Nani Nana - 6068
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Villa 150m² / Sleeps 8.
- 4 Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms.
- Private pool
- Sea 10 km.
Nani Nana is a lovely neo Provencal villa benefiting from seaviews from upper terraces. Outside you will find a good size swimming pool, summer kitchen, gazebo, table tennis and boules pitch. The property is situated on the heights of Nice, 1 km from shops, 9 km from the city centre. Airport 25mn.
Living/Dining room: 40m², TV, DVD, fireplace, corner sofa, dining table, 10 chairs.
Open kitchen: 10m², dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, gas hob, coffee machine, kettle, toaster.
Utility room: 7m², washing machine, dryer.
4 Bedrooms, 2 Shower rooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 wc's:
Bedroom 1: 12m², ground floor, queen size bed (160cm) on mezzanine, desk, sofa. French window with pool and garden view. Ensuite shower room 1.
Bedroom 2: 13m², first floor, double bed on mezzanine, chest of drawers, cupboard, desk, sofa. French window to terrace with pool and sea view.
Bedroom 3: 12m², first floor, double bed on mezzanine, cupboard. French window to terrace with pool and sea view.
Bedroom 4: 20m², first floor, queen size bed (160cm), wardrobe, cupboard, TV. French window to terrace with pool and sea view. Ensuite shower room 2.
Shower room 1: ground floor, in bedroom 1, basin, shower.
Shower room 2: first floor, ensuite to bedroom 4, shower, basin.
Bathroom: first floor, 5m², bath, 2 basins.
2 wc's: one on each floor.
Grounds: 1000m², enclosed, olive trees, boules pitch, table tennis, artificial grass.
Terrace: 30m², conservatory with pool view. Table, 6 chairs.
Pool: 10 x 4m, steps. Depth: 1 to 2m. Situated in front of the villa.
Barbecue, wooden gazebo for 6, summer kitchen with pizza oven, electric hob, fridge.
- Internet: Wi-Fi
- Ladder-style stairs to mezzanines
- Pets welcome
- Parking for 3 vehicles on site
- Overlooked: no
- Noise: none.
General information :
- Sea: 10 km
- Supermarket: 6 km
- Shops: 1 km
- Doctor: 1 km
- City centre: 9 km
- Tennis: 5 km
- Hospital: 5 km
- Horse riding: 15 km
- Night club: 10 km
- Golf: 5 km.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Nice 10 km|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice 18 km, Nearest railway: Nice 8 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, Table tennis, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (4)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Nice is the capital of the “Cote D'Azur”. Thanks to the charm of its unique setting, its pleasant climate, the abundance of arts and the countless activities it has to offer, the “French Riviera” truly is a privileged touristic centre.
PLACES TO VISIT:
- Nice. 9 km. Fashionable and unmissable seaside resort with its wonderful “Promenade des Anglais”, a long boulevard along the seaside dotted with palm trees, its old town with pretty colourful architecture and narrow streets. Take a stroll along the flower market in the “Cours Saleya”, restaurants serving Mediterranean and sea food and bars. Nice is cool in winter and hot in summer!!!
- Villefranche sur Mer. 20 km. Close to the Italian border, a very attractive historic town and one of the most exclusive spots on the Cote d'Azur. Built on terraces, it overlooks the beautiful bay below. Its superb harbour is known to be one of the most beautiful in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco. 25 km. One of the most famous and glamorous cities in the world with its casino at Monte Carlo, F1 Grand Prix each May, tennis tournament and of course its incredible nightlife.
- Roquebrune-Cap-Martin. 30 km. Seaside resort with pretty medieval hilltop centre, lovely narrow and winding streets and beautifully restored medieval houses, the lot overlooking Cap Martin.
THINGS TO DO:
- ACTI-Loisirs, Villefranche sur Mer. 20 km. Half day photo safari cruises in the Mediterranean to discover dolphins and whales.
Zoo Cap Ferrat, St Jean Cap Ferrat. 20 km. Zoo. All types of animals in a unique setting of tropical and Mediterranean vegetation... Bears, crocodiles, lemurs, monkeys, macaws and tigers, and the kids can even stroke the little goats.
- Musée Océanographique, Monaco. 25 km. Aquarium/museum. Founded by Prince Albert I, the museum houses skeletons of large marine mammals (whale, etc) as well as a splendid aquarium with rare tropical and Mediterranean species of marine life and a live coral reef from the Red Sea.
- Monte Carlo Golf Club, La Turbie/Monte Carlo. 25 km. Golf course. 18 holes Par 71 - 5679m. Superb mountain course (alt 900m) with breathtaking views over the Mediterranean coast.
- St Paul de Vence. 30 km. One of the most beautiful and most visited villages in France which has attracted many artists due to its great natural beauty. Also home to Fondation Maeght, France's most important modern art museum with a remarkable collection of paintings, sculptures, drawings and other graphic works from the 20th century.
- Antibes-Juan les Pins. 30 km. Two towns in one! Antibes with its vibrant historic centre with narrow winding streets, a good choice of restaurants, cafés, theatres, piano bars, chic hotels, private clubs and Picasso museum, and Juan les Pins renowned for its gorgeous beaches, exciting nightlife with fashionable night clubs, casino and even night shopping. Also Cap d'Antibes, a small piece of paradise, home to a number of millionaires.
- Ventimiglia. 45 km. Just across the Italian border, with wonderful views and beaches, and famous for its wonderful covered daily market with a staggering array of fruit, vegetable, fish, meat, cheese and of course pasta! On Friday mornings, it also holds the largest street market in Europe! Quite an experience!
- Cannes. 45 km. Beachside resort with its large promenade, chic boutiques, restaurants, bars, shops and festivals including the famous Cannes film festival in May each year. A walk along the “Croisette”, harbour and sandy beaches is a must.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Christelle Lake (Property Manager Rent Villas France)
- 4 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:24 Oct 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- 1739 properties
- Villefranche Sur Mer
- 183 properties
- 145 properties
- Tourrettes sur Loup
- 71 properties
- St Paul de Vence
- 59 properties
- 50 properties
- Villeneuve Loubet
- 48 properties
- Saint Laurent du Var
- 47 properties
- 40 properties
- Cap d'Ail
- 32 properties
- Central Monte Carlo
- 31 properties
- St Jeannet
- 24 properties
- Eze Village
- 19 properties
- La Gaude
- 19 properties
- 14 properties
- Saint Jeannet
- 10 properties
- St Jean Cap Ferrat
- 9 properties
- Berre Les Alpes
- 9 properties
- La Turbie
- 6 properties
- 6 properties