Villa | 7 bedrooms | sleeps 14
Villa Bianci is an elegant family villa located on the shores of Lake Como just a short drive from Bellagio. The owner is so fond of this amazing property that he spent several years restoring the property to its original splendour.
Its strategic position right on the Lake allows you to enjoy breathtaking views while relaxing by the poolside in the privacy of the extensive and beautifully maintained villa grounds. The villa also enjoys a landing stage close by, where your private boat can come and pick you up for wonderful tours visiting the villages and villas scattered on the Lake's shores.
The property has an elegant swimming pool and sunbathing area, overlooked by centuries old trees. The house provides accommodation for 14 people, with ample living and dining areas and spacious bedrooms. The outdoor areas also provide great space for relaxing and enjoying the amazing views.
The friendly, unobtrusive owner has his own residence on the far side of the park and a driveway with its own independent parking area and garden. They are very happy to help arrange tours, wine tasting, restaurant bookings etc. They can also provide luxury services in the house, such as catering, cookery lessons and spa treatments.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 7 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 5 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (4)|
|Further details indoors|
- Laundry room with washing machine
- 2 toilets
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Main living area with direct access to the Lake and Satallite TV
- Billiards room
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 single bedrooms (can contain twin beds)
- 3 bathrooms with shower (one bathroom is ensuite to one of the double bedrooms)
- Three of the bedrooms have access to large outside terraces.
- Independent area from the rest of the villa
- Private living and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 single bedroom (can contain twin beds)
- 1 bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Number of single bedrooms: 3 that can be arranged as twins as well
- Total number of bathrooms: 7 (5+2 toilets)
- Private parking area for up to 6 cars
- Private garden of 3,000 sqm
- Swimming pool (7 x 14 m)
- WiFi Internet access with Internet key (bring your own laptop)
- CD player
- Satallite TV
- Washing machine and Ironing facilities
- Table Tennis, Gym, Billiards room
- Mid week maid service
- Private boat landing
- Tours, wine tasting, restaurant suggestions and bookings etc can all be organised by the owners (please enquire)
- Massages and treatments in the villa or at the local spa can be arranged
- Cookery lessons can be arranged (please enquire)
- Meals can be organised by a private chef in your villa (please enquire)
- Private car, boat or sea plane rentals available (please enquire)
- Outdoor pursuits available close to the villa including quad biking, dancing, tennis, golf, hiking
- Luggage delivery available if required
|Further details outdoors|
- Large terrace with tables and chairs overlooking the Lake
- Swimming pool area with outside shower
- Pergola for al fresco dining
- Sunbathing area with sun loungers
The Lombardy region
Villa Bianchi is just 1 hour 45 mins from Malpensa International Airport and is well connected to cities such as Milan and Bergamo. The Lake's vicinity to Milan has for centuries made it a popular refuge from city life, with many Milanese families constructing summer houses on her shores, a number of whose gardens and interiors can now be visited.
Milan itself opens up an array of possibilities - visit Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper, the Duomo or stroll down the famous shopping street of Via Montenapoleone.
You also have the possibility to explore some of Northern Italy's other lakes, such as Lake Maggiore in Piedmont to the West or even a day trip into Switzerland, to Lugano that offers another quite different experience. For the cultural enthusiasts, the historical city of Turin in Piedmont is well within reach, as are Venice and Verona heading eastwards. This village was originally a Roman settlement and the church of Chiesa di S Ambrogio e Bernardo is worth a visit.
On the shores of Lake Como with private boat landing platform
Nearest Village: Vassena – walking distance
Nearest Restaurant: in Vassena – walking distance
Nearest Public Means of Transport: Boat and Bus both in Vassena – walking distance
Nearest Shops: in Vassena – walking distance
Milan: 75 km
Como: 40 km
Lecco: 15 km
Verona: 185 km
Lugano: 75 km
Malpensa Airport: 110 km
Linate Airport: 70 km
Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport: 95 km
The area around Lake Como is one of outstanding beauty. Stretching from the Swiss Alps to the Grigne and Legnone ranges, Lake Como is guarded over by spectacular mountain landscapes. Pastel-coloured villages perch along the shorelines and trail up her steep sides. In this part of Italy, you can find anything from the simplest rural dwellings to the palatial villas of the 18th century.
A walk around one of these central lake villages, up a cobbled avenue or across a church square, will convince you to pause for a moment on a sunny bench, to stop for an aperitivo at a sidewalk café or pop into a gelateria for a home-made ice cream.
Whether you want to explore the lake by foot, car or boat, we suggest that you enjoy it leisurely. Choose from one of the numerous activities the area offers, or simply from the comfort of your splendid private villa.
Villa Bianchi is located on the shore of Lake Como surrounded by the most beautiful extensive park and close to the village of Vanessa which is famous for its great restaurants and bars.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Oliver's Travels (Property Manager Oliver's Travels Ltd)
- 1 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site