Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Central, convenient, appealing, highly recommended 2-bedroomed apartment located in the centre of Nice, close to the famous Hotel Negresco, the Promenade des Anglais, the beaches and the Mediterranean.. The living room is airy and bright with the original marble fireplace and oak parquet flooring.
WiFi internet access, a CD/tape player/radio, DVD player and a television. There is a Moroccan hand-carved sofa which seats two, 2 leather easy chairs and dining table and chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with all mod cons. There is 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom. Each has fitted wardrobes and original marble fireplaces. There is also a single fold-up bed with a proper mattress. This can be set up in the lounge, thus give 3 separate sleeping areas if needed
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Baie des Anges 300 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice Airport 4 km, Nearest railway: Nice 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Please Note: The owner of this property accepts payment in the original currency specified (British Pounds), before use of conversion tool. The conversion tool is provided for your convenience only. The owner may accept other currencies if specifically agreed in advance.
Additional information about rental rates
1. Change over day is Saturday. However, a different day may be arranged depending on availability (for instance, arriving on a Monday and leaving 11 days later on a Friday).
2. Shorter bookings (minimum 3-nights) and longer bookings are available. For a special price please e-mail or call Tony direct on 07836 291791 ( if calling from outside the UK dial +44 7836 291791)
3. Please go to our own website and click on the oblong blue 'Booking Form' button to see the Standard Booking Conditions and to print off a Booking Form.
4. If for some reason this apartment doesn't suit your requirements we have 4 other different 2-bedroomed apartments and 4 1-bedroomed apartments in Nice. Some have private parking, some have sitting-out balconies/terraces, some have beautiful views etc. See our own website www.niceapartments.co.uk
Please e-mail or call Tony direct.
5. Monaco Grand Prix - please call Tony
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
Provence is a mesmerizing land of beaches, mountains, cities, rich history, beautiful art, charming medieval hilltop villages and markets that are dazzling displays of color. Get all the basics on Provence, including the major cities, facts about Provence, how to get around Provence and where to stay in Provence.
This town apartment is situated in a quiet street, just 3 blocks (about 300 metres) from the Promenade des Anglais and the beaches, and just 500 metres from the famous Hotel Negresco and the Palais Masséna. La Cité de la Buffa, the biggest covered market in the centre of Nice is only 50 metres away. The pedestrian shopping streets, with elegant designer boutiques, are within a 10 min walk. A well connected public transport system makes all resorts on the Cote d'Azur within easy reach.