other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Bungalow | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Attractive, well equipped holiday bungalow near to the ancient fishing town of Padstow and numerous sandy beaches in beautiful North Cornwall.
• Sleeps up to 6 (using a fold-up bed that can go in the lounge)
• Double room with ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe, twin room with built in wardrobe and small single room
• House bathroom with shower mixer taps to bath
• “L” shaped lounge/diner with freeview TV/Radio and Sony iPod/iPhone docking station, compatible with MP3 players using aux input cable (not provided)
• Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven/grill, fridge, microwave oven and toaster
• Separate utility room with washing machine and freezer
• Outside is an enclosed private back garden with sunny aspect, lawn and patio.
• Barbecue and picnic bench
Driveway car parking for 3 cars.
One well behaved dog welcome at the cost of £25 per week.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Porthcothan Bay 3 km|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
The West Country region
This area of North Cornwall is famous for its rugged coastal scenery and big, tide-swept sandy beaches. Added to the early Springs and late Winters and the atmospheric and picturesque beauty of Padstow itself, this means that it is a popular destination for a wide variety of visitors across the calendar.
Padstow and the area surrounding it attracts walkers, cyclists (of all abilities), surfers, swimmers, boating enthusiasts, gourmet diners and those who enjoy eating out in pubs, children who enjoy "crabbing" in the harbour and offers so much else too. Padstow is also famous for its May Day 'Obby 'Oss festival, whose origins are ancient.
A little further afield (but not far!) are:
• The Eden Project
• Blue Reef Aquarium (Newquay)
• Bodmin Jail
• The cathedral city of Truro
• The Museum of Witchcraft, Boscastle
• And much, much more that you will love discovering for yourself
Things to do and see within a 10 minute drive:
• Children will love the 7 different, lifeguard patrolled, sandy bays where rock pools are filled twice daily by the tide
• Surf, or learn to, from one of the renowned surfers' beaches. The more adventurous may like to experience the increasingly popular sport of coasteering and qualified guides are available at Harlyn Bay (6 minute drive)
• Visit Padstow and enjoy a boat trip to view the local wild life, to fish or simply to enjoy the trip. Or you could take the ferry over to the lovely village of Rock on the other side of the estuary.
• Or you could simply wander the narrow streets and alleyways that tumble down to the harbour, browsing some of the fascinating individual shops. Indulge in a Cornish ice cream as you make your way around the harbour (but watch out for the seagulls – they want your ice cream!)
• When you fancy a break, there are plenty of pubs, restaurants and cafes to sit in (or outside) to refresh yourself.
• Walkers will love the North Cornwall coast path and some of the most spectacular scenery along the total 630 mile length of the South West Coastal Path is located within a couple of miles of the bungalow.
• You don't need to be an experienced cyclist to enjoy renting a bike and riding the Camel Trail along the side of the river to Wadebridge (or beyond if you are feeling more energetic)
• In the evenings, if you don't feel like cooking, you could visit Rick Stein's famous fish restaurant or his café or try his fish and chip shop. There are also numerous restaurants in Padstow and a choice of attractive pubs offering a range tasty meals in the nearby villages
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
24 Aug 2014
"If you are looking for the 'wow' factor, this is it!!"
We have been to many park homes on our holidays but have never come across such a fantastically well equipped and comfortable place to stay. The children loved it as there is a small garden for them t… More
10 Aug 2014
"fantastic accommodation in a beautiful area, you won't be disappointed."
we had a fab week in Kernellas. the accommodation was incredibly well equipped and clean and in a great location for all the nearby beaches and towns. we stayed with three teenagers and they all enjoy… More
19 Nov 2013
Stayed here recently (4 adults - Oct.2013), third time in the area at this time of the year and there is so much to do locally (fab surf beaches, restaurants, cycle routes, walks and pubs); this accom… More
Thank you. We're glad that you share our opinion about the area and that staying at Kernellas added to your enjoyment.
21 Oct 2013
"Fantastic accommodation, great location & plenty to do for everyone!"
We've recently returned from a weeks holiday and can't wait to go back next year already!! The property is lovely, really comfortable, well equipped and well maintained. It is light and spacious with a nice little garden/ patio area, which is handy for children, dogs and BBQ's. The location is superb, the '7 bays for 7 days' are situated in only a few mile radius of the property and all the beaches were beautiful and had lots of rock pools for all the family to explore! For walks or bike rides we would recommend the Camel Trail. Padstow itself is definitely worth a visit, nice shops, fresh sea food and plenty of other traditional Cornish treats!! Myself, my Husband & our 18 month old son had such a fantastic week, we would thoroughly recommend this property for a holiday in Cornwall!
28 Aug 2013
"The perfect base for a North Cornwall holiday, would happily go again!"
A great property in a mid size modern holiday park setting. Within easy drive to some fantastic beaches and resorts, although none within walking distance. Property is very well maintained and equippe… More
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We're so pleased that your party had such an enjoyable break.
26 Aug 2013
"Excellent accommodation and a great location."
The house is very comfortable and has everything you need to enjoy your holiday. Ideal for a family, the location is fantastic. We had a brilliant week, the kids really enjoyed it. There's lots t… More
30 Jul 2013
"Relaxing break in very comfortable accommodation."
Accommodation was excellent and nicely furnished and presented. Grandmother, child and dog friendly. Great place to stay to enjoy the seven beaches, Padstow and the many other villages and pubs near b… More
Thanks for these encouraging comments. You are our first guests as we only bought and began letting the property this month (July 2013.
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:02 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 616 properties
- 322 properties
- 211 properties
- 176 properties
- 165 properties
- St Austell
- 164 properties
- Port Isaac
- 113 properties
- 107 properties
- Mawgan Porth
- 92 properties
- 89 properties
- St Agnes
- 82 properties
- 53 properties
- 46 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 45 properties
- 33 properties
- 16 properties
- 15 properties
- St Teath
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- 8 properties