House | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Upgraded chalet-style cottage with all mod cons.
- families who want to be on an amazing sandy beach via a level footpath within 5 minutes of leaving home.
- outdoor pursuits enthusiasts wanting easy access to beaches, climbing, walking, kayaking or surfing.
- film buffs who want nothing better than to curl up with a movie on a big flatscreen TV on those odd rainy days or cosy nights in.
- fussy folk who expect a touch of luxury even when they're on a budget; enjoy our Egyptian cotton bed linen & hypoallergenic feather & down quilts and feel pampered with our Egyptian cotton bathroom towels.
- Stargazers; there's little light pollution on site and almost none on the beach.
Included: Bed linen, bathroom towels, tea/coffee/sugar, salt & pepper, loo roll, soap, washing up liquid, Freeview.
- 42" Flat screen TV
- BT WiFi hotspot
- Full modern kitchen with fan assisted oven & microwave.
- 2 bedrooms - 1 double & 1 twin with optional use of the sofa bed in the lounge.
- 5 minutes from the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path with its stunning wildlife, cliffs & sea views.
- Freshwater East & Stackpole villages are close by and have nice pub/restaurants. We love the Stackpole Inn & highly recommend their fish & chips, slow roasted belly pork & local real ales. The Freshwater Inn cook fantastic great value Sunday lunches.
- Beautiful Bosherston Lily Ponds and Barafundle Bay are also very nearby.
Tenby Welsh Zoo, Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park, Carew Castle & Carew Go-Karting & the tourist towns of Tenby, Saundersfoot & Pembroke are all within easy driving distance.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Freshwater East Beach 250 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: Lamphey Railway Station 3 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
The West Wales/Pembrokeshire region
Fabulous region with a lovely climate and lots on offer from climbing, kayaking, walking and surfing to beautiful beaches, hidden villages and bustling tourist towns. Attractions include : Tenby Welsh Zoo, Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park, Carew Castle & Carew Go-Karting track.
Beautiful beaches, cosy pubs & restaurants, quaint villages and bustling tourist towns right on your doorstep. plus the fabulous Pembrokeshire Coastal Path with its variety of landscapes including steep red limestone cliffs, volcanic headlands, flooded glacial valleys, abundant wildlife and stunning sea views.