Palau Real 4
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Studio Apartment with Sun Terrace - Sleeps 2 - 4th Floor
Amazing views from this cosy studio apartment with sun terrance and romantic outside dining area with beautiful patio furniture. Fully furnished including leather settee, TV, DVD and HiFi. Fitted kitchen, separate modern bathroom and bedroom with double bed. Overlooking cathedral courtyard this fully air conditioned, traditional building has no lift or wheel chair access. Ideal for that second honeymoon or a romantic break. Recently refurbished January 2013
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cala Major 1 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Palma Airport 5 km, Nearest railway: N/a|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details outdoors|
Apartment 1, 2 and 3 are suitable for 2 to 4 persons. Children are welcome but sorry no pets. All apartments are air conditioned, and have all electrical equipment ie, fridge, washing maching, iron & board, microwave, TV, Hifi, DVD, Satellite, internet access etc. This traditional building unfortunately does not have a lift or wheel chair access.
1. These booking conditions will form part of your (Client) holiday contract with Acute Properties Limited. Please read them carefully.
2. Lettings will always commence on the first day of the Holiday date booked and paid for. To enquire about availability please contact us by email, using our online enquiry form, or by telephone.
3. When we have confirmed availability a deposit equal to 20% of the rental cost will be payable immediately to secure the booking where the first date of the holiday is more than 3 weeks (Full payment required if booking within 3 weeks of your holiday dates.)
1. Payment is made by Bank transfer or by cheques payable to Acute Properties Limited and send to the address below.
2. Acute Properties Limited, PO Box 3884, Stourbridge, DY7 6ZA.
3. The balance is due no later than 3 weeks prior to the commencement of the rental period.
4. Confirmation of the booking and payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. You will also be required to pay a security deposit of £100. This will be returned to you within 48 hours of the end of your holiday in full, unless there are any breakages, damages or items that require repair. Our representative will check through the check list with you, and will highlight any discrepancies at the time. In such a case you will be contacted with the list of items to be replaced or repaired at cost and the amount will be deducted and the balance (if any) returned.
6. Acute Properties Limited, or its representatives, assume no responsibility or liability for any claims, damages, expenses or other financial loss, whether to a person or property, arising from injury, accident, death, delay, alteration or inconvenience, by whatever cause, including airline scheduling, default, strike, terrorism, war, hostility, civil disturbance, quarantine, or resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God.
7. All cancellations by the client are subject to a cancellation fee as outlined below:
1. Over 30 days to rental – 25% of total rental cost.
2. 10-30 days to rental - 50% of total rental cost.
3. Less than 10 days to rental - 100% of total rental cost.
8. It is a condition of the letting of the property that you purchase your own adequate holiday and personal injury insurance. We also recommend that it includes both cancellation and curtailment protection to cover the non-refundable costs of your trip.
9. The price includes: bed linen, bath towels, all kitchen utensils, and equipment, water, electricity, heating and air-conditioning. Additional cleaning can be arranged, in advance, at the cost of £10 per day.
10. The Apartments can accommodate up to 4 people. No more than a maximum of 4 people will be accommodated. (In the case Apartment 4 – only accommodates 2 persons)
11. If you are paying in any currency other than £-sterling the conversion will be calculated using the prevailing rate at the time of the transaction.
* Tel: 01384 – 878 288 extn102
The Mallorca/Majorca region
Palma is one of Europe’s most elegant cities, it could be described as having the feel of Rome, the elegance of Paris, and the beauties of San Tropez. It attracts the growing demand of the sophisticated international cliental.
The cathedral, situated by the sea is the most emblematic and splendid monument on the isle of Mallorca. It dominates the head of the square which forms part of this magnificent site. An Episcopal palace and a medieval building with Renaissance, Baroque and Modernist elements, which lie in front of the La_Almudaina (the Royal Palace) and fortress, are where these traditional apartments are situated, in between the two buildings, in the most romantic sought after location in the heart of old town Palma.
By staying in these re-modernised and revitalised apartments it gives you a cultural insight into Palma’s beautiful lifestyle, all within walking distance to the marina and port, beaches, couture shopping, art galleries, museums, restaurants, tapas bars and night life.
A ten minute taxi ride from the airport will allow you more time to relax and enjoy your stay.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
18 Nov 2013
"Traumhaft - über den Dächern von Palma"
Echt schöne, zentrale Unterkunft. Super Preis-Leistungsverhältnis. Nette, unkomplizierte Übergabe der Schlüssel/Kaution.… More
28 Sep 2013
"The apartment is central to all amenities required within a short walk"
We were met at the apartment and looked after well by Victoria, nothing was too much trouble for her, and her English very good. A two person apartment with all we needed for an enjoyable stay, the be… More
24 Mar 2013
"Fantasic for exploring the town - spotlessly clean"
We booked a last minute break and was thrilled with the apartment and where it was situated. We walked to restaurants and shops and all the places we wanted to see. Was spotlessly clean and very well … More
Thank you Julie for your kind comments and great to know our hard work of renovation has proved a success. You chose a great week as the weather was fantastic. Good to hear that you had a lovely holiday and hope to see you again in the future.
