other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Condo | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
NICE : LUXURIOUS NEW 1 Bedroom apartment - DOWNTOWN, in the district of " Quartier de la Liberation"- 44 sqm
2 guests in the bedroom + 2 guests on sofa bed
Apartment – Luxury amenities
- Apartment in a new building, 1 bedroom, 1 living room with american kitchen fully equiped, total 44 m2 on the top floor ( 5 ° ).
- Air conditioning (hot / cold).
- Bathroom : Bath / shower , WC, washer dryer ,hairdryer
- Luxurious new kitchen : Refrigerator, freezer , oven , microwave, dishwasher, fire induction)
Nespresso coffee machine , kettle, teapot , toaster , tableware ( plates, cutlery , glasses, pots ... )
- Flat screen TV.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Security gates at the entrance, Videophone.
- Facing West, i.e. sun in the Afternoon, calm.
- Lift. Wheelchair access .
- Private security parking in the building. The ideal location of the apartment allows you not to use your car for your outings
- Internet WiFi and ethernet under construction.
Nice city center, near shops :
- 2 minutes walk from South Station, providing access to the train Pignes to the hinterland of Nice ( Nice to Digne ),
- 5 minutes walk from the beautiful market in Nice , THE MARKET OF THE LIBERATION offers products from local farmers ... a great alternative if you do not wish to have lunch at the terrace of a restaurant,
- 5 minutes walk from the TRAM which takes you 5 minutes to beaches, pedestrian street, green belt...
- 10 minutes walk from the Central Station ( The train is more convenient and faster than the car to go into the center of Monaco , Cannes ... or Ventimiglia !)
Spend the festive season somewhere else? Shopping in the Côte d' Azur? Attend the F1 Grand Prix of Monaco ? Go to Cannes Festival? Go to the Opera, the Theatre in Nice or Monaco ? Scroll around Nice Carnival or visit the Lemon Festival in Menton ? Participate in a congress in Nice Acropolis? Skiing one day and sailing the next day? Go to the beach ? Enjoy a real cappuccino in Italy? Play golf ? Visit the hinterland ? ...
When it comes to living in the heart of the city of Nice, one is quickly everywhere else. Public transport as its best and most convenient. (€ 1.50 bus trip for the whole department !) The district of ''La Libération'' has a lot to offer ... and all seasons are beautiful here !
You also have the possibility to rent a Blue Bike to enjoy the many bike paths between Cagnes -sur -Mer and Nice ... (1 € per day!)
Option: Possibility to organise a guided tour upon request
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Promenade des Anglais-5 minutes direct by tramway|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||8 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
In the heart of the French Riviera, between Cannes an Monte Carlo.
The charm of the french Riviera
All entertainments: Golf, Tennis, Beach, Ski, bicycle, Mountain, countryside of the hinterland...
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
11 May 2014
I proprietari sono disponibili e gentili.L'appartamento è spettacolare:finemente arredato e con attrezzature di qualità.Posizione centrale per visitare la città ,vicina ai negozi.è da tener p… More
17 Apr 2014
"Good apartment but terrible location!!!!!!"
We have just come back from this holiday. Nice was beautiful and so was the interior of the apartment. But we didnot manage to get any sleep as there is a block of flats next door( think it might be … More
And terrible tenants...
I am not surprised by your opinion because you left my apartment, which was a new apartment, in disrepair: stains on the living room mat, greasy kitchen, stained walls. A cleaning crew had to work more than a day to put everything in state in this apartment. Did you pay for the damage?
I could not imagine it could exist such dirty tenants.
But more, you are insincere;
- You rent this flat with the mention: "internet under construction". I am not responsible for slowness of Bouygures, the operator.
- In front of the building there is a church and an administrative building: probably very noisy... And all windows are double glazed
- The pans in the kitchen worked but you never had induction hob. You forget that I came back to explain how it worked... And the induction hob worked very well because you have leave this new kitchen full of fat cooking
- I buyed specially for your child an inflatable sleeping bag because you claimed that the sofa bed was not suitable. You forget that?
- There is a primary school and a college down the street. Playtime do not last more than 10 minutes
- I suppose it was a nightmare to let your 3 year old child locked rather than take him to the sun or to the beach.
- French people are very special: they throw eggs everywhere
- You forget to say that I left you all the ingredients to make your kitchen and breakfast. You wrote before your arrival to require cooking oil!
I prefer to let the other tenants make their reviews without lying and I let the other owners to enjoy their apartment after your stay
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Based in France
- 1381 properties
- Villefranche Sur Mer
- 141 properties
- 91 properties
- Tourrettes sur Loup
- 57 properties
- St Paul de Vence
- 53 properties
- 45 properties
- Villeneuve Loubet
- 43 properties
- Saint Laurent du Var
- 41 properties
- 28 properties
- Central Monte Carlo
- 26 properties
- St Jeannet
- 21 properties
- Cap d'Ail
- 20 properties
- La Gaude
- 16 properties
- 13 properties
- 9 properties
- Saint Jeannet
- 7 properties
- St Jean Cap Ferrat
- 6 properties
- Eze Village
- 6 properties
- Eze Bord de Mer
- 6 properties
- Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
- 6 properties