15 Belvedere Court
from £50 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Belvedere Court is a brand new select development of apartments on the sea front in Paignton. The location offers fantastic views across the bay from Torquay across to Brixham, as well as out to sea. Preston Sands beach is directly opposite the apartments, while the centre of Paignton is a leisurely 10 minute stroll along the sea front.
The apartments have been designed to optimise the location ensuring all living/dining rooms have sea views through double patio doors.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Paignton|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- A light and airy living area overlooking Preston Beach and Torbay.
- Double patio doors leading to a balcony - sea views.
- A double sofabed, reclining armchair and a two seater sofa.
- Entertainment is provided by a TV and DVD player.
- Features a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven with grill, electric hobs with hood over, chrome kettle and toaster.
- The open plan dining area features an extendable dining table with six chairs.
- Features a double bed, two bedside drawer units, a five drawer unit and a wardrobe.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Features a double bed, again with two bedside cabinets, a five drawer chest and matching wardrobe.
- The fully tiled bathroom has underfloor heating and contains a bath with shower over, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, light and shaver point over, a heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Fully tiled en-suite shower room (double shower cubicle) with w.c. and wash basin with mirror and shaver point over.
|Further details outdoors|
- No. 15 is situated on the first floor which is accessible from a communal hall at the rear of the property, via stairs or a lift.
- Designated parking space.
- Sea views from balcony.
The English Riviera region
With lush rolling hills, green lanes and golden beaches, it is easy to see why Devon is such a popular holiday destination. Whether you want to soak up its stunning scenery, try one of its many activities or indulge in some fabulous food, Devon is an ideal destination for a truly memorable self catering holiday.
With sweeping sandy beaches and a multitude of attractions on your doorstep, Paignton offers something for everybody.
Beach lovers are well catered for with 4 long stretches of sandy beach at Preston Sands, Paignton Beach, Goodrington Beach and Broadsands Beach, each offering safe bathing with care and many on-site facilities.
Paignton has much to offer for the younger guest as well as the beaches, as well as the young at heart. The award winning Paignton Zoo, Quaywest Waterpark and The Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway are all based locally, while Paignton Pier and Youngs Park offer a variety of fun activities.
The area offers great walks with spectacular sea views, around the picturesque harbour, around Roundham Head and Gardens, along to the cliff top walks leading down to Elbury Cove. Whatever your holiday preferences, Paignton will meet and exceed your needs.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
26 Jul 2011
Myself and 3 other family members stayed at Belvedere Court in Paignton for 1 week in July 2011. 1 member of our party is disabled has has some special requirements which were very well accomodated. A… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Jan 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 7155 properties
- 1861 properties
- 44 properties
- Blackdown Hills
- 26 properties
- Whitsand Bay
- 16 properties