from £128 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
4 bedroom detached house with large enclosed south-facing garden, perfect for family's with sunshine reaching most of the garden throughout the day. Located 1 mile from the attractive beaches & parks at Goodrington Sands and only minutes walk to the new Beefeater restaurant and convenience outlets. Bright rooms with large windows including a conservatory and utility room offer great versatility with a downstairs kids lounge room complete with TV/DVD. Parking for 2 cars on the driveway.
With views across Torquay Coast and only minutes walking distance to popular attractions at Goodrington Sands, Waterpark, Torbay Leisure Centre and local food outlets. "Meadowlands" offers a comfortable, relaxing retreat after a day out in the English Riviera with a large level garden ideal for barbecues and enjoying the evening sun. The conservatory is budding with intertwined vines and a double utility room keeps the kitchen / diner free for cooking and entertaining.
* Master Bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobes & views over the south-facing garden. Bedroom 2 with kingsize bed, fitted wardrobe and views across to Torquay. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds & Bedroom 4 with single bed, wardrobe & chest of drawers. Z-Bed available for 8th person (please enquire).
* Upstairs bathroom with large window overlooking garden, bath, basin & wc and heated towel rail. Downstairs shower room with Mira shower, basin & wc.
* Fitted kitchen with cooker / hob, fridge / freezer, microwave and mixer.
* Large double utility room with 2nd fridge, 2nd freezer and fitted units for cleaning and ironing facilities.
* L-shaped lounge / diner with open fireplace. Large windows at front and back give great light to this open area. Dining table chest and corner sofa. 42" wall mounted 3D Smart TV.
* Large Hallway leading into downstairs rooms including kids lounge room complete with TV/DVD and games where the kids can relax in their own space.
* The property is fully cleaned weekly and we offer towels and bed linen for your stay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Goodrington Sands 1.5 km|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter Airport - 30 minutes 45 km, Nearest railway: Paignton Train Station - 5 minutes 3 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
About this location
The English Riviera region
If map not working locate us at:
Goodrington Sands is the most picturesque of all Torbays beaches. It has lovely golden sand and is nearly 1 mile across. It is located only 15 minutes walk away from "Meadowlands". It is bordered almost entirely by Goodrington Park which has the famous Steam Railway running through it. There is a large family pub at the beach front where kids are safe to roam around without fear of traffic. The park itself is filled with attractions including Quay West, boating lake, canoeing and bumper boats.
Meadowlands is ideally situated between Torquay and Brixham. Brixham is only 10 minutes drive while Torquay is approximately 15 minute drive. Paignton town itself is only 5 minute drive or a 30 minute walk away. The Steam railway which runs from Paignton to Kingswear is a great way to see the coastal area and a short ferry trip across to Dartmouth makes a fantastic family day out with plenty to wow you in its picturesque setting.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
2 Aug 2014
"Disappointing - Reality different to pictures"
The pictures for this property certainly make it look better than it is in reality. Cleanliness not the best. Travel cot and High chair extremely dirty. Very disappointed with quality and finishing to… More
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Feb 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted