Apartments Cajner Pag Ap4(2+2)
About the home
Apartments Cajner Pag are located in the town of Pag (Island Pag), part Vodice. Only 200 meters from the beach and a short walk from the town core. All apartments provide a breathtaking view of the sea, town and the bay of Pag. They have a separate entrance, spacious terrace, a parking space and much more.
Accommodation for 2+2 persons starting from 20€.
Apartment 4 (A2+2)
is a 36 m2 spacious studio apartment with a front garden terrace (19m2) overlooking the sea. Accommodates 2+2 persons. It consists of a double bed, pull-out couch, dining table for 4 people, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, TV and other equipment and furniture.
- ground floor
- separate entrance
- maximum number of persons: 4
- double bed: 160cm x 190cm
- pull-out couch: 155cm x 190cm
- dining table for 4 people
- outdoor table and 4 chairs
- TV (55 cm)
- refrigerator with freezer
- electric / gas cooker with oven
- microwave oven
Included in price:
- water, electricity and gas
- start-up supply of: liquid soap, detergent, toilet paper and garbage bags
- bedding, small and large towel for each guest
- guests who stay longer than 10 days get clean linens and towels on the 7th day
- parking space
- use of barbecue
- final cleaning
Not included in price:
- tourist tax (adults pay 1 € per day, children from 12-18 years pay 50%, and children under 12 are not paying.)
- the use of washing machine (5€/wash)
- 5% discount for our old guests
- 1 night booking = 15€ extra
- 2 nights booking = 12.5€ extra
- 3 nights booking = 10€ extra
- late check-in (after 22:00 h) and early check-out (before 08:00 h) = 10€ extra
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Hen and stag parties
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 200m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Double beds (1)|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, BBQ|
- The guests can enter the apartment after 15:00 h on the day of your arrival, and you must leave the apartment by 10:00 h on the day of your departure.
- The number of guests who will stay in the apartment must not be higher than that specified in the confirmation of booking.
- Bringing pets without prior announcement and consent from the owner is not allowed.
- Upon arrival a deposit of 100€ is required as insurance against eventual damage. If at the end of your stay there is no damage, the total amount will be returned.
The Dalmatia region
Dalmatia is a region of Croatia on the eastern coast of Adriatic Sea. With only 50 km wide at its widest part, it is mostly a coastal region characterised by its coves, secluded beaches, islands and inlets. Due to the rugged coastline and numerous islands of all sizes and topographies, diving, yachting, kayaking and other outdoor activities are very popular in this part of Croatia. Dalmatian coast is known for its warm sea, constant winds and beautiful wooded islands.
Dalmatian towns are stunning, timeless medieval jewels with wide coastal boulevards, marble fountains, monasteries, Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque monuments. During summer art, food and music fill the theatres, plazas, galleries and streets of those cities and the atmosphere is awesome.
Attractive tourist rivieras and resorts spread across Dalmatian coast and they are among the most popular travel destinations in Croatia. National parks, beautiful islands, beaches that you will never forget and towns where time stands still are inviting you to explore them.
The Pag area
Island Pag is situated in the north Dalmatian region of Croatia and offers to visitor rich cultural and entertainment life, combined with unique natural surroundings with few of most beautiful beaches in Croatia. Town Pag was established in 15th century, preserving until these days many significant architectural monuments. Certainly, recommendation for all visitors is to visit the Lace Museum which presents unique examples of the world famous Pag's lace, which is also one of favourite tourist souvenirs.
Pag will satisfy all visitors with a unique quality of rich cultural life combined with beautiful beaches and gastronomic delights. One of Dalmatia’s most admired gastronomic specialities, Paski sir (cheese from Pag), vine and grilled lamb are offered in many local households.
Apartments and accommodation in Pag town is mostly administrated by their owners, local inhabitants traditionally known as very pleasant and friendly hosts.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
You can reach Pag from two directions:
1. over the bridge (no charge)
highway A1 till the exit Posedarje
2. by ferry boat
Prizna (land) - Žigljen (Island Pag)
Activities near Pag
Tennis in town
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|01.01. - 31.05.||25 Mar 13||1 Jun 13||€ 155||€ 23||-||1 Night|
|01.06. - 14.06.||1 Jun 13||15 Jun 13||€ 192||€ 28||-||1 Night|
|15.06. - 28.06.||15 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||€ 228||€ 33||-||1 Night|
|29.06. - 12.07.||29 Jun 13||13 Jul 13||€ 346||€ 50||-||1 Week|
|13.07. - 30.08.||13 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||€ 383||€ 55||-||1 Week|
|31.08. - 13.09.||31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||€ 228||€ 33||-||1 Night|
|14.09. - 27.09.||14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||€ 192||€ 28||-||1 Night|
|28.09. - 31.12.||28 Sep 13||1 Jan 14||€ 155||€ 23||-||1 Night|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here