Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Our villa is in Davenport, about 20 minutes drive from the major theme parks – Disney, Universal, Sea World, etc – and backs on to the beautiful Florida nature reserve. The villa is modern and beautifully furnished, providing a spacious and luxurious base for your Florida holiday.
The villa's superb location offers you the opportunity to enjoy energetic, fun-filled days at the theme parks as well as the beauty and tranquility of the nature reserve as you relax beside the pool. As our pool area has the advantage of facing both South and West you can enjoy the Florida sunshine throughout the day - until the last rays disappear in a magnificent sunset over the reserve.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
· Master bedroom opening onto sundeck and pool, American kingsize bed (huge!), TV, light and airy
en-suite bathroom with double vanity units and new, huge, luxurious shower
· Twin bedded room ideal for children with brightly coloured bedding and soft bed cotside for younger
· Spacious and comfortable double bedroom sharing bathroom with twin bedded room
· Second master bedroom with fabulous views, TV and newly remodelled en-suite bathroom leading
directly onto the poolside
· Two light and airy open-plan sitting rooms, both opening onto the sundeck and two dining areas – plenty of
room to spend time together, or space to be on your own should you prefer
· Large central kitchen fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, fridge with icemaker, waste disposal, etc.
· Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
· TV’s in both sitting rooms and master bedrooms with full cable service
· DVD player, surround sound and Hi-Fi system with iPod dock in living room
· X-Box 360 games machine / DVD player in second living area
· Air conditioning and fans in every room, safe, pool toys, children’s toys.
. Pushchair, cot + bedding, highchair,child car seat, bed guard, child safety gate, bottle sterilizer, changing
mat and baby monitor.
There are games, books, DVDs and more; all bedding and towels
· Maintained to a high standard by reputable local management company
· Free high-speed wireless Internet access
Latest Improvements -
- new luxury showers in both ensuite bathrooms
- new tiling and carpets throughout
- new living room furniture, including huge and luxurious leather corner sofa
- massive 61" High Definition TV with extended HD cable package
- use of safe for added security at no extra charge
- FREE telephone calls to UK landlines
|Further details outdoors|
· Heated swimming pool and spa
· Sundeck with lanai (shaded area) and poolside seating
· Pool and sundeck overlook a beautiful pond at the edge of the nature reserve
· Floodlit tennis, basketball and volleyball courts for the exclusive use of residents and guests of Westridge
The Florida region
They don't call it the Sunshine State for nothing! Florida has a wonderful climate that makes it an ideal all-year-round holiday destination.
Everyone knows Florida for the theme parks and they certainly are fantastic fun for kids of ALL ages. However, there is another side to Florida. There are beautiful nature parks that you really should visit and some fantastic beaches within easy reach.
Highlights include the Blue Springs and Wekiva Springs State Parks, sunset dolphin cruises at Clearwater Beach on the beautiful Gulf Coast, and the Kennedy Space Centre at Cape Canaveral on the Atlantic Coast.
The theme parks - need we say more?!
Disney - All your childhood dreams come true! Includes a permanent - and unmissable - Cirque du Soleil show.
Universal Studios - fantastic film-based fun and great rides at Universal and Islands of Adventure.
The Wizzarding World of Harry Potter - now open!
Sea World - a marine life park, fun shows and rollercoasters.
Aquatica - fabulous new water park.
Busch Gardens - 40 miles east of Orlando in Tampa, Busch Gardens combines a beautifully presented zoo with some of the biggest and best rides anywhere - dare you face the awesome SheiKra?
Legoland Florida will open in 2011!
Florida is of course a golfers' paradise and we are fortunate to have some of the finest courses right on our doorstep - the Greg Norman designed Champions Gate just 5 miles down the road and the Reunion Golf Resort with its three courses designed by Tom Watson, Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus only 8 miles away.
The villa is fully equipped to eat in or barbecue around the pool. Alternatively you can choose from the incredible selection of superb value restaurants in the Orlando area. Don't forget to try a truly amazing American breakfast! Supermarkets and malls offering wonderful bargains are just down the road.