Rose Cottage - Holiday Home
other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
House | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Upgraded chalet-style cottage with all mod cons.
- families who want to be on a beautiful sandy beach via a level footpath within 5 minutes of leaving home.
- outdoor pursuits enthusiasts wanting easy access to beaches, climbing, walking, kayaking or surfing.
- film buffs wanting nothing better than to curl up with a movie on a big flatscreen TV on those odd rainy days or cosy nights in.
- fussy folk who expect a touch of luxury even when they're on a budget; enjoy our Egyptian cotton bed linen & hypoallergenic feather & down quilts. Feel pampered with our Egyptian cotton bathroom towels.
- Stargazers; there's little light pollution on site and almost none on the beach.
Included: Bed linen, bathroom towels, tea/coffee/sugar, salt/pepper, cooking oil, tea towels, cutlery, crockery, loo roll, soap, washing up liquid, Freeview.
- 42" Flat screen TV
- BT WiFi hotspot
- Full modern kitchen with fan assisted oven & microwave.
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin with optional use of the sofa bed in the lounge.
- Cot, High Chair, childrens' cutlery & crockery.
- 5 minutes from the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path with its stunning wildlife, cliffs & sea views.
- Freshwater East & Stackpole villages are close by & have nice pub/restaurants. The Stackpole Inn (we highly recommend their fish & chips, slow roasted belly pork & local real ales) & The Freshwater Inn (great value).
- Beautiful Bosherston Lily Ponds and Barafundle Bay are also very nearby.
Tenby Welsh Zoo, Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park, Carew Castle, Carew Go-Karting, Pembroke Castle, Tenby and Saundersfoot are all within easy driving distance.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Freshwater East Beach 250 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: Lamphey Railway Station 3 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
The West Wales/Pembrokeshire region
Fabulous region with a lovely climate and lots on offer from climbing, kayaking, walking and surfing to beautiful beaches, hidden villages and bustling tourist towns. Attractions include : Tenby Welsh Zoo, Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park, Carew Castle & Carew Go-Karting track.
Beautiful beaches, cosy pubs & restaurants, quaint villages and bustling tourist towns right on your doorstep. plus the fabulous Pembrokeshire Coastal Path with its variety of landscapes including steep red limestone cliffs, volcanic headlands, flooded glacial valleys, abundant wildlife and stunning sea views.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
18 Mar 2014
"Beautiful luxury, well looked after and excellent value for money"
We booked here at short notice for a weekend away and firstly the emails confirming everything and giving directions were not only quick and clear but warm and friendly too. The cottage is absolutely … More
What wonderful kind words! We are delighted you appreciated our efforts to make the cottage that little bit special and thrilled that you enjoyed your break by the sea. Come back and stay with us again soon! Best wishes :)
25 Nov 2013
"A lovely & well equipped cottage, close to the sea"
We visited this cottage for a weekend in November. It was clean and well equipped, with good warm bedding, extra blankets and portable heating if needed. The kitchen/living room felt as though it had a good amount of space and there was plenty of seating for socialising.
The cottage had convenient car parking just outside the door. It was easy to find and a very short walk from the beach and coastal path, so we were able to take a lovely walk along the clifftops.
There is a good supermarket a short drive away in Pembroke Dock owners recommended an excellent pub - The Stackpole Inn - which had friendly service and a very good menu.
I would definitely stay longer next time.
Absolutely delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you again soon :-)
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:25 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 148 properties
- 117 properties
- 113 properties
- 71 properties
- St David's
- 70 properties
- 56 properties
- 47 properties
- 32 properties
- Little Haven
- 22 properties
- 18 properties
- Broad Haven
- 17 properties
- 14 properties
- 13 properties
- St Clears
- 10 properties
- 10 properties
- Preseli Hills
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- Manorbier, Tenby
- 8 properties
- Pembroke Dock
- 7 properties
- 6 properties