Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 9
Monastiraki Villa overlooks Parikia the main town & port of Paros with cobbled streets housing a variety of small shops & restaurants, the sea front with traditional Taverna’s where you can experience the stunning sunsets while sipping a cocktail. Parikia also has supermarkets, cinema and a few nightclubs.
The 100 square metre roof garden has built in seating, BBQ & marble dining table seating up to 12 complete with small kitchenette, including fridge, to assist in the serving of food & drinks to the garden.
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Livadia 1 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paros 8 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (3)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
* The lounge area includes a small bar area with fridge ( 3 fridges within the property )
* The kitchen enjoys twin electric & gas hobs
* Complete sound system serving lounge, dining room & roof garden individually or collectively
|Further details outdoors|
The large swimming pool area ( over 200 square metres ) has a 8m x 4m pool with ample room for sunbathing and enjoying the views of the many islands visible from the elevated position.
Accidental Damage - A fully refundable deposit of € 300 is required upon arrival
The Aegean Islands region
The Aegean Islands to the south east of the Greek mainland are diversely charismatic, with varied landscapes but the same tradition and cultures of friendliness and hospitality.
The Cyclades islands, the centre of the Aegean Islands, are composed of 39 islands of which 24 are inhabited. The Cyclades are the most famous of all Greek islands with Amorgos, Anafi, Andros, Antiparos, Delos, Ios, Kea, Kimolos, Folegandros, Milos, Mykonos, Naxos, PAROS, Santorini, Serifos, Sikinos, Sifnos, Syros and Tinos. Travel there, where one can find vivid cosmopolitan nightlife and at the same time tranquillity and peace.
* Paros, the second largest island of the Cyclades is known by many as the jewel of the Aegean.
* Compared with the usual barren landscapes of the Cyclades, the first impression of Paros is that of a greener and more fertile island
* Dozens of writers, painters, sculptors, musicians and poets consider Paros to be the cultural hub of the Cyclades. Instead of a contrived aesthetic, an authentic flair dominates the scene.
* In Parikia, the capital of Paros and another main tourist centre, people stroll through the white alleys, rest below the Kastro or graze at one of the tavernas opposite the impressive church of Ekatontapyliani, the oldest church in Greece which has been in constant use. Around midnight locals and tourists alike promenade the mile long water front where tavernas, clubs and countless bars are only a step away. Everything is open and welcoming, like the people of Paros.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
25 Aug 2014
L'accueil fut bon mais nous avions choisi cet endroit pour la vue et...la piscine! Qui était hors d'usage!!! Du coup, la location est devenue chère... malgré un "petit" dédomma… More
16 Aug 2013
"Un posto magico"
La casa è fantastica. Ottima posizione dominante su Parikia, la città più importante di Paros. Ottimamente arredata, i proprietari premurosi ed efficienti. 2 delle 4 camere da letto non hanno m… More
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
Calendar last updated:24 Jul 2014
Based in Greece
- 272 properties
- 231 properties
- 110 properties
- 60 properties
- 40 properties
- 30 properties
- 27 properties
- Andros Island
- 17 properties
- 14 properties
- 13 properties
- 7 properties
- Sifnos Island
- 6 properties