Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Spacious open plan lounge with 3 large windows, fully furnished including leather settees, twin beds, plasma satellite TV, DVD and HiFi. Fitted kitchen and separate modern bathroom with shower, bedroom with twin beds and spacious wardrobes. Overlooking cathedral courtyard this fully air conditioned, traditional building has no lift or wheel chair access. Recently refurbished January 2013
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cala Major 1 km|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Palma airport 5 km, Nearest railway: N/a|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details outdoors|
Apartment 1, 2 and 3 are suitable for 2 to 4 persons. Children are welcome but sorry no pets. All apartments are air conditioned, and have all electrical equipment ie, fridge, washing maching, iron & board, microwave, TV, Hifi, DVD, Satellite, internet access etc. This traditional building unfortunately does not have a lift or wheel chair access.
1. These booking conditions will form part of your (Client) holiday contract with Acute Properties Limited. Please read them carefully.
2. Lettings will always commence on the first day of the Holiday date booked and paid for. To enquire about availability please contact us by email, using our online enquiry form, or by telephone.
3. When we have confirmed availability a deposit equal to 20% of the rental cost will be payable immediately to secure the booking where the first date of the holiday is more than 3 weeks (Full payment required if booking within 3 weeks of your holiday dates.)
1. Payment is made by Bank transfer or by cheques payable to Acute Properties Limited and send to the address below.
2. Acute Properties Limited, PO Box 3884, Stourbridge, DY7 6ZA.
3. The balance is due no later than 3 weeks prior to the commencement of the rental period.
4. Confirmation of the booking and payment of the deposit constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. You will also be required to pay a security deposit of £100. This will be returned to you within 48 hours of the end of your holiday in full, unless there are any breakages, damages or items that require repair. Our representative will check through the check list with you, and will highlight any discrepancies at the time. In such a case you will be contacted with the list of items to be replaced or repaired at cost and the amount will be deducted and the balance (if any) returned.
6. Acute Properties Limited, or its representatives, assume no responsibility or liability for any claims, damages, expenses or other financial loss, whether to a person or property, arising from injury, accident, death, delay, alteration or inconvenience, by whatever cause, including airline scheduling, default, strike, terrorism, war, hostility, civil disturbance, quarantine, or resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God.
7. All cancellations by the client are subject to a cancellation fee as outlined below:
1. Over 30 days to rental – 25% of total rental cost.
2. 10-30 days to rental - 50% of total rental cost.
3. Less than 10 days to rental - 100% of total rental cost.
8. It is a condition of the letting of the property that you purchase your own adequate holiday and personal injury insurance. We also recommend that it includes both cancellation and curtailment protection to cover the non-refundable costs of your trip.
9. The price includes: bed linen, bath towels, all kitchen utensils, and equipment, water, electricity, heating and air-conditioning. Additional cleaning can be arranged, in advance, at the cost of £10 per day.
10. The Apartments can accommodate up to 4 people. No more than a maximum of 4 people will be accommodated. (In the case Apartment 4 – only accommodates 2 persons)
11. If you are paying in any currency other than £-sterling the conversion will be calculated using the prevailing rate at the time of the transaction.
* Tel: 01384 – 878 288 extn102
The Mallorca/Majorca region
Palma is one of Europe’s most elegant cities, it could be described as having the feel of Rome, the elegance of Paris, and the beauties of San Tropez. It attracts the growing demand of the sophisticated international cliental.
The cathedral, situated by the sea is the most emblematic and splendid monument on the isle of Mallorca. It dominates the head of the square which forms part of this magnificent site. An Episcopal palace and a medieval building with Renaissance, Baroque and Modernist elements, which lie in front of the La_Almudaina (the Royal Palace) and fortress, are where these traditional apartments are situated, in between the two buildings, in the most romantic sought after location in the heart of old town Palma.
By staying in these re-modernised and revitalised apartments it gives you a cultural insight into Palma’s beautiful lifestyle, all within walking distance to the marina and port, beaches, couture shopping, art galleries, museums, restaurants, tapas bars and night life.
A ten minute taxi ride from the airport will allow you more time to relax and enjoy your stay.