House | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Royal Park is a small tranquil village situated in a local area of Jomtien Beach / Pattaya. The property is a two storey family home with 5 generous sized bedrooms, all rooms have king size beds. Master bedroom is upstairs, with en suite and has an amazing deck which has views of the city lights of Pattaya.
Tastefully decorated with traditional Thai style teak furniture throughout. The open plan kitchen has granite bench tops and breakfast bar which seats 4. Dining and living areas flow onto a a covered deck and a sprawling 16 metre salt water pool and garden area, shared with one other holiday home. The pool area is secure for the safety of children. Air-conditioning and ceiling fans installed.
The property is approximately 10 mintue drive to Jomtien Beach and the entertainment of Pattaya. So many options to explore in this area, beaches, zoos, golf, microlight airfields, shopping, entertainment, fitness, sports, massage and fantastic Thai food.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Jomtien Beach and Pattaya Beach 10 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi International Airport 120 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (5), Dining seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors||
* House is child friendly with safety gates to staired areas and to the pool.
* Port a cot, cot sheets and duvets available.
* Sterlisier for baby bottles
* Golf clubs (left hand)
|Further details outdoors||
* Fully fenced and locakable property.
* Pool and garden area is gated for the safety of children.
* The pool is shared with one other holiday home.
* Small children's pool within the pool
* English care taker available for your assistance.
* NO smoking inside the property.
* At additional cost and subject to availability - we can organise hire car, daily maid service, Thai cooking classes
* At additional cost - we can organise airport transport to and from the house.
The East Thailand region
Pattaya / Jomtien is located on the East coast of the Gulf of Thailand and has a reputation of being a fun filled and colorful travel destination. Mixes of old world charm with a modern vibrant nightlife.
* Pattaya Floating Markets
* What Chaimongkron Buddhist temple
* Mini Siam Park displays
* What Yansanawararam
* Pattaya Elephant Orphange
* Islands of shore for diving Koh Chang
* Sailing Clubs
* Water sports
* Mauy Thai boxing
* Microlight airfield
* Nightlife in Pattaya - Walking Strett, Alangkarm Theatre, Alcazzar Cabaret, Tiffany show... comes alive at night