House | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
- Garage and off-road parking for up to 4 cars.
- Large decking area plus lawned area.
- 5 minute walk to the beaches and town centre.
- Quality in Tourism rating pending.
Set on Roundham Head between Paignton Harbour and Goodrington Beach, Lott's View is a completely renovated detached house. You can walk to the harbour in five minutes and onto Paignton centre with it's wide variety of attractions and amenities. The prime location of this detached house looks out to sea with cliff top walks on your doorstep leading aound to Goodrington Beach and park, home to a multitude of attractions including Quaywest Waterpark and the sandy beach.
Please note this property only accepts bookings of 7 nights or more between July to August and November to March.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Paignton|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
- Renovated to a very high standard throughout, the living area offers open plan living in a contemporary environment.
- Wood laminate flooring throughout.
- A two seater sofabed, luxury leather sun lounger, bean bags and 3 stools.
- Futuristic lamp shades and designer lamps offer modern furnishings.
- Electric fire.
- Doors to the patio and garden.
- Entertainment is provided by a TV, DVD and a selection of films.
- Spacious kitchen/diner again overlooks the garden and receives sunshine all day.
- Beech effect floor and wall units give a light and airy feel to the room.
- There is a large fridge and separate freezer, a Bosch dishwasher, microwave, kettle and cafétière.
- A washing machine is located in the garage.
- The large wooden table and eight chairs, lit by a low hung light.
- A highchair is also available for younger guests.
- Enjoys a balcony, table and chairs with wide sweeping views across the Bay.
- Contemporary furniture with a king size bed.
- Fitted glass-fronted wardrobes, a chest of drawers, tan leather armchair, footstool and portable TV.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Views over the bay.
- Modern twin beds, two bedside chests and two large, four-drawer chests and a single wardrobe.
- Bunk beds, fitted mirror-wardrobes and looks towards Torbay.
- A travel cot and potty are also available.
- Fully tiled around the white bath, which has a shower and mixer taps. There is a WC and wash basin, glass fronted bathroom cabinet and corner storage unit and stool. The floor is fully tiled.
En-suite to Master Bedroom
- The fully-tiled en suite has electric shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, all white.
|Further details outdoors|
- Detached house with an enclosed garden and patio area.
- Outdoor furniture which features dining table/chairs and sun loungers.
- BBQ area with further patio furniture.
- Garage available for storage.
- Drying area with rotary line.
- Off-street parking is available for up to four vehicles.
- Sea and bay views.
- A 5 minute walk from the harbour and beaches.
Off street parking is available for three or four cars, but the garage can be used for storage only.
The West Country region
The West Country is renowned for its beautiful scenery and warm climate.
With sweeping sandy beaches and a multitude of attractions on your doorstep, Paignton offers something for everybody.
Beach lovers are well catered for with 4 long stretches of sandy beach at Preston Sands, Paignton Beach, Goodrington Beach and Broadsands Beach, each offering safe bathing with care and many on-site facilities.
Paignton has much to offer for the younger guest as well as the beaches, as well as the young at heart. The award winning Paignton Zoo, Quaywest Waterpark and The Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway are all based locally, while Paignton Pier and Youngs Park offer a variety of fun activities.
The area offers great walks with spectacular sea views, around the picturesque harbour, around Roundham Head and Gardens, along to the cliff top walks leading down to Elbury Cove. Whatever your holiday preferences, Paignton will meet and exceed your needs.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
28 Jun 2014
PositivesQuiet location, lovely garden, great views, secure parking, Central for all Torbay towns.NegativesAwful low beds no mattress just two pads on main bed, not good for elderly or people with mob… More
20 Aug 2013
"A wonderful place to stay"
Our daughter found this accommodation for us; as we needed somewhere that could accommodate 6 adults, 1 young child and a baby. On close inspection we were all very impressed with what we saw online a… More
22 Jul 2013
"Nice House, Good Location but needs TLC"
Lotts View is a very nice house in a lovely position in Paignton. However, it is poorly managed and not inspected properly between lets. There was no meet and greet and we found quite a few things una… More
10 May 2013
"A home from home...."
We booked this trip as we needed a quiet break after a really hectic start to the year. The house was fresh, clean and full of all the necessary items needed for self catering and relaxing fully!.Déc… More
3 Apr 2013
"Excellent place, perhaps best postion for a holiday house."
This was our second stay at lotts View, both times was excellent. very comfortable, beds,chairs etc. Large kitchen. When we book an holiday first thing we look for is private parking and location to … More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:20 Oct 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 392 properties
- 343 properties
- 315 properties
- 313 properties
- 279 properties
- 206 properties
- 94 properties
- 89 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 85 properties
- 72 properties
- 34 properties
- 33 properties
- 31 properties
- Budleigh Salterton
- 24 properties
- 20 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 19 properties
- Start Bay
- 19 properties
- South Brent
- 12 properties
- 12 properties
- Slapton, Devon
- 12 properties