11 Feb 2013
"Lovely fantastic apartment"
We stayed at these apartments and had a really lovely holiday.
The booking process was easy, when we arrived we were greated at the apartment, and how shown how everything works etc. The apartment was spotless, well equipped and located in the beautiful old town. Every morning we went out to get bread and orange juice for breakfast at the nearby local shops then either walked to the beach or went sight seeing.
Its a lovely romantic place to stay and would highly recommend it. Will be going back again next year for sure.
Many thanks for your kind comments and fantastic to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again.
1 Nov 2012
"cosy studio with great views"
It is important that, if you are considering staying in this apartment, you are reasonably fit and mobile as there are four flights of steep, narrow stairs to negotiate before reaching your destination. However, once there you will find a clean, nicely decorated studio apartment with a good sized balcony, which gets the sun from lunchtime until around seven in the evening (this was in October). It also has lovely views with the Cathedral spires on one side, the Royal Palace opposite and a lovely, leafy plaza on the othe side. It is situated right in the middle of the historic centre, just a stones throw from the waterfront so is perfect if you want to explore Palma's history. The apartment itself is slightly under-equipped, a few more coat hangers would be useful and we ended up buying a couple of decent wine glasses. We were also disappointed (being British and unable to survive without a fried breakfast) that there was no fying pan. The crockery could do with a bit of an up-date and, as the previous review states, the washing machine was broken. However, just four stairs up is a washing machine and tumble dryer used by Victoria (who looks after the apartments as is very helpful) which we were able to use so it didn't create any problems. The owner replaced the cutlery while we were there and also brought new chairs for the balcony which were much more comfortable than the old ones. The tv only has Spanish programmes, there was no satellite connection and unfortunately we were unable to get the DVD to work either. While the weather was good this wasn't as problem, but the last couple of evenings were quite chilly and we would have appreciated being able to watch either a DVD or English tv. We would also totally agree with the previous review of the so-called 'solarium'. This is certainly being economical with the truth. It is, in fact, a small flat roof, full or rubbish. You could take your life in your hands and sit on a couple of very delapitated old chairs if you wished but I certainly wouldn't advise it. Having said this, if you are brave enough to go up there, the view is quite spectacular - with a bit of work it could be a real selling point! All in all, we had a very enjoyable holiday here and considered it good value for the money.
There are no stairs BUT it does state on our website as well as all the holiday sites we are advertising on. I do get everybody who stays with us to read and check that this is suitable for them. so they are well prepared.
10 Oct 2012
fantastic location.But needs a mini makeover
the stairs leading up to the apartment are quite steep and the lighting on the stairs is a little inadiquate the stairs also needed a good clean but the apartment itself was clean.On the plus side we loved having the balcony to relax on and didn't want to leave.I have made the owners aware of our views and they have promised to look at the faults.
Yes it was looking tired but it has had a renovation and the stairs have had a new make over and look nothing like they did before and we have had so many lovely comments on the stairs as its cosy and well lit up.
26 Aug 2012
"real health and safety issues - do not stay here"
This apartment has a roof terrace but there are major health and safety issues as the steps up to it are broken and there are open screw nails that you could easily stand on. The place is covered in debris. In the apartment the washing machine and TV were broken. The pillows and mattress of the bed were filthily plus the outside light on the balcony was not working and the sunshade was broken. When we complained they fixed a couple of things but left the rest. We have emailed them with complaints and they are not interested. They are charging 5 star prices and delivering 2 star quality accommodation plus the health and safety issues . i talked to our local tourist people and showed them the pictures and they said the place should be closed down.They are trying to sell the place and one day we came back to find someone had been in (butts in the ashtray are a big clue especially as neither of us smoke). the final insult was no wine glasses when you can buy them for a euro in the local shop !!!!!!
Hi There, I feel this review is unfair as there was a couple that stayed in apartment number 4 and the man was lovely but unfortunately his wife was ill and covered the entire apartment in napkins. She had a fobia and contacted me everyday with something that had gone wrong but there was nothing that had gone wrong. Our Repreentative knows of this and is a witness. Yes the apartment had recently had a makeover as if was flooded earlier in the year and was fresh and ready when they arrived. So i feel that this is wrong and gives us a bad reputation as we have been renting for years and never had this happend before.
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
55% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 4401562711 081
- +44(0)1562711 296
- Visit site
- 606 properties
- Puerto Andratx
- 55 properties
- Palma Nova
- 54 properties
- 45 properties
- 42 properties
- 24 properties
- 23 properties
- 19 properties
- 18 properties
- Cala Vinyes
- 17 properties
- Puerto Portals
- 15 properties
- Arenal, Ibiza
- 14 properties
- 14 properties
- Portals Nous
- 13 properties
- Cala Blava Urbanizacion
- 11 properties
- Menagarai Beotegi
- 8 properties
- Paseo Maritimo, Majorca
- 7 properties
- Badia Gran
- 7 properties
- Les Palmeres
- 6 properties
- Son Carrio, Mallorca
- 6 properties