Stuio flat, Willesden Junction
Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 2
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION:
"Willesden Junction" underground station (zone 2, Bakerloo line). The flat is fully furnished, own private bathroom (WC and shower cabin) and fully fitted kitchen, double bed, TV/DVD, fridge/freezer, washing machine, wardrobe, chest of drawers. Full fresh bed linen set including fresh towels are provided.
TYPE OF PROPERTY
Short let studio flat, fully furnished holiday apartment for rent in London, includes all private facilities
• self-catering fully fitted kitchen (including Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, various kitchen and cookware, cutlery);
• double bed with bed linen & towels (one bath and one hand towels for each guest);
• furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, dining table,
• freeview TV, entryphone system, central heating.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE:
1. TOILETRIES (KITCHEN, BATHROOM)
• Please contact our booking line +44 (0) 208 248 5993. We accept deposit payments via Card ( VISA, MasterCard). The rental payment must be paid upon arrival in full.
WI-FI INTERNET CONNECTION AND BILLS:
• Available. £1.00 per day (Optional. Can be ordered on arrival.)
• All bills and tax are included into the rate.
CALL US :
- 0208 248 5993 (from UK);
- 0044 208 133 5373 (from abroad);
- shortletlondon (SKYPE)
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, Studio|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
The South East England region
London Borough of Brent, zone 2, Willesden Junction (Bakerloo line, North West London).
North West London
• Underground (Tube): Willesden Junction Tube Station 2-3 min walk;
• Local and Night Buses in seconds away;
• Willesden Junction overground;
• Minicab (local taxi service) in seconds away.
GROCERIES AND LOCAL AMENITIES:
• Tesco/Iceland Food Supermarket 3 min walk;
• Local Food&Wine groceries shops just next door.
• Local Kebab & Burgers 1 min walk;
• Pharmacy 3 min walk;
• Various Pubs and Restaurants 1 min walk;
• Local High Street (various shopping) 1 min walk;
• Self-service Laundry just next door.
• Baker Street (Madame Tussaud's) 12-15 min by tube;
• Oxford Street 15-17 min by tube;
• Hyde Park & Piccadilly 12-15 min by tube;
• Big Ben, London Eye 15-17 min by tube;
• Tower Bridge - 25-29 min by tube.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
10 Sep 2013
"I tried to rent out this place..."
I have tried to rent out this place, but no one even bothered to respond to my email, when I send an inquiry about my bookingI wonder how this place is doing at all if the landlord occurs to have no s… More
31 Aug 2013
This is a nice studio but a horrible agent and neighbourhood. Internet does not work, area is full of council flats, rubbish all around the street. Deposit is not paid back! Avoid if you can!… More
You're booking with
Irene Seredy (Property Manager London Apartment Direct Ltd)
- 1 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Skype name
- Visit site