1 Belvedere Court
from £53 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Belvedere Court is a brand new select development of apartments on the sea front in Paignton. The location offers fantastic position on Preston Sands beach, while the centre of Paignton is a leisurely 10 minute stroll along the sea front. No. 1 is on the ground floor with an allocated parking space and it's own entrance from the front of the building.
A highchair and pushchair are available in the property at no extra charge.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Paignton|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
- Fantastic views overlooking Preston Beach.
- Double patio doors and a further single window allows natural light into the living area
- The living area is decorated to a high standard.
- A three seater leather sofa and a leather armchair.
- Entertainment is provided by a TV with Digital Freeview, DVD player and radio/CD player.
- A pushchair is available in the property at no extra charge.
- The well-appointed kitchen features a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven with grill, electric hobs with hood over, cafetiere, chrome kettle, toaster and picnic hamper.
- The open plan dining area features a pine rectangular table with 4 cream cushioned chairs.
- Features a double bed, two bedside drawer units, a three drawer unit and a wardrobe.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Has twin beds with a bedside cabinet along with a 3 drawer chest.
- Underfloor heating and contains a bath with shower over, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, light and shaver point over and a heated towel rail.
En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Double shower cubicle with w.c. and wash basin with mirror and shaver point over.
|Further details outdoors|
- No. 1 is situated on the ground floor which is accessible from a communal hall at the rear of the property, or via the patio doors to the front
- Small patio area to the front with outdoor furniture.
- A designated parking space directly outside the apartment.
- The beach is less than 100 yards away, while the centre of Paignton is a 10 minute walk along the seafront.
About this location
The English Riviera region
The West Country is renowned for its beautiful scenery and warm climate.
With sweeping sandy beaches and a multitude of attractions on your doorstep, Paignton offers something for everybody.
Beach lovers are well catered for with 4 long stretches of sandy beach at Preston Sands, Paignton Beach, Goodrington Beach and Broadsands Beach, each offering safe bathing with care and many on-site facilities.
Paignton has much to offer for the younger guest as well as the beaches, as well as the young at heart. The award winning Paignton Zoo, Quaywest Waterpark and The Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway are all based locally, while Paignton Pier and Youngs Park offer a variety of fun activities.
The area offers great walks with spectacular sea views, around the picturesque harbour, around Roundham Head and Gardens, along to the cliff top walks leading down to Elbury Cove. Whatever your holiday preferences, Paignton will meet and exceed your needs.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 8 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Mar 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site