Chateau | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
This house is for the lovers of history, built between the 14th - 16th centuries has plenty of historical heritage. Its carefully restored, beautiful architectural elements, doors, mullioned windows, spiral staircase, floors, fireplaces and beams bring out the provencal element of the building.
The different floors of the house are distributed by a beautiful stone spiral staircase which can be accessed via a private courtyard.
There is a discreet adjoining house, quiet and clear that offers exceptional views of Ventoux and Luberon. There is also a large terraced garden and swimming pool.
Please note that due to the layout of the house it does not lend itself to the presence of young childer or people with reduced mobility.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Marseille 65 km, Nearest railway: Avignon train station 35 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (6), Double beds (1)|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Further details indoors|
- Dining room with beams and old tiles, double aspect, wooden interior shutters, large table and antique furniture.
- Kitchen: dishwasher, oven, microwave, washing machine, double sinks, fridge, freezer, buffet and a large table.
- Bathroom: bathtub, double wash-hand basins, WC. Dressed stone.
- Living room with a large medieval fireplace, terra cotta floors, ancient stained glass windows, exposed beams, two sofas, coffee table, large console. Triple aspect, direct access to the garden and to the master bedroom, TV, Hi-Fi.
- Bedroom 1: 2 beds (1 double/2singles). Old floor tiles.
- Bedroom 2: spacious with 4 beds (2 doubles/4 singles), old floor tiles.
- Bathroom: bath with shower screen, double wash-hand basins.
- Bedroom 3: spacious bedroom, dual access, numerous windows with a 360° fantastic view, beautiful materials : frame, tiles. Private bathroom with a bathtub, a shower, one wash-hand basin, WC. Dressing.
- Terrace of 10m², overlooking panoramic view.
|Further details outdoors|
- On a lower level to the house, but with a direct access, is a 10x5m swimming pool with a diving fossa and three-stairs at an angle, alarm, chlorine treatment, robot.
- Trellis covered with vines, large table, teak furniture, summer kitchen in the basement: gas barbecue, fridge, freezer, dishwasher; WC, one wash-hand basin and closet.
- Laid-out terraced garden of 2000m² where you can take a walk by climbing different stairs, shaded lunch rooms and woodland areas.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur is a fabulous region comprising of 6 department including Vaucluse. It is the third most economically important in France making it a rich area with splendid food, drink and plenty of shops.
The region enjoys exquisite weather and is a fabulous choice for a luxuries, comfortable and convenient holiday. The area offers plenty of style and entertainment, catering to the most discerning travelers.
The house is located in Provence, in the heart of a North Luberon historical village situated 35km from Avignon train station, 65km from Marseille's airport and 15km for the A7 morotorway.
There are nearby shops and resturants within 5km from the house as well as a golf course only 20 minutes away.