15 Belvedere Court - 68
About the home
Belvedere Court is a brand new select development of apartments on the sea front in Paignton. The location offers fantastic views across the bay from Torquay across to Brixham, as well as out to sea. Preston Sands beach is directly opposite the apartments, while the centre of Paignton is a leisurely 10 minute stroll along the sea front.
The apartments have been designed to optimise the location ensuring all living/dining rooms have sea views through double patio doors.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Lift access to property
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||Central heating, TV|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Double beds (2), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace|
|Access:||Lift access to property, Parking space|
Further details indoors:
- A light and airy living area overlooking Preston Beach and Torbay.
- Double patio doors leading to a balcony - sea views.
- A double sofabed, reclining armchair and a two seater sofa.
- Entertainment is provided by a TV and DVD player.
- Features a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven with grill, electric hobs with hood over, chrome kettle and toaster.
- The open plan dining area features an extendable dining table with six chairs.
- Features a double bed, two bedside drawer units, a five drawer unit and a wardrobe.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Features a double bed, again with two bedside cabinets, a five drawer chest and matching wardrobe.
- The fully tiled bathroom has underfloor heating and contains a bath with shower over, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, light and shaver point over, a heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Fully tiled en-suite shower room (double shower cubicle) with w.c. and wash basin with mirror and shaver point over.
Further details outdoors:
- No. 15 is situated on the first floor which is accessible from a communal hall at the rear of the property, via stairs or a lift.
- Designated parking space.
- Sea views from balcony.
Please note that all Blue Chip Vacations properties are non-smoking, though smoking is permitted in outside areas.
The West Country / Devon region
With lush rolling hills, green lanes and golden beaches, it is easy to see why Devon is such a popular holiday destination. Whether you want to soak up its stunning scenery, try one of its many activities or indulge in some fabulous food, Devon is an ideal destination for a truly memorable self catering holiday.
The Paignton area
With sweeping sandy beaches and a multitude of attractions on your doorstep, Paignton offers something for everybody.
Beach lovers are well catered for with 4 long stretches of sandy beach at Preston Sands, Paignton Beach, Goodrington Beach and Broadsands Beach, each offering safe bathing with care and many on-site facilities.
Paignton has much to offer for the younger guest as well as the beaches, as well as the young at heart. The award winning Paignton Zoo, Quaywest Waterpark and The Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway are all based locally, while Paignton Pier and Youngs Park offer a variety of fun activities.
The area offers great walks with spectacular sea views, around the picturesque harbour, around Roundham Head and Gardens, along to the cliff top walks leading down to Elbury Cove. Whatever your holiday preferences, Paignton will meet and exceed your needs.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
The West Country is serviced by four regional airports, which are accessible from all over the UK, Ireland, Europe and beyond. Car hire and public transport links are readily available from all four airports
BUDGET AIRLINES FLYING TO SOUTH WEST AIRPORTS:
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Bristol - Cork - Dublin - Glasgow - Jersey - Leeds Bradford - London Gatwick - Manchester - Newcastle
- Salzburg - Brussels - Dubrovnik - Avignon - Bergerac - Brest - Chambery - Nice - Paris - Rennes - Hannover - Dublin - Amsterdam (Schiphol) - Faro - Alicante - Malaga - Geneva
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Aberdeen - Belfast - Benbecular (Via Glasgow) - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Guernsey - Inverness - Jersey - Leeds Bradford - Manchester - Newcastle - Norwich - St Marys (Isles Of Scilly)
- Alicante - Barcelona (Girona) - Geneva - Düsseldorf - Grenoble - St Brieuc - Zurich
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Belfast City - Birmingham - Bristol - Cork - Cardiff - Dublin - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Isle of Man - Isles of Scilly - Leeds/Bradford - London Gatwick - London Stansted - Manchester - Newcastle
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Isles of Scilly - Leeds-Bradford - Manchester - Newcastle - Newquay - Plymouth - Guernsey - Jersey - Belfast - Derry - Cork - Dublin - Knock - Shannon - Aberdeen - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Inverness
FRANCE: Bergerac - Beziers - Biarritz - Bordeaux - Dinard - Grenoble - La Rochelle - Marseille - Nice - Paris - Pau - Toulouse
GERMANY: Berlin - Bremen - Frankfurt - Hamburg
ITALY: Bergamo (Milan) - Milan - Pisa - Rome - Turin - Venice
POLAND: Gdansk - Katowice - Krakow - Poznan - Rzeszow - Szczecin - Warsaw - Wroclaw
PORTUGAL: Faro - Lisbon - Madeira - Porto
SPAIN: Alicante - Barcelona - Gerona - Madrid - Malaga - Murcia - Valencia - Ibiza - Mahon - Palma - Tenerife
REST OF EUROPE
- Salzburg - Brussels - Split - Prague - Amsterdam - Budapest - Riga - Malta - Oslo - Sardinia - Bratilslava - Stockholm - Geneva
REST OF WORLD
- Toronto - Marrakech - New York
Avis Car Hire Europcar
t: 0870 608 6324 t: 0870 607 5000
Hertz National Car Hire
t: 0870 850 7193 t: 0870 400 4560
National Rail Enquiries
Traveline - Public transport information
Tel: 0871 200 22 33 http://www.traveline.org.uk
Activities near Paignton
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Sep 12||29 Sep 12||£ 489||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Sep 12||27 Oct 12||£ 439||-||-||3 Nights|
|27 Oct 12||2 Nov 12||£ 499||-||-||3 Nights|
|7 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 359||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 649||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 339||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 379||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 359||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 539||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 469||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 769||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 589||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 669||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 869||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 929||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 529||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 509||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 459||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 479||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 519||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 359||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 679||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- A deposit of 1/3 of the total price is required to secure a property. The remaining balance is then due six weeks before arrival.
- For bookings arriving within 6 weeks, payment must be made in full by debit or credit card.
- Credit card payments will incur a 2.95% service charge.
- Only Saturday to Saturday bookings are accepted in July and August.
- Short breaks (min. 3 nights) are accepted at all other times of the year.
- Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35.
- All our properties are non-smoking, though smoking is permitted in outside areas.
- Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday homes in England (21,177)