Med-style Villa Oasis
other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Townhouse | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
- Villa Oasis was designed for luxury holidays. The upper floor lounge leads to a large wind-sheltered terrace overlooking the village and ocean, where your troubles will melt away as you take in the scenery and peaceful atmosphere, day or night.
- Long beaches, a winding cliff-side road leading to the Paimog fort and bay make Praia da Areia Branca a mecca for walking. In nearby Peniche, a ferry trip to the Berlengas island is a must, along with many other activities and discovering nearby towns such as the Castle Town of Obidos and the much-loved city of Lisbon.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Praia da Areia Branca 400 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Lisbon 70 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Sea view|
|General||Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
- All rooms have French doors leading to balconies or the terrace, flooding the house with sunlight creating a glowing cheerful ambience.
- In the very large kitchen, guests may dine with the shimmering pool in the background, making any meal a celebration.
- The single beds are easily pushed together to form double beds and the futon in the lounge room is transformed into a large double bed with a mere click.
- Best of all, is the villa-like ambience of a spacious home with imposing white pillars and balconies.
|Further details outdoors|
The large yard also has barbecue facilities, an outdoor shower, deck chairs and umbrella for moments of pure relaxation.
- Villa Oasis is located in a high-end neighbourhood on a very wide avenue with practically no traffic and with parking in front of the house.
- There are two cafés just down the street, one next to a tennis court, an exquisite children's playground and park benches in a well-kept garden where life goes by at a slow relaxed pace.
- WiFi café and Internet café available nearby.
The Portuguese-Canadian owner lives very near and will be happy to assist you in any way before and during your stay.
GPS rental: €50 refundable deposit and €10 per week.
Villa Oasis is designed for an assisted stress-free holiday at an incredible price.
Welcome to your temporary exotic home.
The Costa de Prata/Silver Coast/Central Portugal region
The Silver Coast is a land of variety and contrasts, a patchwork of modern colourful towns and traditional whitewashed villages. One moment you’re in modern fishing port and then, a short drive away, you’ll discover a fishing village where fishermen still winch their skiffs onto the beach.
Numerous beaches, from tiny coves to endless stretches of golden sand, indent the mostly rugged and scenic coastline. It’s a land of rolling hills, farm valleys and lush eucalyptus forests contrasting with the vivid blue sky and ocean.
A temperate climate makes the Silver Coast ideal for walking and exploring towns without the oppressive heat of so many other holiday destinations. There are many nearby towns worth spending the day: Peniche with its fishing port and marina and wildly sculpted cliffs along the road to the lighthouse; the medieval castle town of Obidos, a must visit; the fishing town of Nazaré where women wearing seven skirts still dry fish on racks along the beach; the cliff-side town of Ericeira; Sintra, described by Lord Byron as “the most beautiful in the world" and, of course, Lisbon the unique city of seven hills.
A village for walkers
Praia da Areia Branca is lively but not wild, tourist-friendly but not crowded with tourists, a welcoming village where you will immediately feel at home.
This is a walking village – walk to the bakery, to a café along the beach promenade, to a restaurant. Walk along the vast south beach or, at low tide, along the rock-strewn north beach to the fort of Paimogo overlooking a picturesque bay. Don’t worry, if the tide comes up, you can always walk back along the winding cliff-side road.
If you tire of walking barefoot at the water’s edge, walk along the quiet country road to Lourinha where you’ll find a dinosaur museum displaying fossils and eggs discovered in this area and a wide variety of shops flanking narrow cobbled streets.
A park near the house has tennis courts (including lessons) and a small but marvellous children's playground. There are also two surf schools (that also rent equipment), mini-golf, a go-kart track nearby and horse-carriage rides will be available this year.
Nearby you’ll find excellent golf courses, catamaran sailing lessons, stand-up paddling lessons, fishing trips, diving excursions, horse-riding and other activities.
A ferry trip to the Berlengas Island Nature Reserve is also a must for those who like be out on the water. This impressive island has a restaurant, two beaches, walking trails and a postcard-like fort on a rocky outcrop accessed by a Roman-style bridge.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
20 Jul 2014
"Spacious and comfortable"
This is a large and well situated property with a good sized pool which we usually had to ourselves. The beautiful beaches are only a 5 minute walk away and these were quiet too.The market and the goo… More
4 Sep 2013
"Prachtig huis aan de rand van het stadje"
Mooi, zeer schoon en ruim huis. Mooier dan de foto's op de site. Alle apparatuur in de keuken van hoge kwaliteit en relatief nieuw.Gedeeld groot zwembad. Ruime parkeermogelijkheden bij het huis.R… More
20 Jul 2013
We travelled with a nine week old baby and a two year old. All our needs were met, travel cot included. Apartment was immaculately presented, spacious well equipped within easy reach of the beach and … More
15 Sep 2012
"Fantastic holiday accommodation, 5 minutes to the beach"
Really high quality holiday accommodation, beautifully furnished and well equipped. The shared pool is very clean and large, and only shared with about 5 other houses, so it feels private. Lots of grass space for playing games/sunbathing. Only 5 minutes walk to the beach which is great for surfing. Very friendly owner, too.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
100% Response rate
Based in Portugal
Credit cards accepted
- 1056 properties
- 292 properties
- 201 properties
- 143 properties
- 140 properties
- Sao Martinho do Porto
- 137 properties
- 122 properties
- 100 properties
- Praia D'el Rey Golf and Country Club
- 53 properties
- Foz do Arelho
- 31 properties
- Torres Vedras
- 30 properties
- 28 properties
- Areia Branca
- 21 properties
- 20 properties
- 19 properties
- Praia das Macas, Apple Beach
- 11 properties
- Rio Maior
- 11 properties
- A Dos Cunhados
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- Monte Estoril
- 7 properties