1 Roundham Heights - 78
Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 7
Designated parking space.
Small patio with views.
En-suite wet room to the master bedroom.
Roundham Heights can be found on a quiet road with a degree of peace and tranquillity, whilst retaining the benefits of this central location in Torbay. Goodrington beach and its attractions are a 2 minute walk, while Paignton harbour, beach and town centre, where the local shops, restaurants and attractions are located, are a 5 to 10 minute walk.
1 Roundham Heights is a ground floor apartment with sea views from the living room. The apartment is suitable for wheelchair users with ramps and hand rails in the en-suite wetroom. There is a designated parking space at the front of the property and No. 1 has a small patio area at the front with a table, 4 chairs and a parasol. Entry to the apartment is gained from a communal hallway.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Paignton|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- A spacious and open area with patio doors leading to the patio.
- Sea views towards Goodrington Beach.
- Decorated to a high level throughout.
- A three seater sofa, two seater sofa, armchair, reclining armchair and poufee.
- Unlimited broadband use when guests bring their own laptop (user instructions are at the property).
- Entertainment is provided by a TV and DVD/Video player.
- The well appointed kitchen features a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven with gas hob and hood, kettle, toaster and coffee machine.
- A hallway leads to a cupboard where the washer/dryer is located and to the sleeping area.
- From the living room, the dining area and kitchen are open plan, creating a large space within the apartment.
- The master bedroom has a black metal frame double bed, 2 wardrobes, 5 drawer chest, and 2 x 3 drawer bedside units, all in pine.
- A door leads to the rear patio area.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Has silver metal frame bunk beds, the lower of which folds out to a double bed if required.
- There is also a wardrobe, bedside unit and a door to the rear paved area.
- The third bedroom has 2 metal framed single beds, a 6 drawer dressing table and pine wardrobe.
- The bathroom is located at the rear of the property with a wash basin, w.c., bath with mixer tap and shower over and shower curtain.
En-suite to Master Bedroom
- En-suite wetroom with shower, w.c., wash basin, heated towel rail and hand rails for disabled access.
|Further details outdoors|
- 1 Roundham Heights is a ground floor apartment with views from the living room.
- There is a small patio area with outdoor furniture.
- Designated parking space.
- The apartment is suitable for wheelchair users as there are ramps and handrails in the en-suite wet room.
- A minutes walk from the beach and a 10 - 15 minute walk from the centre.
The West Country region
The West Country is renowned for its beautiful scenery and warm climate.
With sweeping sandy beaches and a multitude of attractions on your doorstep, Paignton offers something for everybody.
Beach lovers are well catered for with 4 long stretches of sandy beach at Preston Sands, Paignton Beach, Goodrington Beach and Broadsands Beach, each offering safe bathing with care and many on-site facilities.
Paignton has much to offer for the younger guest as well as the beaches, as well as the young at heart. The award winning Paignton Zoo, Quaywest Waterpark and The Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway are all based locally, while Paignton Pier and Youngs Park offer a variety of fun activities.
The area offers great walks with spectacular sea views, around the picturesque harbour, around Roundham Head and Gardens, along to the cliff top walks leading down to Elbury Cove. Whatever your holiday preferences, Paignton will meet and exceed your needs.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
12 May 2014
"Ideal for the lazy holidaymaker!"
Back for third time-very peaceful and spacious.Fully eqipped.Bus service into Paignton(every hour and half passes right by door,if you can be bothered to move.Friendly seagull(called Brian apparently … More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:20 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 302 properties
- 232 properties
- 226 properties
- 179 properties
- 166 properties
- 124 properties
- 109 properties
- 68 properties
- 60 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 50 properties
- 45 properties
- 31 properties
- 22 properties
- Budleigh Salterton
- 21 properties
- 17 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 15 properties
- 15 properties
- Slapton, Devon
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Start Bay
- 9 properties