Blue Giraffe Holiday Apartment
from £73 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
WELCOME TO BLUE GIRAFFE HOLIDAY APARTMENT!
* 60 sq. m. marble floors. Calm & safe w/great consierge & buzzer entrance system. Calm & safe.
* 18 square m. crossing balconies North & South panoramas.
* North balcony w/ BBQ & outside eating area for 6 ppl.
* Provençal kitchen w/new dishwasher & washing machines & access to North balcony.
* Bathroom w/tub, shower, closet space & separate toilet.
* Corridors w/generous closet space.
* Living room w/sleeping sofa, sofa, TV, DVD, ipod station, work desk & access to North balcony.
* Internet & english channels.
* Master bedroom w/king sized bed & access to South balcony. Fresh pillows, comforter, sheets, towels and big beach towels for each guests.
* Utilities: new vacuum cleaner, iron, iron board, good hair-dryer.
* Large free university parking few meters away.
* Quick exit to high-way, directions Monaco/Italy and Cannes/St. Tropez.
* Tramway stop "Valrose Universite" outside apartment: 3 min. to trainstation for riviera connections. Add 3-4 min. to "Veille Ville" stop w/ the Mediterranean just few meters away. Next to apartment: grocery store (open 7am-10 pm), vegetables/fruit/fish market (Liberation), hairdresser, wine shop, bank, restaurants & bakeries. Two/three tram stops: shopping centers & main shopping street.
* Arrival agent/owner meets you on-site & hand over keys, info about apartment & the area. Requesting a booking you receive an email with detailed information. When the booking is confirmed, owner will email a arrival info & a welcome kit with maps, recommendations for tourism, restaurants, transport, beaches, swimming pools, kids activities, walks & photo albums for the French & Italian Rivieras. (Owner is an Events Management & Vacation Planner Consultant)
* Owner arrange inexpensive & secure pick-up at airport w/transport to apartment for 30 euros. Also arrange sightseeing tours on French/Italian Rivieras.
Guests have been very content with their stay and here are a few references:
'"We just want to thank you for a great time. We are really satisfied with our trip. The apartment was clean and tidy. It was close to shops and the tram stop, which was very practical. The apartment is also well equipped.' Tanja & Co. - Sørfold in Nordland, Norway.
"...perhaps the best thing about the apartment though, is its wonderful owner who has been so friendly and helpful from the initial inquiry to the end of out stay - very welcoming, quick to replay to emails and texts, happy to answer any queries or assist with problems and above all eager to ensure we had a great holiday. Best landlord we have ever come across."
Eli, Mandy, Hattie, Toby & Becky - the United Kingdom.
"Just wanted to thank you for the place. We absolutely enjoyed our stay, it is very well equipped, located and kept. Hope to see you there next year and recommend this apartment."
Zolti and Family - Northern Italy.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
About this location
The French Riviera - Cote d'Azur region
The apartment is located in Nice Nord, an area called Borriglione. It is very close to the marketplace Liberation, where you find "the real" vegetable, flower and fish market in Nice. It is open every morning ((except Mondays) from 7- 13. With the tram outside the apartment (going every few minutes), you are only a 6-7 minutes from the famous Promenade des Anglais and the old town (1 euro per person) . The owner of this apartment is an experienced events management and vacation planner consultant and can help you prepare for your stay. You will receive a welcome kit and photo albums with plenty of advise on how to plan your holiday, what to visit and to avoid the tourist traps.
- walking trails
The apartment is in a safe and calm area. The building has its own consierge which is extremely helpful and keeps the place in top shape. There is a big parking by the university right down the street which is free and you will always find a place in case you arrive by car or have a rental car (I have a good referral for renting a car by the airport). Right outside the apartment is avenue Borriglione where you can find a great grocery store open from 7 - 22, even Sunday mornings till 13. You also find a pharmacy, bank with cash machine, fish and vegetable/fruit store, wine shop, restaurants, cafees and bakeries.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Anne Line Lande L.
75% Response rate
Calendar last updated:05 Feb 2015
Based in France