Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Villa Greco is a Beautiful 3 bedroom Grecian Style Villa situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in Paralimni.The Villa will appeal to those wanting to experience the Cyprus Lifestyle, you can get away from all you
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Larnaca International|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
The Famagusta region
Although the actual city of Famagusta was a popular destination for tourists in the 1960s, it now remains under Turkish occupation since 1974.
The "free" Famagusta area to the south however has become the main destination for summer holidays due to its extensive sandy beaches and nightlife in the Agia Napa and Protaras areas.
The "free" Famagusta areas are: Paralimni Town, Dherynia Village, Sotira Village, Liopetri Village and the village of Frenaros.
Due to the rich red colour of the soil, the Famagusta area, it has always been known as Kokkinohoria (red soil villages).
Visitors around the world come to enjoy the fascinating combination of traditional rural life and all the elements of an established tourist centre in the Paralimni and Ayia Napa areas.
If you are in the mood for a true Cypriot delicacy then simply venture out to any of the villages where traditional tavernas offer both excellent food and great value for money. Family run tavernas are usually located in a traditional property which has been completely restored to its former glory.
The villages of the Famagusta area are renowned island wide for their folk poets and traditional song performers.
- The medieval Monastery - located central to Ayia Napa, built in 1570 by the Venetians.
- Nissi Beach - 4 km from the harbour. A pure white sand beach and turquoise water with a variety of water sports on offer.
- Macronissos Beach - On the outskirts of Ayia Napa. The water is very shallow and great for families with small children.
- Cape Greco - Located at the most eastern point of Agia Napa. Its views are stunning, rugged shoreline in contrast with sandy beaches to the west, sea caves, cliffs, and sparkling blue waters. Great for diving, snorkelling or just sitting back and watching the view, also a favourite with cyclists and walkers.
- Fig Tree Bay – The famous white sandy beach at the heart of Protaras
- Marine Life Museum, Ayia Napa - Located in the lower level of the Town Hall the museum was the first of its type to focus on the past and present aspects of the island's marine life. There is an excellent fossil collection as well as a photographic exhibition including a reconstructed seabed dating from the dinosaur age.
- Thalassa Municipal Museum of the Sea, Ayia Napa - Situated next to the CTO Office – worthy of a visit. Thalassa or The Sea is the exclusive theme of this museum. Artefacts, vases, statues, sculptures, seascape paintings by local and Greek artists and other exhibits are on display but the main highlight is the life size replica of the 3rd century BC Kyrenia merchant ship which was discovered in 1965 on the seabed off the Kyrenia coast.
- Folk Art Museum, Dherynia - This museum is in fact a traditional Cypriot house filled with household items and farming tools from bygone days. The main bedroom is also complete with a traditional wedding bed and lace curtain canopy.
- Water World Water Park - Located in Ayia Napa is the biggest theme-waterpark in europe with a great variety of slides. The park's theme is "Ancient Greece".
- Parko Paliatso – Opened in August 1999 with small rides for children such as bumber boats, battery cars, mini wheels, small carousel, convoy, bumber cars and etc. Today, Paliatso Park has more than 25 different attractions. The biggest and most popular attraction being the Sling Shot, the Highest Ejection seat ride in Europe, catapulting you 80 metres into the sky in 2 seconds.
Paralimni is a bustling little town on the East coast of Cyprus near to the border with the ghost town of Famagusta, Paralimni was built on the shores of a shallow lake, therefore its name in Greek means "settlement by the lake".
The town has a beautiful town square dominated by the church and a newer plaza across the road complete with an ornate fountain. The newer square is bordered by some trendy cafe bars and traditional taverns too where you can relax with the locals watching life go by. The towns streets are quaint and there is an air of timelessness about the place which is enhanced by the pavement cafe's where the locals spend the warm Cyprus afternoons drinking coffee and playing backgammon.
There are some great restaurants in Paralimni including one that claims to have been there almost as long as the town itself.
The town is ideally situated just a short drive from the cosmopolitan resorts of Kapparis, Protaras and Ayia Napa, which are home to some of the best beaches in Cyprus.
Shopping - There is a large variety of shops to enjoy.
Paralimni town hall - A popular venue for Cypriot weddings amongst other things. Next door is an open place used for concerts and dramas in the summer.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Chris Christodoulou (Property Manager A.A Real Estate Ltd)
- 1 Years listed
80% Response rate
Based in Cyprus
Credit cards accepted
- 878 properties
- Ayia Napa
- 236 properties
- Esentepe, Kyrenia
- 104 properties
- 84 properties
- 64 properties
- Larnaca Town
- 59 properties
- 48 properties
- 47 properties
- 42 properties
- 37 properties
- 33 properties
- 22 properties
- 19 properties
- 18 properties
- 17 properties
- 14 properties
- 12 properties
- Nicosia Town
- 12 properties
- Famagusta Town
- 7 properties
- 6 properties