African Paradise-Vista Cay
from £93 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £93 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Condo / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Availability Your dates are available
Condo / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8
High tech amenities, such as a 50' Plasma TV; Blue Ray DVD player; high speed, secured internet access, combined with luxurious furnishings and 500 TC sheets to create a higher standard for business/leisure travellers.
Prime Location - minutes to Orlando International Airport, Disney World, Seaworld, Downtown Disney, Universal Studios, Gatorland, designer outlet malls, International Drive, Wonderworks, world renowned restaurants and walking distance to Publix supermarket, Orange County Convention Center and Golf at Shingle Creek Resort.
60 minutes away from Cocoa Beach and Kennedy Space Center.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cocoa Beach 96 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport 14 km, Nearest railway: Amtrak Station, Kissimmee 22 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (heated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- 2,097 sq ft condo
- professionally decorated, immaculately maintained and spacious
- custom window and paint treatments
- 3 bedrooms; 2 full bathrooms
- 2 king-size beds; 2 full-size beds; 1 queen-size sofa bed
- sleeps 6 to 8 guests
- full length mirrors and closet space
- air-conditioning plus ceiling fans in all rooms
- bright and sunny, south facing corner unit with 10 ft ceilings
- over-sized balcony
- lake view and fireworks
- top floor, no neighbors above
- alarm clock/radio/mp3
- dining facilities
- kitchen facilities: dishwasher; self-cleaning oven; built-in microwave; 4 ring, smooth-counter stove; coffee maker; kettle; toaster; blender; garbage disposal; complete utensils/dinnerware; refrigerator; ice-maker; water dispenser
- laundry facilities: washer/dryer; iron and board
- private bathroom in master bedroom with shower and tub
- Blu-Ray DVD player
- 50" Plasma TV
- 37" Flat Panel HD LCD TVs and DVD players in all rooms
- stereo system
- wireless broadband, high speed, internet access
- telephone offering free local calls
- activities guide
- for children: 2 umbrella strollers; 1 dining chair booster seat
- cooler and pool toys
- games, books and video library
- office set up in the Den
- towels; beach towels and 500 TC linen
- basic soap, toilet paper and hairdryers in bathrooms
- combination lock access to condo
- elevators for your convenience
- next to 10,000 sq ft clubhouse with pools
- plenty of free surface parking on street
- beautifully paved walkway to water and clubhouse
- major credit cards accepted
- appeals to both business and leisure travelers alike
- house cleaning service
- security gate access to Vista Cay
- walking distance to Orange County Convention Centre, Shingle Creek Golf Course, Publix supermarket and other shops and eateries
- 10 minute drive to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and other attractions
- 1 minute from the main B-line expressway to Orlando International Airport
- 2 exits to Disney and to Universal Studios
- 1 hour's drive to Cocoa Beach, Kennedy Space Centre or 90 minutes to Busch Gardens
- prime location – minutes to Downtown Disney, Gatorland, designer outlet malls, International Drive, WonderWorks and world renowned restaurants
- please note that trucks, commercial vehicles, campers, mobile homes, recreational vehicles, motor homes, house trailers, trailers of every other description, boats, jet skis (or other similar watercraft) boat and other watercraft trailers, horse trailers or vans shall not be permitted to be parked or to be stored at any place on the property, or on the Vista Cay resort
- hurricane or storm policy: No refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
- A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning", area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten the stay to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period
- please be advised that the home that you are renting is located within a condominium which contains certain amenities and common areas (including but not limited to the swimming pool, gym, elevators, sauna, alarm system, etc…) which may from time to time not be fully functional or operational or may be under repair as managed by the building administration such that the use of these areas and/or amenities may be unavailable or limited during your stay in the condo. In this context, while we recognize and regret any resulting inconvenience to our guests, the owner of the home will not be responsible for any such events of outage or unavailability and shall have no responsibility or obligation to grant any discount or refund of any of the rental fee as a result of any such circumstances
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- short and long term renters welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
|Further details outdoors|
- elegantly decorated clubhouse surrounded by lush landscaping
- walking trail
- picnic area
- oversized, terraced resort pool (depth ranges from 3'3" to 4'3" to 5') and spa overlooking Lake Cay
separate, gated, kiddie pool
- state-of-the-art fitness center
- complimentary business center with computers, high speed internet connections and printing
- flexible meeting rooms
- concierge services
- sports court
- dvd and video game rentals
- arcade/games room include pool tables and movie theatre with a selection of about 150 movies that can be pre-booked
- ATM machine
- clubhouse/concierge hours: 7:30 am - 10:30 pm daily (subject to change during off seasons)
About this location
The Central Florida region
Orlando has become the number one place to visit for both business and pleasure.
Vista Cay puts you right in the center of this entire city.
If you are planning your next vacation, why not choose Vista Cay?
6 of the World's Greatest Theme Parks... SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, Aquatica SeaWorld's Waterpark, Wet 'n Wild, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure!
