4 Belvedere Court
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Belvedere Court is a brand new select development of apartments on the sea front in Paignton. The location offers fantastic position on Preston Sands beach, while the centre of Paignton is a leisurely 10 minute stroll along the sea front.
No. 4 is a 5 star apartment on the first floor with an allocated parking space and it's panoramic views across the bay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 45.22 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- The living area overlooks Preston Beach and Torbay giving fantastic views.
- Decorated to a very high standard.
- 2x two seater leather sofas.
- Modern occasional furniture.
- Patio doors leading to a balcony area.
- Entertainment is provided by a TV, DVD player and radio/CD player.
- Modern and well equipped and features a large storage cupboard, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven with grill, electric hobs with hood over, chrome kettle and toaster.
- The dining area includes a dining table and four chairs.
- Features a double bed, 3 drawer bedside units and wardrobe.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Twin beds and wardrobe.
- Fully tiled bathroom contains a bath with shower attachment, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, light and shaver point over.
- Fully tiled en-suite shower room with w.c. and wash basin with mirror and shaver point over.
|Further details outdoors|
- No. 4 is situated on the 1st floor which is accessible by stairs or a lift.
- Designated parking.
- Balcony with stunning sea views.
- A 10 minute walk along the seafront to the centre.
The West Country region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
Paignton has a wide range of great activities fo children of all ages, from penny arcades on the pier to the zoo – recently ranked as one of the Daily Telegraph’s top 50 days out. The beaches at Preston, Paignton centre and Goodrington offer good sandcastle building conditions while the more adventurous can discover hidden beaches along this stretch of coast.
The centre has level access to the seafront or explore the harbour to find restaurants and the chance to try some watersports. Above the harbour lies Roundham Point where gardens provide a panoramic view of The English Riviera with Torquay to the left and Brixham to the right.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 6 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 236 properties
- 186 properties
- 174 properties
- 153 properties
- 102 properties
- 78 properties
- 45 properties
- 42 properties
- 33 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 32 properties
- 28 properties
- 21 properties
- Budleigh Salterton
- 19 properties
- 17 properties
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 12 properties
- Slapton, Devon
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- Start Bay
- 8 properties