16 Belvedere Court - 69
from £45 /night help
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Belvedere Court offers fantastic views across the bay from Torquay to Brixham, as well as out to sea with Preston Sands beach is directly opposite the apartments. The centre of Paignton is a leisurely 10 minute stroll along the sea front.
No. 16 is a first floor apartment with panoramic views, a balconette, lift and allocated parking.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Preston Beach 480 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International Airport 43.77 km, Nearest railway: Paignton Railway Station 2.41 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
* Decorated to a high standard throughout.
* Superb views overlooking Preston Beach and Torbay.
* A double sofabed and an armchair.
* Patio doors and a balconette.
* Contemporary furnishings.
* Entertainment is provided by a TV, DVD/Video player and radio/CD player.
* Features a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, oven with grill, halogen hobs with hood over, kettle, coffee machine, juicer and toaster.
* The dining area is situated within the living area.
* Dining table and four chairs.
* The bedroom has patio doors leading to balcony with sea views.
* Double bed with built-in wardrobe and storage cupboards.
* Modern and highly furnished bathroom which features a bath, shower, w.c., wash basin, shaver point, heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
|Further details outdoors|
* No. 16 is accessed via the left hand door as approached at the rear of the complex and is on the 1st floor which is accessible by stairs or a lift.
* Designated parking space.
* Stunning sea views from balcony area.
* A 10 minute walk along the seafront to the centre.
The English Riviera region
The county of Devon offers a patchwork of holiday styles, connecting the rugged open spaces of Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks, the sandy beaches of the English Riviera and little-known villages rich in custom and history. Blue Chip’s Devon holiday cottages are scattered throughout the county, so whichever the experience visitors are looking for from their Devon holidays, the chances are it can be found in one of our many locations.
* Devon’s Dartmoor National Park is the same size as London
* Devon is famous for its cream teas, made with clotted cream, scones and jam
* The Jurassic Coast in East Devon includes areas of rock dating 185 million years
Paignton has a wide range of great activities fo children of all ages, from penny arcades on the pier to the zoo – recently ranked as one of the Daily Telegraph’s top 50 days out. The beaches at Preston, Paignton centre and Goodrington offer good sandcastle building conditions while the more adventurous can discover hidden beaches along this stretch of coast.
The centre has level access to the seafront or explore the harbour to find restaurants and the chance to try some watersports. Above the harbour lies Roundham Point where gardens provide a panoramic view of The English Riviera with Torquay to the left and Brixham to the right.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
1 Sep 2014
"Great location although a bit noisy on the weekend"
My family live in Paignton and we travelled from the Caribbean to see them. We stayed in No. 16 which was clean and tidy and althoug the furnishings were cheap it was modern. The parking space was l… More
27 Jun 2011
"lovely views needs more attention to the apartment"
Best feature of this apartment are the views of TORBAY from lounge and bedroom,it is let down by some of the furnishings i.e a very old T.V.set that has a digital box a video and a D.V.D player making… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:22 Dec 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 383 properties
- 324 properties
- 299 properties
- 272 properties
- 199 properties
- 191 properties
- 95 properties
- 88 properties
- Newton Abbot-old
- 85 properties
- 71 properties
- 36 properties
- 31 properties
- Budleigh Salterton-old
- 26 properties
- 21 properties
- 20 properties
- Start Bay-old
- 17 properties
- Stoke Gabriel-old
- 16 properties
- Slapton, Devon-old
- 13 properties
- 12 properties
- South Brent-old
- 12 properties