Sorry, that home is no longer available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Flat, centrally located near the central station, the main streets of Oslo and several tourist attractions such as the Munch Museum, the new Opera and the Medieval Park.
If you're on a budget, this is the place to stay. The price is lower than what you would pay in a hotel or hostel in the same area, but there is more to this place that can save you money on your Oslo trip. There is a low price supermarket in the same building where you can buy cheaper food. Furthermore, you can also reach many attractions by foot – no need to buy expensive tickets. And finally if you book with me, I'll give you some additional tips that will save you time and money on your Oslo trip – guaranteed ;)
- 2 double beds in separate rooms in the apartment.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Balcony with a view
- Central location near city center / main station
- The flat is well isolated and keeps the noise out
- Grocery store in the same building
- Bed linen and towels provided
- bars, pubs and restaurants around the corner
- I'm available throughout your stay
- No hidden fees or extra costs
- I've already welcomed more than 100 happy guests from all over the world,
I'll meet you at arrival to give you the keys and explain everything about the aparment.
Within 250 m from the flat you'll also find:
- 24/7 open grocery store
- Tram / bus stop
- Gym (costs 100 NOK per work out session)
- Chinese, Indian and Norwegian restaurant
- several pubs, stores and cafes
PARKING: The flat is located near one of the few parking places in the city center where you can park for an unlimited time. Parking is free from 17:00 on weekdays, from 15:00 on Saturdays and parking is free on Sundays.
If you have any questions or special needs, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm online most of the day and will normally answer instantly or withing few hours.
If you decide to book, I'll do my best to make your stay as comfortable a possible.
Your place will be cleaned and ready till the given check in time, but If you need to store your luggage before or after check in / check out, this can in most cases be arranged (quite convenient since the flat is just a short walk from the station). Please notify me in reasonable time in front of your stay if you need this extra service :)
You're most welcome.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|