House | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 7
Tanna Nivas is a spacious house boasting panoramic sea views from Torquay to Brixham.
Situated in a highly sought-after area of Paignton, the sandy beaches of Goodrington Sands and Broadsands are within a short walk and can be accessed by the property’s private entrance onto the coastal path. Other attractions in the area include Young’s Park, Quaywest waterpark, the steam railway, a pitch and putt golf course, golf driving range and Torbay Leisure Centre.
The property is close to several local shops, takeaways, pubs and restaurants, whilst Paignton, with its harbour, beach, pier, multiplex cinema and town centre full of shops, restaurants, and cafés, is within a 5 minute drive.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 49 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
- Spacious living area with panoramic sea views.
- Furnished with a three seater cream leather sofa, two matching leather armchairs, matching leather office chair, glass topped coffee table, wooden dining table with six matching chairs, mirror and two lamps.
- Features a TV with freeview and DVD player.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area.
- Kitchen appliances include an electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
- Full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Furnished with a small dining table and matching chairs.
- Offers panoramic sea views.
- Located on the first floor.
- Furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, two chest of drawers, dressing table, large free standing mirror and bedside cabinets and matching lamps.
- Features a TV with freeview.
- Located on the first floor.
- Furnished with a double bed and two bedside units with matching lamps.
Bedroom three with en-suite
- Bedroom three, on the ground floor offers panoramic sea views.
- Furnished with two single beds, sofa bed suitable for a child only, coffee table and bedside unit.
- En-suite comprises of a shower cubicle, wash basin, wc, mirror and heated towel rail.
- The main family bathroom comprises of a bath, shower, wash basin, wc and mirror.
- The en-suite to bedroom three comprises of a shower cubicle, wash basin, wc, mirror and heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Spacious lawn garden offering panoramic sea views.
- Fully enclosed garden area.
- Features a large patio table with matching chairs and parasol, sun beds, swing chair and BBQ.
- Parking for 2/3 cars and additional on-road parking.
- Ideal location for visiting Goodrington Sands and exploring the South West Coastal Path.
- In close proximity to attractions, including the Dartmouth Steam Railway, Paignton Zoo and Quaywest Waterpark (summer only).
The West Country region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
Paignton has a wide range of great activities fo children of all ages, from penny arcades on the pier to the zoo – recently ranked as one of the Daily Telegraph’s top 50 days out. The beaches at Preston, Paignton centre and Goodrington offer good sandcastle building conditions while the more adventurous can discover hidden beaches along this stretch of coast.
The centre has level access to the seafront or explore the harbour to find restaurants and the chance to try some watersports. Above the harbour lies Roundham Point where gardens provide a panoramic view of The English Riviera with Torquay to the left and Brixham to the right.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
22 Feb 2013
"The perfect location for a family break"
We are a family of 4 adults and 3 children and, being our first visit,this was so much more than we expected. We were very impressed by the location which has stunning views across the bay whilst als… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:20 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 300 properties
- 239 properties
- 229 properties
- 181 properties
- 167 properties
- 124 properties
- 109 properties
- 66 properties
- 60 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 50 properties
- 46 properties
- 30 properties
- 22 properties
- Budleigh Salterton
- 20 properties
- 17 properties
- 15 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 13 properties
- Slapton, Devon
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Start Bay
- 9 properties