About the home
West Court is a large, detached property in the quaint village of Trevone.
Internally the property is spacious and offers a comfortable conservatory to relax and unwind. Externally the property boasts a private, large lawned garden and patio area complete with furniture. There is off-street parking available for up to four cars on the private, gated driveway.
Nearby there is a farm shop, pub, post office and café while Trevone’s beach, complete with Surf School, is within a short walk.
The popular fishing port of Padstow, with its pretty harbour and gourmet restaurants, is within a short drive. A variety of boat trips regularly depart from the harbour, offering cruises and fishing trips along with a ferry across the estuary to Rock.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|General:||TV, CD player|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Dining seating for 8|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
Further details indoors:
- Benefits from views across the rear garden.
- Furnished with two leather sofas seating six, two leather armchairs, glass top coffee table and nest of tables.
- Features a 32” LG TV with Freeview, DVD and CD player, ipod docking station and board games.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with views of garden and driveway.
- Features an electric oven and gas hob, dishwasher and American style fridge freezer and ice-maker.
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee machine.
- The dining area is complete with table, two three seater benches and two chairs.
- Separate utility room accessed from outside the property, featuring a washing machine, dryer and is suitable for surf storage.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Situated on the ground floor.
- Furnished with a double bed, large walk-in wardrobe, bedside cabinets with lamps and chest of drawers.
- En-suite comprises of a double shower cubicle with mixer taps, wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
- Situated on the first floor.
- Furnished with a double bed, fitted wardrobe, bedside cabinets with lamps and chest of drawers.
- Featuring a 24” flatscreen TV with Freeview.
- Situated on the first floor.
- Furnished with twin beds, wardrobe, bedside cabinets with lamps.
- Situated on the ground floor.
- Furnished with twin beds, double wardrobe and bedside cabinet.
- Features a TV with Freeview and integrated DVD player.
- Main bathroom is situated on the first floor, featuring a bath, with electric overhead shower, wc, wash basin, mirror and skylight window.
- En-suite to bedroom one is fully tiled and comprises of a double shower cubicle with mixer taps, wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
- Downstairs cloakroom accessed off the hallway complete with wc and wash basin.
Further details outdoors:
- Large lawned garden with patio.
- Conservatory with furniture, including two tables, two parasols and seating for eight.
- Utility room with ample storage, washing machine and dryer.
- Close to Trevone's beaches and Bay.
- A short drive to Padstow.
- Off-street parking for four cars on private, gated driveway.
The West Country / Cornwall region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
The Padstow area
Nestled on the North Cornwall coast, Padstow is a beautiful town, brimming with charm and character. The ending point of the famous Camel Trail, Padstow is the ideal place to enjoy some truly memorable scenery and some fantastic walking routes. More active pursuits come in the form of watersports at one of the many beaches or horse riding across the stunning Cornish countryside.
The base of Rick Steins empire, Padstow beasts a plethora of gastronomic offerings from simple fish and chips to the finest in haute cuisine. Fishing charters leave the harbour daily, with speedboat hire and coastal cruises also available. With sandy beaches aplenty and a welcoming atmosphere, Padstow is the ideal place to relax on your holiday.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Padstow
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|26 Sep 12||29 Sep 12||£ 939||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Sep 12||27 Oct 12||£ 839||-||-||3 Nights|
|27 Oct 12||3 Nov 12||£ 959||-||-||3 Nights|
|3 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 689||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 1289||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 659||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 749||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 689||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 1059||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 899||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 1519||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 1129||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 1289||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 1709||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 1829||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 1029||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 979||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 879||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 919||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 1009||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 689||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 1349||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
All prices are in £ per week. Short breaks (minimum of three nights) are available outside of July and August, prices on application. All prices include towels (unless otherwise stated on the web), bed linen, gas and electricity. Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35 (which is included in the prices above). Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival. In the run up to and including the Olympic period,the prices of properties in close proixmity to the sailing area will vary from those listed above,please refer to the website to obtain prices for this period.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This house has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday accommodation in England (20,925)