11 Sunhill Apartments, Paignton
from £62 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Sunhill is a collection of luxury apartments overlooking Goodrington Sandy beach, one of Torbay's Blue Flag beaches. Number 11 is situated on the lower ground floor and is accessed by its own separate entrance up 6 steps from the driveway onto the large sun deck. Alternatively access can be gained through a communal entrance hall and a lift or stairs (12 steps) down to the lower ground floor. The apartment has full central heating throughout. A particular feature of the apartment is the large south facing sun deck, ideal for taking in the sea views.
The apartment overlooks Goodrington beach 100yds away, Youngs Park including go-karts and boating lake, Quaywest Water Park and the Paignton and Dartmouth Steam Railway. Only a few minutes' walk away on the waterfront is a Premier Inn pub/restaurant.
Sunhill is yards from the sandy beach, which is accessed via a gate at the bottom of the property. This wide expanse of sand is ideal for children and water sports, or a pleasant evening stroll. Paignton, with its harbour, beach and town centre full of shops, restaurants, cafes and cinema, are a 10 - 15 minute walk away.
This property only accepts stays of 7 and 14 nights.
The property is accessed by its own separate entrance up 6 steps from the driveway.
Sunday arrivals need to be agreed in advance, please call the bookings team.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 47 km, Nearest railway: Paignton Train Station 1.45 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- A light and spacious living area.
- Patio door leading onto the south facing sun deck, with lovely sea views looking out towards Brixham.
- Furnished with a two seater leather sofa, a three seater leather sofa, coffee tables, up lighters and occasional furniture.
- Entertainment is provided by a 38" LCD TV with Digital Freeview, a DVD player and a radio/CD player.
- A selection of DVDs, books and board games.
- The living area is fully carpeted and has central heating throughout.
- The luxury kitchen is fully fitted with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances.
- Electric oven with grill, gas hob with hood/filter and light over, built in fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Full range of tableware, utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee maker.
- Breakfast table and chairs.
- Wall units with underside work top lighting.
- Table and four chairs.
- Storage unit containing a selection of books, games DVD's and local information leaflets.
- Utility room off the kitchen, with washer/dryer, iron, ironing board, dust pan and brush and vacuum cleaner.
- The open plan living/dining area has a glass and metal frame dining table with matching padded chairs.
- The master bedroom has a patio door leading onto the south facing sun deck, with lovely sea views looking out towards Brixham.
- Features a king-size bed and bedside cabinets with touch on/off reading lights.
- Double wardrobe with separate four drawer unit complete with vanity mirror and padded chair.
- A wall mounted 26” LCD TV with Digital Freeview.
- Fully carpeted.
- Furnished with two single beds.
- Wardrobe with hanging space and drawers.
- Bedside cabinet with touch on/off reading light.
- Guests are advised that there is no window in this bedroom, but there is a clear safety glass panel in the door giving natural light.
- The room is well ventilated including a ceiling mounted extractor fan.
- Fully carpeted.
- The internal and external entrance doors to the apartment lead to a hallway, with all rooms leading off.
- One step up to a raised area leading to bedroom two and the internal entrance.
- W.C., wash basin, corner bath with shower over, shower mixer taps and shower screen.
- Fully tilled above the bath.
- Mirror and light with shaver point above wash basin.
- Bathroom cabinet and towel rails.
- Wall mounted extractor fan.
|Further details outdoors|
- 11 Sunhill Apartment is situated on the lower ground floor.
- The rear entrance is accessed by six steps up from the driveway onto the large south facing sun deck.
- Alternative access can be gained through the communal entrance hall using either the lift or stairs (twelve steps) down to the apartment.
- A large south facing sun deck with lovely sea views looking out towards Brixham.
- Overlooking Goodrington beach (100 yards away), Young's Park boating lake and the steam railway line.
- Access to the beach and park via the private car park and pedestrian footpath.
- Outdoor furniture includes large patio table, parasol, chairs, two sun loungers and two reclining chairs.
- Designated parking space under archway in the grounds, (limited 1.83m (6ft) headroom under archway).
- There are also a number of guest parking spaces in the grounds, and on street parking.
- Ideally located for exploring the coast and beaches along the south west coastal path.
- Short walk to Dartmouth steam railway, Quaywest water park (seasonal opening) and both Paignton town centre and harbour.
- If you have a boat please contact the Paignton Harbourmaster to arrange a mooring on 01803 557812.
About this location
The English Riviera region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
Paignton has a wide range of great activities fo children of all ages, from penny arcades on the pier to the zoo – recently ranked as one of the Daily Telegraph’s top 50 days out. The beaches at Preston, Paignton centre and Goodrington offer good sandcastle building conditions while the more adventurous can discover hidden beaches along this stretch of coast.
The centre has level access to the seafront or explore the harbour to find restaurants and the chance to try some watersports. Above the harbour lies Roundham Point where gardens provide a panoramic view of The English Riviera with Torquay to the left and Brixham to the right.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 8 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Mar 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site