrian routes, each one of them is subordinate to a own thematic
PR1- Dinosaurus Route; PR2- by the upland of Cesaredas; PR3- By the ways of Battle of Vimeiroa total approximately 50 km the pedestrian paths signalized
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
20 Jan 2014
"comfortable flat in a big house"
We spent 10 days in this comfortable house with friendly owners.It is situated in a quiet village close to rhe beach, a 20- minute walk. The beach is made for surfers , sometimes with international co… More
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Based in Portugal
- 1188 properties
- 256 properties
- 212 properties
- 168 properties
- Sao Martinho do Porto
- 164 properties
- 133 properties
- 132 properties
- 69 properties
- Praia D'el Rey Golf and Country Club
- 46 properties
- Foz do Arelho
- 28 properties
- Torres Vedras
- 25 properties
- 18 properties
- Areia Branca
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- 12 properties
- Vila Verde dos Francos
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- Monte Estoril
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties