Stunning flat with AC and Balcony
from £48 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 5
This high quality apartment with balcony and AC is on the 2nd floor (with lift) of a beautiful building
It has all the facilities you need for a long stay in terms of devices, location and public transportation close to the building. You will find everything close by: shops, laundry service, restaurants, markets...
Convenient for transport, the apartment is near the train station, the tram and bus lines. If you prefer to come by car, you can park at the foot of the building (subject to availability) or in a Parking few meters away, where long-term parking is also offered.
At the arrival a warm welcome is always reserved to our guests and we are always at disposal to give best suggestions for enjoying the city and the surrounding.
For those who need to work or keep in contact with the rest of the world I provide free and unlimited Internet access to all my guests (computer not included).
NOTE: Extra €40,00 will be charged on site for house cleaning.
- Professionally cleaned before you arrive
- Meet and greet (someone to give you the keys and show you the apartment)
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (all bedding included)
- 1 couch for 1 person (all bedding included)
- 1 double airbed (all bedding included)
- Fully kitchen (including fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, hob, plates, cutlery, Nespresso Coffee Machine, etc.)
- 1 Table with 6 chairs
- 1 Little table and 2 chairs in the balcony
- 1 Bathroom with a shower and hairdryer
- Air Conditioned, fan and heating
- Internet (wireless or wired)
- 1 Television LCD 32" (81 cm) / LED (over 185 channels, DVD, TNT HD, 1 spare HDMI socket so you can plug in your computer if you want)
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Cleaning equipment
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Ruhl Plage|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
About this location
The French Riviera - Cote d'Azur region
Located close to central Nice:
- 3 minutes walk to the beach
- 1 minute walk to the modern city center (Rue Piétonne)
- 8 minutes walk to the train station "Gare SNCF Nice Ville"
- 5 minutes walk to the tram system (Masséna Station)
- 7 minutes walk to the main square "Place Masséna"
- 9 minutes walk to the old city center
- 2 minutes walk to the nearest supermarket, bakery, restaurants, laundry service store and many other shops!
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
17 Jul 2014
"Fantastic Apartment in a great location"
Loved this apartment and would definitely recommend it. I would definitely stay here again if I ever go back to Nice. It was very clean and the location was perfect for us. It was very close to the tr… More
29 Jun 2014
"Nice apartment with excellent location"
We spent a week in this nice apartment in May-June 2014. The location of the apartment was perfect: few blocks from the sea and shopping areas, close to restaurants & easy walk to the old town. There … More
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Mar 2015
Based in France