Apartment 101, Block H
About the home
Light, sunny new apartment with all fixtures and fittings on a quiet and peaceful complex. Ideal for a wonderful romantic or family holiday in the best part of Cyprus, renowned for its harbour, beaches, archaeological features, shops, restaurants, gardens etc which are within easy reach.
Good transport facilities to neighbouring areas of interest.
Waterpark close by for the children.
Three golf courses within easy reach.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Municipal Beach, 2km|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
Nearest amenities: 500m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 5|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Parking space|
Further details indoors:
- One double bedroom (en suite), second bedroom with twin beds - both bedrooms with range of wardrobes and storage cupboards.
- Lounge with sofa bed.
- Fully fitted kitchen and dining area.
- One bathroom and one en suite for luxurious living.
- Front and rear patio gardens - enjoy breakfast and evening meal or drinks in the sun.
- Electronic safe for secure storage of passport and other valuables.
- Iron and ironing board available.
Further details outdoors:
-Off street parking in front of apartment.
- Complementary welcome pack provided on arrival.
- Linen and towels changed weekly (please don't use towels for pool or beach).
- Pool available all year round.
- Mid-stay clean and fresh linen and towels for stays of more than 10 days.
- Smoking on patios only.
- No smoking in the apartment but permitted on the patios (doors closed, please)
- £100 non-returnable deposit required on confirmation.
- Balance due 6 weeks before holiday.
- A separate cheque for £120 (damage deposit) is also required at this time. This will be returned upon confirmation from cleaning agency.
- Bookings made less than 6 weeks before holiday, payment due in full upon confirmation.
- Prices for 5 & 6 guests negotiable if children under 10.
- Long term lets (of 4 weeks or more) are available through November to March at reduced rates.
The Paphos region
Cyprus has a year round warm climate peaking in July and August, benefitting from its position in the east Mediterranean.
According to legend, Cyprus is the home of Aphrodites, the Greek Olympian goddess of love and beauty. She is said to have come out of the sea near Paphos, at the rocks known as Petra tou Romiou, and it was in Paphos that the worship of the goddess flourished, with her sanctuary at Kouklia and her baths near Lakki.
The Paphos area is surrounded by a beautiful coastline, including ‘Turtle Bay’, a nesting place and hatchery for turtles. Inland lay superb monasteries and tranquil villages, while further afield are the Troodos mountains, which offer winter sports and skiing in the winter, and a cool sanctuary in pine forests in the winter. Nicosia (Lefkosia) offers the opportunity to visit the only divided capital city in Europe following the occupation of the northern part of the island by Turkey in 1974 - the border is patrolled by United Nations troops. Nicosia also has all the shops you might want to visit, most of them familiar from UK.
The Paphos Town / Kato area
Once the capital of Cyprus, today Paphos is a thriving town with the old and new overlapping. The town of Paphos was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1980 and the Kato Paphos Archeological Site includes sites and monuments from prehistoric times to the Middle Ages.
The superb mosaic floors of four Roman villas form the centre of the complex, which also includes monuments such as the Asklipieion, the Odeion, the Agora, the “Saranta Kolones” Fortress, the “Limeniotissa” Ruins and the “Tomb of the Kings“.
There are a wide range of other activties in the area - a variety of water sports, including diving and paragliding, several golf clubs, karting, a bird sanctuary, a water park, and many other attractions as well as clean Municipal Beaches with changing and toilet facilities.
Within Paphos itself there are a variety of places to eat. The closest restaurant to the apartment is the Apomero. Other restaurants include The Napoleon, Sunbow, Rimini, Da Vinci’s, Rose Corner and Demokritos (which has Greek music and dancing every night).
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
- Fly directly to Paphos Airport (only 20 minutes by car to apartment). Cheap flights from most main airports.
- Car hire widely available - Pentaras Car Hire highly recommended - Pentaras Rentals: 00357 26941965
www.pentarasrentals.com. You can arrange for Pentaras to meet you at the airport so you save cab fare.
- Book your cab from the airport before you go: Pambos/Kyriacos Taxi:
- Directions to the apartment will be sent upon booking confirmation.
Activities near Paphos Town
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|July/August 2011||1 Jul 11||31 Aug 11||£ 400||£ 70||£ 70||3 Nights|
|Nov 2012/March 2013||1 Nov 12||1 Apr 13||£ 225||£ 50||£ 50||3 Nights|
|April 2013||1 Apr 13||1 May 13||£ 300||£ 55||£ 55||3 Nights|
|May/June 2013||1 May 13||1 Jul 13||£ 350||£ 60||£ 60||3 Nights|
|July/August 2013||1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||£ 400||£ 70||£ 70||3 Nights|
|Sept/Oct 2013||1 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||£ 325||£ 60||£ 60||3 Nights|
|Nov 2013/March 2014||1 Nov 13||1 Apr 14||£ 225||£ 50||£ 50||3 Nights|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Nov 2012/March 2013||1 Nov 12||1 Apr 13||£ 365||£ 55||£ 55||3 Nights|
|April 2013||1 Apr 13||1 May 13||£ 440||£ 65||£ 65||3 Nights|
|May/June 2013||1 May 13||1 Jul 13||£ 490||£ 75||£ 75||3 Nights|
|July/August 2013||1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||£ 540||£ 80||£ 80||3 Nights|
|Sept/Oct 2013||1 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||£ 465||£ 70||£ 70||3 Nights|
|Nov 2013/March 2014||1 Nov 13||1 Apr 14||£ 365||£ 55||£ 55||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNTS :
10% discount for 2013 bookings made before the end of March 2013.
LATE BOOKING DISCOUNTS:
10% discount for bookings made 2 - 4 weeks before stay.
20% discount for bookings made 2 weeks or less before stay
Prices are shown for the apartment, not per person.
Discounts for off-season and long lets.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
4 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.