485+ Designer, Brand-Name and Outlet Stores!
150+ Spectacular Restaurants!
3 Entertainment Complexes and 3 Stadium-Style Movie Cinemas!
The Nation's 2nd Largest Convention Center!
Convenient, Fun I-RIDE Trolley Service
live music and theater
bars and clubs
Publix supermarket - walking distance
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
3 Sep 2014
Este departamento es tal cual se ve en las fotos, una belleza, super comodo, camas comodas, cocina super completa, lavadero con lavarropa y secarropa, la verdad pasamos unos dias increibles con mi fam… More
17 Sep 2013
"YOU WON'T WANT TO STAY IN A HOTEL AGAIN!"
Wonderful, restful, stay . We had everything we needed and more. Our visit was part work and part play . We attended a convention and our two twenty-something children came also and we went to Seaworl… More
9 Apr 2013
"Wonderful apartment......wouldn't stay anywhere else in Orlando"
Stayed at the apartment for two weeks in March-April 2013 with my family. The apartment is as beautiful as shown in the photographs and has great views over the lake. It is extremely well equipped and very centrally located- 10-15 mins from the Airport, Disney, Universal etc. There is a large supermarket within 5 mins walk and great jogging track around the lake. The apartment was in an immaculate condition and extremely clean.
The owner, Ms. Alvina Fernandes, couldn't be more helpful or courteous. She cares about her home and her guests and it shows.
A big thank you from our family, Alvina!
2 Feb 2013
The condo is wonderful. Everything you need and more is in the condo. The rooms are large and the beds are really comfortable. It is quite, peaceful, and extremly clean. The pool is very large. It is convenient to International Drive, which of course has all the restaurant, shopping and entertainment you need. Very convenient to Sea World and Universal Studios. Will definately consider staying here again on our next visit to Orlando. (One suggestion is to add cable to the TV in the den.)
28 Dec 2012
"Amazing condo - would definitely recommend to family and friends"
My family planned a trip to Disney/Universal Studios the week before Christmas and this was our first time staying off Disney property. My kids range in ages - my two son's are 19 and 13 and my daughter is 4. All of us agreed by the end of the trip, we would not stay on Disney property again. This condo rental is everything it says in the description and more. It is beautifully decorated, spacious, and clean. The beds are comfortable and the place itself has a feeling of warmth. The location of the condo was perfect - about 15 min to Disney and 5 to Universal Studios. It was a perfect place to come back to after a day in the parks. We had a great vacation and I am positive this condo experience was a big part of our great vacation. Alvina was great to deal with. I was so impressed with the whole experience and would definitely stay here again!!
14 Nov 2012
"Perfect stay at this Orlando condo"
We had an amazing stay at the prime orlando condo at Vista Cay, the booking process was simple, the condo was absolutely beautiful, immaculate and in a great location for visiting the theme parks etc and only 15 mins drive from the airport. The pool and hot tub at the clubhouse were great after a long day at the parks. We were very sad to leave, and will definitely be back as soon as we can!
25 Oct 2012
"The Home we wish we had , so we enjoy the luxury of of this beautiful condo"
Alvina was amazing and quick to respond on every email . She stayed in contact with us during our stay . If your considering staying here you will not be disappointed . Its in a great location, we rented a mini van , came home exhausted every night and enjoyed the piece and quiet that came with all that the comforts of the condo had to offer . We will be renting this condo again even for just the two us .
We stayed with our two granddaughters 9-14 and grandson 12 . They spent most of their time in the den enjoying the movies , tbeted a great selection of games and movies.
Many Thanks from the Dorsey clan
29 Aug 2012
"Home away from home! FABULOUS!"
As soon as we opened the door we knew we had made a great decision. It was like walking into someone's designer home. Everything is exactly as advertised and pictured - if not better. We had plenty of room, a great view of the lake, close to the pool, fully equiped full size kitchen. The owner was lovely to deal wtih from the beginning of our reservation process through our follow up after our stay. We will definitely be coming back to this amazing condo!
14 Aug 2012
"Home away from home, had fun and a relaxing time from start to finish"
Stayed at the Condo with spouse and 3 teenage kids.
The condo is beautiful, well maintained and clean.
The decor is fabulous and the condo has a well equipped Kitcher/laundry
The place is very convenient and close to Disney World, outlet stores and good to have a grocery store just down the street which was great to prepare some quick meals at home
We enjoyed spending the early mornings and late evenings on the spacious balcony with the view of the sparkling waters of the lake and the tranquil trail walks. Definitely a great place to unwind
14 Aug 2012
"A touch of luxury"
We had a fantastic ten days at this condo. The attention to detail and standard of accomodation is out of this world and our stay here really made our trip to Orlando.
The kids loved the pool on a night and the view of the fireworks at Seaworld from the balcony is great
The location was also good; far enough away from the hustle and bustle to be relaxing but only five minutes drive away from parks and resturants
Many thanks for making our trip special
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:05 May 2015
Based in United States
Credit cards accepted