Condo | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
7th Night is free April 15, 2013 - December 15, 2014!
Escape to your home in Paradise…The property is ideal for those looking for privacy and relaxation while having access to all the amenities that a resort has to offer!
The Lighthouse at Oyster Bay, located at the tip of a distinctive hideaway, offers a unique vacation experience in a private residence with all the amenities of a resort. Characterized by its iconic rooftop rotunda, The Lighthouse boasts a total of 18 spectacular 3 Bedroom residences. The rooftop “vanishing edge” pool and 360-degree glass dome clubhouse offer panoramic views of St. Barths, just across the Atlantic Ocean, as well as the picturesque Oyster Pond Marina. Upon arrival, guests are greeted with a Grand Stair and tropical glass mosaic fountain. Inside, the double master suite-designed residences feature inspired architectural detailing, and have been crafted with the finest materials.
Lighthouse 2C is a luxury condominium located on the 2nd floor of The Lighthouse featuring beautiful views of the ocean and Dawn Beach. A comfortable modern floor plan is nestled between the island’s mile long Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond.
This property offers a fully private living experience with all the amenities that a luxury resort has to offer. Oyster Bay Beach Resort is just steps away from The Lighthouse and extends its full menu of activities to Lighthouse residents and guests to include the following and more:
· Access to all Oyster Bay Beach Resort facilities located right next to The Lighthouse
· Full time Concierge for all island activities
· Luxury full service Spa
· Personal chef service for private parties
· Casino nearby at The Westin Resort
· Access to Golf & Tennis on the island
The amenities at The Lighthouse include:
· Gated 18 unit condominium property and complimentary guest parking area.
· Pool, hot tub, athletic facility and party room on the top floor of The Lighthouse building.
· Glass elevator with exhilarating views of the ocean, marina and surrounding hillsides
· Short walk to Private White Sand Beach surrounded five wonderful restaurants to include Italian cuisine, beach bar, fresh seafood and luncheon cabana.
· Lovely Beach Chairs and Umbrellas available. Beach bar and luncheon service.
Unit 2C Residence Amenities:
· Furnished throughout with Ethan Allen Furniture.
· Central air conditioning with individual climate control
· Travertine tile floors throughout
· Soft lighting with dimmers throughout residence.
· Stainless steel hardware, wood furniture and cabinetry
· Beautifully polished, natural granite countertops throughout the unit
· The state-of-the-art kitchen features a breakfast bar/island with seating for 4 persons and island sink; top-of-the-line appliances from the GE Monogram series to include cook top, oven, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave – Kitchen accessories include coffee maker, toaster, blender and complete dinner service for 6.
· Full size front load side-by-side washer & dryer
· Living room has beautiful views of the ocean
· Living room includes Ethan Allen furnishings consisting of a sectional sofa and two upholstered chairs. Entertainment center with flat screen TV, stereo receiver, DVD & CD player
· Dining room offers a beautiful 6ft black wood round table for eight.
· Two Master Suites, with Ethan Allen king beds offering premium bedding and linens, flat screen TV, IPod ready clock radio and views of the ocean from the private balconies. Fully appointed in-suite, five fixture master baths. Granite-finished showers with frameless glass enclosures, double bowl sinks and two-person soaking tub.
· Third guest room with a full size bed offering premium bedding and linens, flat screen TV with digital cable service and direct views of the ocean from the private balcony. The en-suite bathroom offers a private shower, single bowl sink & water closet.
· Each bedroom includes flat screen TV with digital cable service
· Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
Come and escape to your home in Paradise at the wonderful waterfront residence…
Note: For discounted rentals, maid service will be offered 2 times per week
This property offers reduced rates for using fewer bedrooms. Exclusive use of the villa is yours regardless of the number of rooms rented. View our rates for pricing per bedroom or request a quote. Rates are based on double occupancy.
St. Martin offers a diverse culture since the island is divided into the Dutch-side and French-side. The French side has a more genteel ambience, more fashionable shopping, and a Continental flair. The Dutch side tends to be less expensive, has casino hotels, and more nightlife. There are lots of water sports available to you - diving, snorkeling, sailing, and windsurfing are all popular choices. And it's easy to spend the day relaxing on one of the 37 beaches, strolling the boardwalk of Dutch-side Philipsburg, and exploring the very French town of Marigot.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Microwave, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
IPod Docking Station
Airport Meet and Greet
Housekeeping - 6 days per week
Well Equipped Kitchen
|Further details outdoors|
Patio Deck or Balcony
Suitable For Children
The Dutch Sint Maarten region
Whether you prefer the more informal Dutch Side that bustles with activity, offers great duty free shopping opportunities, a busy cruise ship port, vibrant nightlife and numerous casinos, or you favor the more secluded elegant and stylish French side with its chic little boutiques, typical French bistros and gourmet restaurants - St. Martin offers the prefect opportunity to try it all.
With sunshine pretty much all year round, 37 beautiful beaches invite you to relax, enjoy the breathtaking views of the turquoise water and of the close-by islands of Saba and St. Barths, or tempt you to immerse yourself into the warm and crystal clear sea. Have a taste of St. Martin's legendary national Guavaberry liquor; and if you enjoy nature, make sure to explore the French side where you might discover some secluded and truly magnificent spots.
Rental Butler features over 250 exceptional private villas in St. Martin. The various areas of St. Martin include Terres Basses, Simpson Bay, Dawn Beach, Red Pond, Orient Bay, Oyster Pond, Phillipsburg, Grande Casse, Maho Bay, Pelican Key, Beacon Hill, Tamarind Hill and many more areas.
Oyster Pond, Sint Maarten
The Oyster Pond area offers the following amenities: